Signatures

CaitlynMellark

i just look up for images online.

any image in my signature mostly matches with my avatar for a theme.

though one thing i don't think i'll ever get rid of in my signature are the badges a nice friend of mine made.

Hmm, mine's a link to a twitch stream I haven't done in months, a run I've completed but still yet to put my commentating feces all over, my facebook which has gotten some really random adds over the years, and finally a Simpsons quote that deals with the implications of ingesting super glue.

I joined with the thought "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING" so that's why I made up my own little quote

I linked my AO3 because I noticed people linked their art blogs n shit and I'm self-indulgent like that c: (the last part is sarcasm) (maybe)

My sig is an old inside joke from FEU days. I don't know why I still have it. It just is.

I just lost the game...

(When I clicked your sig, I thought to myself: "it has been a long time since I've gone on that site." And then I thought of the game.)

Was looking for one for a while, then I remember looking at the album I had compiled of Hubba Tester pairings I did (that I thought were funny), and found one that was almost perfect.

i like small and simple sigs > animations make them even better. then they have to match my avatar

so

i found some sumia sprites and put them together in photoshop then added some color effects

thats it

• 3 weeks later...