Target Preorder Links for Birthright & Conquest (with $5 discount)

Elieson

Birthright (Hoshido)

Conquest (Nohr)

Target offers free shipping on Orders of $35+, and they're going retail for the standard $39.99.

Also, Target will have these, which offer basically a $5 off coupon. I might take advantage of this myself. In-store ONLY

No date confirmed, just 2016.

ddeabe0436.jpg

Edited by Elieson

NP m8.

The $5 off is a rebate card so it won't actually alter the purchase of the game's price, but it's essentially $34.99 with this. The $1 reservation counts towards the game's total cost. Target's RedCard (Credit card plan) offers 5% discounts on all Target purchases, so you can get the game with basically a $2 off, plus $5 back. Of course, this requires you having a credit line through Target, so it's quite difficult to get the extra $2 off.

If Best Buy gets this, it'll match pricing, of course. Also, Best Buy Gamer's Club Unlocked membership ($30 for 2 years) offers 20% off on all games and accessories, and also offers a 50% off coupon for any guidebook. That brings this down to about $32 plus a major discount on a potential guidebook release. I have this and recommend it if you get games frequently and have a best buy available (even for online ordering). Mine paid for itself after like 5 amiibo and the Yoshi's Wolly World bundle.

Edited by Elieson

I thought one of paths will cost less than awakening tbh : o

Well i think pre-order cost little more? Or it's just my imagination? : p

The second path is cheaper but that's through e-shop--buying both cartridges does you no favors. I doubt it would even consider the "own 2 path" unlocks if you bought both carts, which is why the special edition 2-in-1 exists.

Getting to my local Target isn't a problem, I drive past there to and from work and it's across the street from the local mall. But I'd rather see if GameStop is taking preorders yet, I've never had any problems with my local GameStops and I'm on good terms with the employees there.

But it's good to know that this offer exists.

EDIT: Incidentally, there's another GameStop right in the same area as Target.

Edited by Sunwoo

I'm waiting to see weather there is a special edition before buying anything. Also, i get amazon prime shipping, so Amazon would be more convenient than target (and around as convenient as gamestop or my local indie game store, as both are on my daily comute route).

Wait a minute...

B2DMK6.jpg

Were getting this game on the 31st. WHOOOOO!

I have to pre-order this as soon as possible as we may not get the Special Edition pack. Plus can buy the skills off of the My Castle battles from my logbook warriors of the Japanese version. :D

Edited by Princess_Elise

Wait a minute...

B2DMK6.jpg

Were getting this game on the 31st. WHOOOOO!

I have to pre-order this as soon as possible as we may not get the Special Edition pack. Plus can buy the skills off of the My Castle battles from my logbook warriors of the Japanese version. :D

I don't believe it for a second.

Here's why:

1.) It must be a placeholder release date. We've seen a 12/31/16 placeholder release date a few months ago.

2.) It was stated by Nintendo of America that the game would be released in 2016.

3.) There's no way they could localize a game this text-heavy in approx. 5 months. The game is 10x larger than Awakening.

I wish it would be out by that time, but it's too good to be true. Besides, I'd be worried about the game's quality if they localized it that quickly.

EDIT: also, the box art isn't what it should be.

Edited by Leif

I don't believe it for a second.

Here's why:

1.) It must be a placeholder release date. We've seen a 12/31/16 placeholder release date a few months ago.

2.) It was stated by Nintendo of America that the game would be released in 2016.

3.) There's no way they could localize a game this text-heavy in approx. 5 months. The game is 10x larger than Awakening.

I wish it would be out by that time, but it's too good to be true. Besides, I'd be worried about the game's quality if they localized it that quickly.

EDIT: also, the box art isn't what it should be.

They did say that. They must mean early in Jan or something.

But...to totally change the Japanese voices, well....

They did say that. They must mean early in Jan or something.

But...to totally change the Japanese voices, well....

Also, if this were to be true, wouldn't we have gotten a new trailer, or an announcement from Nintendo by now? =/

Naw, nothing suggests early January either. We have no other info than 1st quarter 2016 which could be as late as March, but most assume February. Don't go by store dates until Nintendo announces anything, especially if the store date is the 31st of anything and not on a friday.

Depending on how their NA business quarter is looking they might release it such that x days of sales will go in one quarter and the rest in another, regardless of how long ago they've finished localizing it. I forget when their business quarters start and end.

edit: Ah, it's normal so it would end march 31st. If they wanted a boost for the next quarter they could release on, say, march 25th even if they technically finished localizing back in January. First week of sales would go to 1st quarter and the next 3 weeks and beyond would go to 2nd.

Edited by lysander