FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probs lynch outta Kirsche/Dan/Roxas myself

Roxas' claim in hindsight isn't townie, because if he's new, then as scum of course he'd claim when I threatened the 'Scum!Thief' earlier in D2. Also he hasn't done anything else in the game.Also I think its weird that he did nothing with Dan's role. Like, I find it really hard to believe that he did nothing last night.

You can argue that kirsche's votes are town but the only vote that's to his credit is the Terra vote. Cosmic lynch was because of a watcher report so that doesn't really mean kirsche pushed him or anything. So I wouldn't say that his voting history makes him really townie (but it also doesn't make him scum IMO) but his claim is sketchy because alt night cop is a feasible scum!claim AND he can only prove his role again N4, I believe? D5 is MYLO if we still haven't lynched scum by then so that's a good position for scum!kirsche.

Dan's claim isn't necessarily townie but it has been proved fwiw, and it looks like his targets have been good ones so far. His interactions with cosmic...COULD GO EITHER WAY. Yeah...they both have a history of voting and then unvoting each other... and then cosmic votes dan again. Not sure if it was effective distancing or a push for a counterwagon, but I'm going to go with the latter for now, since Cosmic and dan are pretty inexperienced, so I'm not sure if they could pull off the former well.

I know DK's claim is fakeable but her D1 would be terrible as scum IMO. Also she has been casing scum since D1- she cased Terra, then she cased Cosmic hours before D1 deadline.

The other four players IMO have roles that are townie, night actions that are townie, or both.

I'm not new enough to make a mistake like that, Marth sweetie.

Let me explain some things right here.

1. I'm not new to mafia, I'm just new to how it's played here. A lot of the concepts and roles you people use and talk about confuse me, right now I can remember voyeur as a concept I know nothing about. I've played along a bit, pretending to know nothing since it seemed to fit with my playstyle quite nicely. I didn't really feel like putting a lot of attention on this game anyways.

2. My playstyle is largely just hanging back, and looking for inconsistencies, such as what I did with Cosmic's role. The way he claimed his role worked didn't seem to fit with how my role worked, so I questioned him. I seem inactive because I don't have much to say, I don't read people and I don't place votes unless I either have to or I'm over 80% certain.

3. An ability that lets me send a message to 5 people is useless because I have nothing to say. Since it's just a skill, I can't exactly use it to prove my role, and it's not like I have any information I could share in private.

I was gonna write a 4 but I couldn't put it into words.

If you really want me to, I guess I could go back and try to read people, but I'd need quite a bit of time for that, and since my reads are horribly inaccurate anyways I don't feel like it would be worth my time.

Start posting votes please and thank you

Bluedoom's town since we have a flipped ninja, kirsche's claim is kind of lousy since he doesn't have to provide info but his content's been good enough

Paperblade and I have agreed that Dan might be scum but might not be

The way Roxas outed his claim is really town I don't wanna lynch that. It's either Dan or Shinori and Dan didn't have a reason to switch to Shinori over Cosmic at the end so let's get im

Start posting votes please and thank you

Bluedoom's town since we have a flipped ninja, kirsche's claim is kind of lousy since he doesn't have to provide info but his content's been good enough

Paperblade and I have agreed that Dan might be scum but might not be

The way Roxas outed his claim is really town I don't wanna lynch that. It's either Dan or Shinori and Dan didn't have a reason to switch to Shinori over Cosmic at the end so let's get im

Btw if you're saying a lynch is down to either me or dan then it would obviously be dan for the simple fact that if you logically think about it I would like you to explain how I'm scum.

I was one of the first people to vote cosmic yesterday and pretty much sat on him all day because I felt it was the opposite of my role and didn't like it. Also with my role being proven do you really feel there is mayor/governor variant both on the scum team?

hold on well it definitely comes down to roxas/dan.

kirche townslipped when he asked cosmic if he was a mayor.

i'd be willing to lynch roxas because yeah i feel stupid now realizing that roxas's claim wasn't very townie considering the way marth sounded he assumed that a thief was scum so it'd be easy towncred for roxas to claim if he was scum.

i honestly don't see dan as scum just because his actions seems WTF to me as scum. If he flips scum then i'm taking an even longer break from mafia than i plan to do after this game >_>

i mean it's more of a case that roxas is null and dan is townie to me so yeah want to go with roxas.

DK if you're going to case Shinori you're going to have to explain why scum would go "Cosmic's role shouldn't be town so we should lynch him" on their buddy and why scum would send both their members to target the same player.

I've noticed DK been throwing out reads an awful lot without anything to back it up until someone questions her about it. For instance, she voted me without giving a reason other than she thought I was scum, but only after i asked her twice did she follow up on it. Then when she calls it a vote between Shinori and me without telling as to why it's possibly Shinori.

One other thing that bothers me is her claim. It's the fact that she's only given us one skill. Every person that has given details about their role has had two skills, the only other exception being Roxas, and even then I'm not so sure he's telling us everything.

##vote:disco kawaii

I also only have one skill.

Yo yo I'm the skillcop that actually functions as an alternate night fullcop if I sacrifice my skillcop ability to activate gamble(which is obviously what I've been doing).

Nice fakeclaim, 10/10.

##Vote:kirsche

I did have a reason to switch to Shinori. I was suspicious of him.

And you were suspicious of TheCosmicDude for more concrete reasons

[DK] voted me without giving a reason other than she thought I was scum, but only after i asked her twice did she follow up on it. Then when she calls it a vote between Shinori and me without telling as to why it's possibly Shinori.

None of this is true actually

Shinori is the only person other than you I think makes sense for scum on PoE, I'm not saying we should lynch between him and you though, I'm saying we should lynch you. Dandragon -> Shinori -> Roxas should win us the game

Why did you only find a vote/case just now

One other thing that bothers me is her claim. It's the fact that she's only given us one skill. Every person that has given details about their role has had two skills, the only other exception being Roxas, and even then I'm not so sure he's telling us everything.

If I'm scum then why wouldn't he be

The two townies who have flipped and have two abilities, start out with two skills.

One that is equipped, which corresponds to one ability.

The second is unequipped, that corresponds to the second ability, usually a upgrade.

This is the same with Gaius, Junko and I, if you've read our claims fully.

Hell this is the same with the mafia.

And giving up a night to get another role? That's basically taking off the first skill and equipping the second one.

So there's your contradiction.

DK if you're going to case Shinori you're going to have to explain why scum would go "Cosmic's role shouldn't be town so we should lynch him" on their buddy and why scum would send both their members to target the same player.

Hmmm I was thinking double targeting Quote was plausible since Inventor's a scum role you'd use like you were town but good point on the former, put Roxas before Shinori in my lynch order, or maybe take him out entirely

How possible do you think Scum Junko is

Oh, I checked my claim and I never named my skills, whoops.

Should be obvious but

Tracker--> Halfshift(Flavour treats demi band as a substitute for lack of halfshift in FE9)

Alt Night TrackerVoyeur/Self Watcher--> Formshift(the ability changes depending on the form I'm in on that night. Like, beast form/human form/beast form etc.