4Koma & Character Book Translations [COMPLETE]

Kirokan

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both of Rinka's comics especially the one to the right. Ryouma's way of meditating is interesting. Okay Ryouma. I love Rinka's supports with him because they show some actual chemistry and there are no iffy reactions to her tribe's traditions which is nice to see.

Edited by Frelia

I like both of Rinka's comics especially the one to the right. Ryouma's way of meditating is interesting. Okay Ryouma. I love Rinka's supports with him because they show some actual chemistry and there are no iffy reactions to her tribe's traditions which is nice to see.

Yeah, from what I've read of Rinka's supports, Ryouma's support shows him actively acknowledging her culture and respecting it, as opposed to a lot of the others which are just people trying to make her integrate. I thought that was really nice.

also diplomatic aspect = double win

Yeah, from what I've read of Rinka's supports, Ryouma's support shows him actively acknowledging her culture and respecting it, as opposed to a lot of the others which are just people trying to make her integrate. I thought that was really nice.

also diplomatic aspect = double win

Yeah for personal reasons the way Rinka's culture gets treated in some of her supports really grosses me out. I hope I don't see it happen again (I very likely will though).

Anyway I like Cyrus' comics too. He's sweet and it would be really nice if Kamui paid more attention to him in the second comic. He wanted to see you again Kamui pay attention! The horse does deserve some praise for being ridden all that way in armor with an armored person, but still.

Edited by Frelia

Poor Silas...

However the horse does deserve some merit, it can't be easy to travel to a different country while carrying a guy in armour.

And, is it just me, or does Silas look really bulky in his artwork? Or is his armor that looks bigger?

Not that I mind, in fact, I think he looks nice with a bulky bulid.

Like, I think we would need another set of comics to "expand", as in it would feel more uh...complete? so to speak?

Hmm...

...Well I dunno though

Yeah, that's the problem I find with a lot of the comics in the 4koma -because the authors are given so few panels, most of them are a bit bland for me, and I was really disappointed when I got it (should have listened to those reviews haha) ; m ; but the comic anthology is really good !

the second comic is so cute though, Kazahana freaking out over something like tripping lmao

ok I kind of like her with Tsubaki now aah