Jagged Jagen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably most of Zero's dialogue, now that I think about it. XD

The censorship is strong in this one

I hope

All of Zero's euphemisms have been changed to innocent comments about jelly donuts.

All of Zero's euphemisms have been changed to innocent comments about jelly donuts.

Oh God please no. Not Henry 2.0.

Joking aside, thank God it got a T rating, which means it will more then likely just get a Pegi 12 rating over here.

Edited by Azz

And probably some of the outfits/supports.

It's odd how they're classifying sexualized outfits under "suggestive themes". "Partial nudity" used to get some use, but guess they stopped because having that on a label causes parents/guardians to do a double-take.

Huh... I was expecting mild language to appear. Animated blood was a bit of a headscratcher, but then I remembered some pictures posted shortly after release showing off characters at low health, battered and bloodied.

Only T? Better ramp it up for FE15.

Yea, this is pretty much what I expected though.

Oh God please no. Not Henry 2.0.

The problem with Henry was they changed him, and then sometimes forgot they changed him screwing everything up.

T for Teen. Landed just at the sweet spot. Glad to see that despite the obvious..."themes" Fates has it still got the landing that most people was expecting. Now let's just hope this doesn't turn into a last minute Gamestop Exclusive or else i am not going to be a happy camper.

Uhm... what? There is no such thing as "animated blood" in this game. There are some violent cutscenes, sure, but nowhere can a single drop of blood be found (unless the localization actually added that...) The only (arguable) blood or wounds you can find in this game are on units' "damaged" models, but the resolution are so low that you have to squint really hard in order to actually see it.

Wait, there's blood in this? Ew. I'm thinking I'll cancel my preorder. I do not want to play anything that has blood in it. Especially after a...fairly recent event in my life. FE never had blood before, not even in scenes like the one where Greil got stabbed by the Black Knight in PoR. I'm really disappointed. I thought Nintendo was meant to be more family friendly than that. NONE of their games have any blood in them, Splatoon doesn't even use red ink because it would look like blood. Seriously...

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see the above post, I just read the OP and started posting... xP Still, that's odd to say the game has animated blood anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Wait, there's blood in this? Ew. I'm thinking I'll cancel my preorder. I do not want to play anything that has blood in it. Especially after a...fairly recent event in my life. FE never had blood before, not even in scenes like the one where Greil got stabbed by the Black Knight in PoR. I'm really disappointed. I thought Nintendo was meant to be more family friendly than that. NONE of their games have any blood in them, Splatoon doesn't even use red ink because it would look like blood. Seriously...

Please read my post above. I have played the game and watched all cutscenes.

All right, break it up you two. Don't even get this started. Ana, there's no need for the facepalm emoticon. He posted at the exact same time you edited your post, so it's very possible Ryo didn't even see it.