SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

[spoiler=Interview Answers Here]

31. Favorite number?
32. What color lightsaber would you want?
33. Tanks or walkers?
34. Thunder, fire, or wind mage?
35. Opinion on Sedgar?

31.) 27. It doubles as a way for me to remember my own birthday lol.

32.) Rainbow! If that's impossible, then a standard blue is fine.

33.) Errr, walkers.

34.) Ohhh, this is hard! I'm stuck between thunder and wind...

35.) Sedgar is cool, just not as cool as Wolf.

Heh, Magical resistance, more like mágica queso

The pursuit of knowledge is endless indeed, so you or anyone for that matter may not know "enough"

Haha, I like turtles. *resists turtle soup reference*

35. What moment in ancient history would you like to witness?

36. Cake or pie? (You can't choose cupcake)

37. Favorite flavor of the above?

38. Capes or scarves?

39. What one item from mythology would you bring into existence?

40. What is omnipotence to you?

41. What do you think is the most dangerous thing about peaceful times?

42. Is there a song/piece on the flute you want to learn? If so, what is it?

43. Which magic element is your favorite?

44. In RPGs or any fantasy setting, do you prefer group battles or one on ones?

45. Would your final battle be a group or solo battle?

46. Gelato or frozen yogurt?

47. What's a pocket-sized item that you think represents who you are?

You mean "queso mágico". ;P

Turtle soup? As in food, or some other reference?

35.) That night with the Trojan Horse. I can't really think of anything else, except maybe Genghis Khan's death. o:

36.) Wow, no cupcakes? Awwwwww. Well anyway, I still like cake much more than pie.

37.) Awww, I have to choose? Red velvet or plain sponge cake then.

38.) Scarves~! There's no question about it, nope! There's even some inside jokes I have with my friends from high school about me and scarves...despite the fact that I don't wear them as often as I'd like.

39.) Uhh, I don't really know enough to say...

40.) Seeing and knowing literally everything that goes on in the world. If God existed the way monotheistic religions say, that would be it.

41.) Hmmm, I'd say forgetting about all the pains and sacrifices of wartime.

42.) Yes! There's far too many to name, though I'll start with this one: http://www.flutetunes.com/tunes.php?id=2159

...Nevermind the fact that it's a duet lol.

43.) Ice! In some world-building magical lore I came up with, ice magic manifests itself into physical shapes (unlike the other types), so it's the most defensive. Light and thunder are close seconds, as well as wind. ;w;'

44.) One on one duels are more interesting, I think. There's no falling back on someone else.

45.) My final battle in what now? Uhh...group, probably.

46.) Frozen yogurt because I have it much more often. Also, I've never seen a gelato self-serve place.

47.) I had to think really hard on this one...Uh, a reusable hand warmer!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36. Do you think the world is an illusion?

37. Would the discovery of sentient alien life change your worldview?

38. What do you think of Lake Hillier?

39. Favorite marsupial?

40. Do you like seafood?

Apologies if these have been asked, but:

1. First/current impressions?
2. How big are you on gaming in general?
3. Same as above, but anime?

4. First game you ever beat on your own?
5. Favorite food?
6. Got a favorite restaurant, or just one you go to most frequently?
7. Are you familiar with SSB?
8. Fondest memory?
9. Journey or the destination?
10. What made you join SF?

36. Do you think the world is an illusion?

37. Would the discovery of sentient alien life change your worldview?

38. What do you think of Lake Hillier?

39. Favorite marsupial?

40. Do you like seafood?

36.) No, and even if it was, it would still affect everyone in a very real way.

37.) It would depend on how they acted towards humanity. Unless they took drastic action against humanity first, then probably not by much.

38.) Whoa, I'd like to visit it some day!

39.) Kangaroos. o:

40.) Yes. I like it more than steak most of the time.

Apologies if these have been asked, but:

1. First/current impressions?
2. How big are you on gaming in general?
3. Same as above, but anime?

4. First game you ever beat on your own?
5. Favorite food?
6. Got a favorite restaurant, or just one you go to most frequently?
7. Are you familiar with SSB?
8. Fondest memory?
9. Journey or the destination?
10. What made you join SF?

1.) First: "People call him the most mature 13 year old they've seen, but I haven't talked to him, so I don't know."

Current: "Actually, he's kind of like how I was when I was 13, except less cheery? In any case, he's a welcome addition to LtP and we should talk more."

2.) I like video games a lot, but I don't think I've played enough things to actually call myself a gamer. Video games used to be the thing I did most, but singing took over that role very gradually. Nowadays, I feel unproductive when I play video games lol...but I still want to play them.

3.) I like anime plenty, but I like mangas more. Sometimes I just plain don't like how the anime adaptation of a manga can make a plot almost unrecognizable (like Black Butler and Black Cat). I kind of want to watch more anyway.

