Super Mario Maker

kingddd

most of them take 10 to 30 seconds. Not very long. They're more for giving you ideas.

In that case, would SMM feel like a substantial game without the level editor, like Bangai-O Spirits?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case, would SMM feel like a substantial game without the level editor, like Bangai-O Spirits?

No it would not. The sample courses are really there to teach you and give you ideas that you could make for a level. I would not even pay a dime for any of these levels. They are that short and are not worth a full game.

The whole point of this game is to make your own levels. If you are looking for pre-made levels, go play New Super Mario Bros. U or something.

No it would not. The sample courses are really there to teach you and give you ideas that you could make for a level. I would not even pay a dime for any of these levels. They are that short and are not worth a full game.

I take it that you haven't unlocked the Nintendo World Championship levels yet. right?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Average levels are pretty short as I watched many gameplay videos already. But at least many of them are also quite challenging and creative on their own.

You still have to get throught the process of creating your own levels, no matter what. But also you can doenload tons and tons of levels as well.

If you want some lengthy ones ... you know what to do. That at least could aso encourage many people to download them, you know.

Right now, I've been thinking this game should have some extra collectible items like the Star Coins from New Super Mario Bros. Do it for a big extra score purpose, or even for some secret rewards anyway (IIRC, I believe levels can be tagged by difficulty, so that could make sense to even make them difficult to get ad not just collecting these Golden Coins so easily and get any reward like that. Also it must be from another person who created the level and not by yourself, just saying, x'D Or just by the game itself, but whatever ...).

I take it that you haven't unlocked the Nintendo World Championship levels yet. right?

I already did and have unlocked lanky Mario otherwise, I would not have actually judged majority of the sample courses and honestly they aren't really all that amazing.

Edited by kingddd