WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer to be hairy, myself. I can always just shave, and body hair is good for, uh...regulating body temperature or something? I don't know, either way, I'd also get to keep my naturally curly hair. Judges adore naturally curly hair.

I'd prefer to be hairy, myself. I can always just shave, and body hair is good for, uh...regulating body temperature or something?

That and also protecting your eyes, nose, other entryways into your body that bad stuff can get into.

Am I the only one who would want to be hairy? I mean, you can always shave it off with a razor or somethin and it helps keeping you warm in the winter~

Well no there were a couple other responses (even on this page) saying they would rather be super hairy =o

Other people say they don't want to have to go through the effort of shaving though

I just prefer flexibility of having lots of hair, even if I need to make a bit more effort to make me look how I want to (oh and also because I already deal with this situation, my hair grows pretty fast and it's thick hair too)

oh and also since hair has important functions

Edited by Freohr Datia

Being super hairy has more advantages in my mind over completely bald and hairless... Trimming and waxing is a thing, yeah. Plus facial hair/long hair can be quite attractive.

I am a fan of hair over hairlessness. Tbh, some of the obsession over hairlessness we have in the West seems... A lil dumb, if not slightly disturbing when one thinks about it a bit... What are we trying to be like exactly with finding complete hairlessness in bodies attractive... Prepubescents?

Hair is just... A natural thing... No need to get all freaked out by it. Just deal with it as you want without getting too obsessed imo? *shrugs*

----

Anyways... Credit for helping me come up with this question goes to Aeo from the spriting forums.

Current Question:

Q23. Would you rather, Paint a Picture or Tell a Tale?

I suck at painting, so I'd much rather tell a story. From what my friends say, I'm not too bad at it, either ;)

In regards to hairy vs. bald, I'd definitely choose hairy. There are lots of ways to remove hair, but getting it back can be a lot harder if your follicles are dead.

I myself would much prefer to tell a tale. Painting really isn't something I'm interested in, except to create pictures of scenes I wanted to write in stories, so...yeah. I like stories, and the idea of writing them appeals to me. Of course, when I say 'tell a tale' I'm assuming I get to pick the medium through which I do it, but even limited to one, there's a lot of stories I'd want to tell.

A picture is worth a thousand words (I probably messed up the actual quote XD) I practice drawings so I would be so much more proficient in a picture than a story that I would muster in 30 seconds.

I remember some things about how someone always changed the tale as it gets pass down, giving various versions of the story. That could be a good & bad thing, I like stories but not unless it has 3+ versions. My stories are an acquired taste lol, so you either dislike it or you barely like it.

I would rather paint a picture, because I can't write... Well, I do practice, but it's not as close as my drawings. And that I had more interest over paintings rather than stories and appreciated them more.

I have separate creative ambitions (albeit both very distant and faintly - pursued yet at best) to make both animation and video games some day, should I assume I have the right to be cheeky and say "boooooth kinda?"

Atm I can't write worth much, but I can't paint/draw worth squat. So if forced to do one or the other on the spot, I'd write, probably.

If the question includes doing something in order to get better at it, though, then paint it is. Got a lot of things in my head I want to get on drawing paper

This a question that I don't think I could choose a preference for. I enjoy doing both and both have some positives over the other as well

What are we trying to be like exactly with finding complete hairlessness in bodies attractive... Prepubescents?

I don't think so

Edited by Freohr Datia