4.) Not sure, but it was probably Pokemon Red. Probably.

5.) Haha this was asked already.

6.) Just some sushi place my family and I eat at every time they drive me back to college. I can't say I have a true favorite restaurant. They're kind of not my thing, as weird as that sounds.

7.) Yup, very much so. I've played every version at least once (except the WiiU one, although I have played the 3DS one).

8.) This was also asked already.

9.) If you don't have a merry journey, then you should at least have a fun destination! I will say journey.

10.) My only internet friend at the time decided to stop talking to me because his girlfriend at the time was very jealous of the fact that he was even talking to me. So I was lonely and decided to try joining SF, because I liked FE more back then.

Edited by Crizix

41. Have you ever been to Yellowstone?

42. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would you live?

43. What fictional universe would you most want to live in?

44. Big dogs or small dogs?

45. Favorite fish?

11. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

12. Do you have any knowledge of the government of decrees and the policy of persistency from the reign of William I, King of the Netherlands? If so, opinions?

13. Why no Tolkien?

14. Do you believe in linear history or in cyclical history?

15. Favorite pastime?

16. Why is Shadow Dragon your favorite FE game?

17. Achievement you're most proud of?

18. First and current impressions of me?

You mean "queso mágico". ;P

Turtle soup? As in food, or some other reference?

35.) That night with the Trojan Horse. I can't really think of anything else, except maybe Genghis Khan's death. o:

36.) Wow, no cupcakes? Awwwwww. Well anyway, I still like cake much more than pie.

37.) Awww, I have to choose? Red velvet or plain sponge cake then.

38.) Scarves~! There's no question about it, nope! There's even some inside jokes I have with my friends from high school about me and scarves...despite the fact that I don't wear them as often as I'd like.

39.) Uhh, I don't really know enough to say...

40.) Seeing and knowing literally everything that goes on in the world. If God existed the way monotheistic religions say, that would be it.

41.) Hmmm, I'd say forgetting about all the pains and sacrifices of wartime.

42.) Yes! There's far too many to name, though I'll start with this one: http://www.flutetunes.com/tunes.php?id=2159

...Nevermind the fact that it's a duet lol.

43.) Ice! In some world-building magical lore I came up with, ice magic manifests itself into physical shapes (unlike the other types), so it's the most defensive. Light and thunder are close seconds, as well as wind. ;w;'

44.) One on one duels are more interesting, I think. There's no falling back on someone else.

45.) My final battle in what now? Uhh...group, probably.

46.) Frozen yogurt because I have it much more often. Also, I've never seen a gelato self-serve place.

47.) I had to think really hard on this one...Uh, a reusable hand warmer!

Yes, mágico >~>

Hey, I like the flute piece and if you master it, I'd like to hear you play.

48. What flavor ice cream do you like most? (Why does it feel like this was asked already)

49. Have you played any of the Trauma Center games? If so, did you like what you played? If not, would you?

50. Do you trust your own instincts? Why or why not?

51. Favorite season of the year?

52. Opinion on the superior weather snow?

53. What is your boss level in an rpg? Or any type of game that has bosses.

54. What would you look for first through a telescope?

55. Have you seen any meteor showers?

56. Favorite boss from a game?

57. If your mind was an animal, what animal would it be?

58. If you could traverse to any point in the universe with no repercussions on your human body, where would it be?

59. What was your first avi on SF?

60. What do you think of dragons?

Edited by Soledai

[spoiler=*cracks knuckles* only cause you asked for it]

AYYYYYO

• What it do Criz?
  • Aside from Wolf, who would you say is your fav character of SD?
  • If Marth wasn't locked to Caeda, what options would you have liked to see for him, if any at all?
  • Why is Palla your fav WhiteWing?
  • In your initial playing of the game, were you one with the thought that Nagi was another version of Tiki?
  • Since you don't like Wolf's ending, what would be a more suitable (or favorable) ending to you?
  • Cain, or Abel and Why?
  • Have you read Akaneia's manga series?
  • When you take out all outside influences, (EX: Gharnef, Dolhr, defection) do you really think Marth would have won out against Michalis?
  • Speaking of Michalis, what are your thoughts on him?
  • SO, whatever happened to that cover you were going to do?
  • In an epic battle of Agni Kai, who would win? Me or Soledai?
  • If you chose Sol?
  • Does money really not grow on trees?
  • Then why do banks have branches?
  • How can you be so shameless about PDA?
  • When are ya gonna stop being a derp and finish a KH game?
  • Why do you relate to the Shrinking Violet?
  • If you can can name any others, what do you relate others to, and why?
  • Who or what inspires you?
  • Where do you see yourself in 7 years?
  • Are you looking forward to anything in the following school year?
  • How much can you say you've changed in the passing year, alone?
  • Obligatory Impression question etc
  • Impression of yourself?

