Do you like Tiki?

NewDisplayName

Would you like Tiki as DLC in Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Tiki as DLC in Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked her well enough in the first games. She started an archetype, had slightly more personality then most of the cast and she could become a powerhouse.

I wanted to use her in Awakening, but she felt very tacked on and her being in the almost no support group made her unapealing to use.

I liked her more in the original game, thought her Awakening appearance is fine too. Awakening Tiki feels too... unimportant. Though I just blame Awakening in general for that lol

As for a fighter in SSB, she'd be interesting... I've personally wanted some manakete or another in SSB, though FE is kinda over-saturated in SSB at the moment.

Edited by L95

The best version of Anna has to be in Gaiden, though!

Yep.

I like Tiki, but I feel like putting her smash as a playable fighter wouldn't really work unless they decided whether she'd be able to transform mid battle and all.

Assist trophy would work tho imo

Tiki was and is actually one of my favorite characters in both the DS games, along with Awakening, despite her (lack of) role in the latter. Idk, when you've seen her in all her appearances and connect the them all, you really learn to appreciate her all the more. I could just be speaking for myself, but her longevity really sticks out to me and always will.

As for her being in Smash, I was very indifferent about it every time I heard it. Then I took the time to read that link OP posted from smashboards and I'm genuinely intrigued and curious at the possibility of what she'd be like should that actually be the case. Fuck it, I'm sold. Even if the chances of that happening may (or may not) be slim.

no and no

well I liked Tiki in pre-Awakening games but in Awakening she was just

boring, tacked on, and suddenly loves marth what

in smash

it's an interesting idea but I can't see it working

i forgot, what was anna like in gaiden? this is off topic but i really liked her in FE9/10

the joke is that anna isn't in gaiden

Dragon waifu is best waifu

As for smash, I'm all for it since she's my second favorite FE character and my first seems to be stuck in the assist trophy role. As for a move set, why wouldn't a semi cloned Charizard with a different down special and BIG maybe side special do the job. Heck, if shapeshifting like Zelda and Sheik became possible on the 3DS, she could shift into human form and easily be a Zelda Palutena mix.

I personally prefer her in Awakening, but I like Tiki in every game she's in.

Heck, I've already made a Tiki avatar in the Fates Kamui generator, so she can be in that game too, sorta.