SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shin had opted out of being interviewed quite some time ago.

Ah, I didn't realize that. I didn't see him listed as an opt-out on the first page.

I guess I'll throw my second vote to Sirius

SF Interview #85: Sirius
Interview ends on 14/8/2016.

Final nomination count:
6: Sirius
4: Mage Knight 404
2: NinjaMonkey
1: Quintessence
1: Jotari
1: Shin
1: Zak
1: Tryhard
1: Boney

Ah, I didn't realize that. I didn't see him listed as an opt-out on the first page.

To clear this up, Shin opted out temporarily a long time ago. He's not under the opt-outs now.
Edited by Hattusili the Egg

Do you enjoy being interviewed?

Have you ever gone on a journey to Silius?

Have you played Der Langrisser?

Can you stand up to the might of flowchart Ken?

Edited by Ϲharlie

1. Obligatory "What are your impressions of me?" question or do you know who I am?

2. What do you think of the name Rachel?

3. What is your opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?
4. Aspirations in life?

What made you join SF?

IIRC, I was playing FE6 with no English patch at the time, saw the rankings upon beating it and asked about them on the forums because the site didn't have what I was looking for. If not FE6, may have been related to FE7's rankings but I doubt that. At the time I was looking for a good community and this one just stuck because forum communities are generally terrible anyway.

@Feldmarschall Rommel

1. Reading a few posts suggests you're just an average guy who likes to write, doesn't have any odd quirks and isn't looking to really stand out and just posts responses in threads he can throw his 2 cents in or get laugh out of.

2. Ursa Major

3. Absolutely. I've thought of getting a husky but at the moment I'm tied to a contract with the possibility of being sent back to New York or some other state if things go awry and the contract isn't over yet. Plus I'm a little hesitant about leaving a poor animal in my apartment alone for the occasional days where I end up working 10+ hours.

@Charlie:

1. Wouldn't know, first time as I tend to avoid attention.

2. Haven't played the game or been to Italy.

3. Nope, I can see why you ask this though.

4. Of course. A flowchart Ken that refuses to adapt has no chance against me.

@Rezzy:

1. "I'm nerdy and I know it!", plus loves children.

2. Not sure if this makes sense but it kinda feels like one of those "harsh sounding" names that bury a bit of a negative impression. Personally, everyone I've met named Rachel (counting 6, including yourself) never seemed bad at all.

3. I like kids. I remember when I lived with family and kids were brought over because their parents are visiting, I always stopped what I was doing and just put on a video game for them to keep them entertained. A cousin of mine as has an 8 year old son who likes to sit on my right shoulder for some reason. As for having kids, I leave that to the my partner and am open to adoption.

4. Becoming physically stronger I suppose? It'd be cool to be strong enough to defeat a bear or lion but I'm not sure I'll actively seek such a fight hahah.

@Sylveonzoroark:

1. Oh look, a kpop fan. Probably the work of Specta.

2. Computer Science.

3. Probably Italian food.

4. Keeping cool under pressure I suppose. Some people find it disturbing how often I'm unfazed by news of extra and time-sensitive workload, I just think of it as shit to keep myself busy.

5. How I acknowledge possibilities.In the past I focused a little too much on negative outcomes and tried to prevent them. Now I kinda just tackle each day with a "whatever will be, will be" attitude.

@BLS:

1. Metroid nut that seems to prefer console gaming and hopes for another good Metroid game but certainly isn't expecting it from Nintendo.

2. Oh yes. Austin Texas is fantastic. Fun fact: I work in the same building as Retro Studios.

3. I can't escape the name. I've tried.

4. SNES. I absolutely love the DYKG SNES Dev special because it was really cool to learn of the ingenuity and effort developers back then put to make the technical achievements like Star Fox and the Super FX chip and it seems like the SNES was the console were most of this occurred... plus the game library it packs has so many games you can just pick up and play. Makes me a bit sad when I think about how big companies end up releasing broken games for the sake of meeting some stupid deadline and putting out another game that is really nothing special.

@Rezzy:

1. "I'm nerdy and I know it!", plus loves children.

2. Not sure if this makes sense but it kinda feels like one of those "harsh sounding" names that bury a bit of a negative impression. Personally, everyone I've met named Rachel (counting 6, including yourself) never seemed bad at all.

3. I like kids. I remember when I lived with family and kids were brought over because their parents are visiting, I always stopped what I was doing and just put on a video game for them to keep them entertained. A cousin of mine as has an 8 year old son who likes to sit on my right shoulder for some reason. As for having kids, I leave that to the my partner and am open to adoption.

4. Becoming physically stronger I suppose? It'd be cool to be strong enough to defeat a bear or lion but I'm not sure I'll actively seek such a fight hahah.

1: Sounds like an accurate assessment.

2: Maybe it's because the "Raych" hits you hard like a harsh scraping sort of sound, and the "ul" ending kind of fades off without softening the initial feeling?

3: Sounds good

4: Better hope for your Strength to be RNG blessed.

Will you be adhering to the 5 question limit?