Whoops. I didn't anticipate being out for practically the whole day! I'm super tired now (if it shows, I'm sorry)...In any case, I suppose it's time to wrap up this interview? I know there's still some time, but I don't see anyone asking anything anymore lol. Regardless...Thank you all for giving me this opportunity! It was fun~. I hope you all had fun too!

41. Have you ever been to Yellowstone?

42. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would you live?

43. What fictional universe would you most want to live in?

44. Big dogs or small dogs?

45. Favorite fish?

41.) Nope, but I'd like to one day!

42.) Maybe Switzerland or some part of the UK. Or even Canada...I can't decide.

43.) Right now, I'd say the world of Black Cat: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/BlackCat

44.) Small dogs are less scary, so small ones. Yup...I'm slightly scared of dogs in general haha.

45.) To eat? Salmon.

11. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

12. Do you have any knowledge of the government of decrees and the policy of persistency from the reign of William I, King of the Netherlands? If so, opinions?

13. Why no Tolkien?

14. Do you believe in linear history or in cyclical history?

15. Favorite pastime?

16. Why is Shadow Dragon your favorite FE game?

17. Achievement you're most proud of?

18. First and current impressions of me?

11.) Not particularly, I'm sorry. I don't feel like getting the emulators lol. Besides that, my interest in actual FE has waned quite a bit, along with my desire to play video games. They do seem like they'd be worth giving a try, though!

12.) If I did, I don't remember now.

13.) I never got my hands on any of his books. I know there's the movies of his books, but I wanted to read the books first, and then I keep being too lazy to actually look for them...I think he's gonna be in my backlog forever at this rate.

14.) ...I had to refresh my memory on what cyclical history is. Now that I know again, I really think it's a mix of both. Even as peoples are rising up and falling repeatedly, there's still some kind of progress being made...if that makes sense.

15.) Singing has overtaken everything else. xD

16.) I actually didn't like it at first, but as I played it more, it grew on me a lot. I do think that there was plenty of wasted potential in it, but the plot is simple, yet not downright stupid, and why does everybody hate reclassing when you're not forced to use it and it's not intended to affect the characters story wise - *Ahem!*. Also, headcanons lol.

17.) Wow...I don't know. I've never really considered anything I do much of an accomplishment, but I suppose pulling off that flute and clarinet duet with one of my best friends in summer music camp felt so great!

18.) First: "Who is this guy and why is everyone so excited about him coming back?"

Current: "He's pretty cool, yeah!"

Yes, mágico >~>

Hey, I like the flute piece and if you master it, I'd like to hear you play.

48. What flavor ice cream do you like most? (Why does it feel like this was asked already)

49. Have you played any of the Trauma Center games? If so, did you like what you played? If not, would you?

50. Do you trust your own instincts? Why or why not?

51. Favorite season of the year?

52. Opinion on the superior weather snow?

53. What is your boss level in an rpg? Or any type of game that has bosses.

54. What would you look for first through a telescope?

55. Have you seen any meteor showers?

56. Favorite boss from a game?

57. If your mind was an animal, what animal would it be?

58. If you could traverse to any point in the universe with no repercussions on your human body, where would it be?

59. What was your first avi on SF?

60. What do you think of dragons?

<w<

That's a big if, but all rightie!

48.) It wasn't, but vanilla compliments almost anything and it's a simple kind of delicious on its own~.

49.) No, and it sounds traumatizing, so maybe not.

50.) A lot of the double/triple/quadruple-checking I end up doing on things is because I'm not trusting my instincts. There are many times when my gut tells me something, I don't listen, and then it turns out that I should of. I would like to heed my gut more, but...I always doubt myself a lot.

51.) It used to be winter, but now I think it's autumn. Both are beautiful, but autumn is less dangerous lol.

52.) Snow is great! I love looking at it and the crunch of walking on it fresh~. If only it didn't make everything slippery and dangerous.

53.) Uhh...20, probably. I don't see myself as much of an opponent.

54.) A shooting star! I've never seen one before!

55.) Nope...I want to!

56.) Wow, I don't remember. I think it was something from Summon Night: Swordcraft Story? Or Sonic Heroes.

57.) It'd probably be a kitten.

58.) To the very edge of the universe, to see what's there and if there's anything beyond it.

59.) It had Roshea cheerily putting a crown of flowers on Sedgar in a grassy field. Almost no one could recognize them lmao.

60.) They're...all right. They get hyped too much often, but they themselves are nice.

