ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN

Katie

Hm, I though it was from this anti-wikipedia, but it is probably just the Sigurd page from the Fire Emblem wikia. With funny modifications.

If it's not much trouble, could you please explain it to me more in detail ?

Edited by B.Leu

Hm, I though it was from this anti-wikipedia, but it is probably just the Sigurd page from the Fire Emblem wikia. With funny modifications.

If it's not much trouble, could you please explain it to me more in detail ?

Some wiki vandal edited ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN's FEwiki page to that.

yo i like your avy let us discuss that

i like john because i dont strain my voice as much when i sing the songs he sings. his vocals are in my range, everything pre his solo career cause suddenly he started to sound different (see woman is the nigger of the world 'cause hes using all 4 octaves wtf) but he was a fucking asshole since he bullied epstein, probably led to sutcliffes death, beat up women and cheated on cynthia who was a fucking babe. tbf they all cheated, so they are all assholes. but cynthia was a babe. rip btw she actually died in august of this year i think. she was so strong.

i like paul but i need to strain my voice when i sing some of his songs(long tall sally omfg) but he does have amazing range and imo is a better than john in everything (vocals, ability to play instruments) but all he writes are silly little love songs(huehue see what i did there). but i absolutely love all my lovin and here there and everywhere. hes still alive but he has an massive ego. i guess that is what 50+ years of music does to you.

who gives a shit about ringo and george lol

I can't be bothered to find any changes that weren't just replacing his name

:(

disappointing

Read more carefully. Theere's plenty of thngs that were changed, such as his class too Jesus on Wheels, Arvis being called like 15 different things etc.

Anyway, jetbeamcantmeltsteelfuel, I'd like to point out that Here Comes the Sun which was written by George, is the Beatles best selling song on itunes

I mostly agree with your sentiments though, except I actually have an easier time singing Paul's songs(as long as they're in my vocal rage). Paul is my personal favorite Beatle, and it's my dream to meet him in person, or at least go to oe of his concerts.