Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and ZOE 1 comes (if it's new anyway) with a DEMO of METAL GEAR SOLID 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big news. So you can play it and see what it's gonna be like when Metal Gear Solid 2 came out.

(ZOE 1 is actually known for having come with the demo, and while I don't really know how accurate this is, there are jokes about how people bought the game for the MGS2 demo and never actually played ZOE itself.)

IMO the main thing about ZOE is the lack of enemy variety. In 1, anyway, I think there are more unique bosses than there are enemies. There's like, 5 or 6 boss fights, and 3 kinds of enemies. There's also a weird vs mode in 1 which isn't split screen. Instead, the screen only follows one player and the other player has to operate in orbit around the other character. It might be possible for the camera focus to switch players depending on how the 2 players move or something...it's been a really long time since I've played the VS. ZOE2 also has a vs but I never got to try it - I didn't own the game, my roommate did, and after playing it I never requested to vs him.

Like that. I don't really have a way to describe it. No doubt that Wipeout itself was inspired by F-Zero, and perhaps if F-Zero had another chance at a game it would evolve into something similar, but both my immediate reaction on how it looks and how it looks to play remind me instantly of Wipeout. Though it's gotta have good music.

Unfortunately the development team was closed and there's a new team trying to make a spiritual successor antigravity racer on steam. No idea about it, haven't seen anything, but it's a shame that the studio did close.

EDIT: Better showcase video because that's on the slower classes technically:

Edited by Tryhard

Oh I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for but another ps2 3d flying action game you've probably heard of and maybe tried is ZOE (and ZOE 2).

Zone of the Enders is amazing, I have no idea what the TC is looking for because of preferential settings, but if it's mecha, then ZOE is a step in the right direction.

GLACEON MAGE WINS.

Won most obnoxious posts, I agree.

no, for you see, it is incomprehensible and out-of-place touhou derails, which a normal person looks upon and thinks "what the fuck" but then another touhou comes in to respond

it's a lot like dark souls in that regard, another good thing that people hate because of the conduct of its fans

hope this helps man

well that makes sense

I personally think SF has a pretty bad representation of the Touhou fandom due to how they act with the characters and shit, but I digress. Not particularly my problem and I shouldn't even be riled up about it anymore (since it just makes me look like a fool in front of people I know don't like me lol), so that's that.

So, since I STILL have no clue as to what TC wants, I'm going to suggest Knights in the Nightmare.

Oooooh, Knights in the Nightmare. I was thinking of playing that, because I loved Riviera and Yggdra Union. But uh, I didn't know it was 3D Flying Action...? I thought it was a RPG like Riviera and YU?

Oooooh, Knights in the Nightmare. I was thinking of playing that, because I loved Riviera and Yggdra Union. But uh, I didn't know it was 3D Flying Action...? I thought it was a RPG like Riviera and YU?

It's not 3d flying action but it is very different. It's basically stylus controlled shmup plus srpg.

There's also the PSP version for those who don't like the stylus, didn't have a DS(or whatever other reason), which added Yggdra, but it's basically "Maria's Story, but with Yggdra instead"

Edited by Soledai

It's not 3d flying action but it is very different. It's basically stylus controlled shmup plus srpg.

Or more precisely, it's what happens when four different game genres come together messily. The thing I liked least was the part where I had to actually dodge things via stylus.

I actually played a demo of Knights in the Nightmare from the Nintendo Channel on my Wii. Unfortunately, said channel (and demo) no longer exists, so I can't try that hour long tutorial again. All I remember is that it was strange and confusing as hell. It seems like it would take a lot of effort to get into, kinda like The World Ends With You. I might still try it out of sheer curiosity if I find it very cheap. I prefer games that buy their depth with a bit less complexity.

I found out that the Spongebob episode "Shanghaied" has two alternate endings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCKJ8eAfUQ

This actually got me thinking... what if, as the episode was rerun, the ending was picked at random each time? And what if all episodes had alternate endings? You could get a different ending every time! I believe that is the future of television.

Three minutes of "Handsome Squidward"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlLpe9-v1t8

I was viewing some "Top 10 Wii Games" lists and noticed that none of them include Rodea the Sky Soldier, since it released in 2015. In order to fix this, I created my own list.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=59917

It was difficult narrowing down the selection of games to just 10, so I decided to bend the rules a bit.