Your personal favorite piece of technology that you own

ghast

My sony MP3 player, baby.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who still has a generic mp3 player lol.

Its 8 gigs and I've had it since grade 10, I think. so I think 6-7 years now? I still use it everyday. And it seems to be showing absolutely no signs of dying.

*knocks on wood*

you guys?

My laptop and/or my PlayStation 2. I use my laptop for so many things in my life and it'd be...definitely not impossible but harder to live without it. As for the PS2, it's partially for nostalgic value for being the first console I really got into and still play (otherwise I'd say like my Game Boy), and also because there are still like way too many good games on it (and the PS1) that I haven't played yet and need too.

Its 8 gigs and I've had it since grade 10, I think. so I think 6-7 years now? I still use it everyday. And it seems to be showing absolutely no signs of dying.

This is me, almost to a T.

Though in my case, it's my PS3, since it was the first thing I bought on my own that costed more than $200.

Oh yeah Refa reminded me: honorable mentions to my PS2 and laptop (Oh and my PSP)

Edited by Soledai

I used to have a standalone mp3 player. But it got slow in a matter of a few months.

Then it got wrecked in an automobile accident I was in almost four years ago.

But my favorite piece of technology I own is, of course, my self-built desktop computer that I had since 2013. And it's still not finalized (there's still some changes I want to make, but limited budget >_>).

Honorable mention to my Sony Alpha37 DSLR camera with a Sigma 18-125mm lens.

Edited by BLS

My laptop. It's the thing that keeps my introverted butt connected to the world and friends. Plus I found this website with my computer, so yeah.

My phone gets honorable mention.

Edited by MidoriMage

Pfft honestly, my micro sd cards. I carry two around in my bag and they carry my most important things on there. I would used to say my phone but ever since I got pressured into getting an iPhone, I felt less that way. It can't even take sd cards.

Edit:Since coming back on here, I realized that I just don't get attached to my electronics because I just see these things as come and go. I guess that's why I picked a storage device that moves from one computer/phone to another.

Edited by Hatsuoki

idk if it's my favorite but I'm pretty sure my laptop ranks as my top give-it-back-please-i-literally-cannot-function-academically-or-socially-without-this thing.

As much as I need my laptop, I always have a love/hate relationship with PCs. Software and hardware can cause all kinds of trouble. And while laptops are portable, they are obviously not quite as portable and convenient as a smartphone.

I am definitely more fond of my New 3DS XL. The original 3DS and the original XL had their fair share of issues but this model leaves me with little to be desired. Not to mention that in recent years I found a new appreciation for portable gaming devices. Back in the day, I basically only used handhelds for the games, not because of the portability.