[spoiler=*cracks knuckles* only cause you asked for it]

AYYYYYO

• What it do Criz?
  • Aside from Wolf, who would you say is your fav character of SD?
  • If Marth wasn't locked to Caeda, what options would you have liked to see for him, if any at all?
  • Why is Palla your fav WhiteWing?
  • In your initial playing of the game, were you one with the thought that Nagi was another version of Tiki?
  • Since you don't like Wolf's ending, what would be a more suitable (or favorable) ending to you?
  • Cain, or Abel and Why?
  • Have you read Akaneia's manga series?
  • When you take out all outside influences, (EX: Gharnef, Dolhr, defection) do you really think Marth would have won out against Michalis?
  • Speaking of Michalis, what are your thoughts on him?
  • SO, whatever happened to that cover you were going to do?
  • In an epic battle of Agni Kai, who would win? Me or Soledai?
  • If you chose Sol?
  • Does money really not grow on trees?
  • Then why do banks have branches?
  • How can you be so shameless about PDA?
  • When are ya gonna stop being a derp and finish a KH game?
  • Why do you relate to the Shrinking Violet?
  • If you can can name any others, what do you relate others to, and why?
  • Who or what inspires you?
  • Where do you see yourself in 7 years?
  • Are you looking forward to anything in the following school year?
  • How much can you say you've changed in the passing year, alone?
  • Obligatory Impression question etc
  • Impression of yourself?

I'M READY!

-Hey, what's up~?

-Wolfguard biases aside, my favorite is...Minerva! Or Palla, errr...Merric? On no, I can't choose!

-Minerva! Nyna and Lena would also be neat to see.

-Palla seems so gentle and Catria and Est annoy me. Actually, Palla and Catria both annoy me with their one-sided crush things, but I just plain don't like Est. I've tried to make myself like her, but I can't.

-Lolno. I didn't even get to 24x the first time I beat the game. By the time I purposefully replayed for Gaiden chapters, I knew who Nagi was.

-I really do think he should have continued to be able to lead Wolfguard.

-Cain! He sticks with Altea to the bitter end! I used to like Abel more, but as I started disliking Est more, I also started disliking Abel more for ending up with Est lol.

-Yeah! I got up to chapter 52 or so and then I completely lost track of updates! Thinking about it makes me quite sad.

-Probably not. Michalis has more of a warrior's spirit, I believe. He also seems more ruthless."

-"Wow this guy jailed his little sister. Seems haughty too. Also, he dies in FE3 but can be revived in FE12...still not sure if I like that."

-Rofl, uh, I didn't have enough privacy to practice it (and my family still gets on my case if I use foul language). Also, I was super self conscious of how my vocal cords just weren't understanding how to rap.

-Why are you making me choose between you two?! I think it'd be a super close match, with the winner barely being Soledai.

-...I'm not lying! ;~~~;

-Except in Animal Crossing games, nope!

-Banks are clearly diseased, you see, and they're planning to slowly creep into everybody and strangle them all for want of money.

-I'm very touchy feely and I don't see why I should feel ashamed of showing my friends how much I love them. I do respect set boundaries and have my limits, though.

-When I get around to playing it again!

-I can be painfully shy and quiet, and I lack self-confidence so much that it causes me problems when I try to do things. I apologize a lot too; sorry if this wasn't a good answer.

-Hmmm, let me think...There's this one called "The Empath", and while it seems to focus more on people with superpowers, I relate to it because I very easily get infected with other people's feelings or an atmosphere.

-The ones I hold dear to my heart~. There is also my goal of becoming a shining example of courtesy. First, it was my virtue. Eventually I learned that while courtesy may not be a virtue in itself, it takes at least a few of them to work. Thus now I want to work even harder at it.

-I see myself either dead, struggling to survive, or at a job I like surrounded by people that truly care about me.

-Possibly having my own room instead of sharing with a roommate. Also, if I end up living in an apartment or off campus, I'd like to start trying to cook.

-I've changed a lot! I've learned plenty of much-needed lessons and actually became more confident too! On the flip side, my emotions have grown even more intense than before. So it's harder to suppress them...especially sorrow and rage.

-Goodness, I should try to condense this...and I'm pretty sure I told you my current impressions recently anyway hehe.

First: "Whoa, this guy's an Akaneia fan! We could be friends!"

Current: "Aw man, this guy's such a sweetheart! He always listens to me and then is straightforward with what he sees as the problem, even if I don't take it as well as I should at times. Also, he dealt with me getting too worried about him all the time back then hahaha. Our friendship's been a fantastic one, and I couldn't ask for more! Thanks so much for being my dear friend!"

-"I'm amazingly useless, and I'm such a moody crab! I feel bad for making people deal with me lmao. Still, I have many loving friends that help me through my various troubles, and I couldn't be more thankful. There's a lot of negativity jam-packed into the core of my being, and I'm finally starting to be able to move some of the worst stuff, even if it takes a lot to barely budge it...I'd like to think I'm gradually becoming less worthless. I hope that one day, I'll be someone that the current me can aspire to."

Nominations for #41 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

18.) First: "Who is this guy and why is everyone so excited about him coming back?"

I had no idea that showed in LtP at all, haha. I just came there lost looking for Shezzy.