Not Voting: Everyone else

Edited by Executive kirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up ugghgg I was out drinking [mountain dew] far too late last night

If SB is scum then that was easy

Also fwiw I haven't done much OC over the past 24 hrs so my thoughts on the game are relatively unchanged, sans one nullread->townread

##Unvote

##Vote SB

## Vote SB

Something bad IRL happened yesterday and wasn't in the mood for mafia but yeah SB is fine especially when mitsuki brings up a point on how he has not responded in thread. Even with Mitsuki's logic with the possible tailor thing I think the SB's lynch is a bigger payoff than not since if he somehow flips town, town might be able to prepare for some kind of tailor better rather than if we didn't since we wouldn't know 100% SB's alignment.

Oh hammering isn't a thing here ?

##Vote : SB

I have nothing more to say than all people already stated, your comportement plus the cop result make you really scummy SB. I you are ITP indeed and that you claimed to refa then i'll wait to see what he decide.

I was also busy for a big chunk of yesterday so yeah. Mitsuki apparently wants to hear my reds so yeah. I don't actually think Eli is that scummy atm but I still feel like his wallpost D1 was kind of an overreaction to the pressure on him. I'm also kind of suspicious of Paper and Junko because I would expect them to do more (and Rein but I know he hasn't been around so eh).

Mitsuki, Refa, Marth and Darrman are probably town. Mitsuki and Marth have been proactive in trying to do things, I don't think Refa's claim is a scumclaim and I don't think Darrman's in thread behaviour is something he'd do as scum.

SB's claimed to me in private, and he is definitely an ITP. I'm not sure if he can joint with town/mafia, but it's not really an optimal lynch for D1 when I'm positive that him living for now will benefit town (even if we do end up lynching him later on); just know that he's claimed to not have a kill. So, who do we lynch instead? Simple, Faerie Knight. He (she? I'm not sure) claimed to be a nexus, only they get to choose the target they redirect too (and yes, this does include kills according to him). Not only does it conflict with other role claims, but it's also like really powerful (imagine mafia having to deal with such a role in MYLO; they'd be screwed w/o the right power roles). Also kind of suspicious of him before his claim for how cagey he was being, but yeah.

##Unvote

##Vote: Faerie Knight

I'm going to be gone for the next hour (possibly more time). Feel free to continue changing votes even though Faerie Knight has the majority.

##unvote ##vote: Faerie Knight

it makes no difference whether I vote or not but whatever. I'm inclined to believe SB and while I'm not 100% convinced about this I prefer it over lynching SB. I explained my reasoning to Blitz and I'm too lazy to explain again, but basically I agree his attitude towards Refa was weird and I think he tried to avoid talking with me about the game by talking about other stuff.

(and yes, this does include kills according to him).

No. I said that to my knowledge​, I think kills would be redirected. My role info doesn't say. Also, ok, I'm cagey for not wanting to claim right away and asking you to prove what you could first. I'm sorry I don't trust people that​ easily in this game. It seems I'm alone in that, with how many of you are just following Refa's lead.

But ok​, I don't see this wagon stopping, so thoughts. Town leans so far in order are Elieson, for talking a lot and having good reasoning behind most of it, Mitsuki, for having reasoning behind his posts, even this vote, Refa, honestly, because he's put himself up as the center of attention by actively making himself town leader, and Darrman, simply because his behavior so far just looks too clumsy and attention-drawing for scum. I'm null on the rest so far, but all those who just fell in line with Refa give me a bad taste.

No. I said that to my knowledge​, I think kills would be redirected. My role info doesn't say. Also, ok, I'm cagey for not wanting to claim right away and asking you to prove what you could first. I'm sorry I don't trust people that​ easily in this game. It seems I'm alone in that, with how many of you are just following Refa's lead.

But ok​, I don't see this wagon stopping, so thoughts. Town leans so far in order are Elieson, for talking a lot and having good reasoning behind most of it, Mitsuki, for having reasoning behind his posts, even this vote, Refa, honestly, because he's put himself up as the center of attention by actively making himself town leader, and Darrman, simply because his behavior so far just looks too clumsy and attention-drawing for scum. I'm null on the rest so far, but all those who just fell in line with Refa give me a bad taste.

is this your first mafia game?

Faerie, have u asked Host!Kirsche to clarify?

This Lynch doesn't feel right, I don't see why mafia would have a penultimate & kill redirection role, that's really damn strong may as well be Perma!Commuter+Strongman which I don't think any host would ever put on scun

Yeah, I'm a moron. Anyways, I don't have enough info to lynch anyone else at this time, so just going with this.

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch