Your Fire Emblem Collection

Ϲharlie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I also own Tiltyu :P

Look at AceNoctali's one very carefully to work out why mine is unique Man i'm lazy as the visible dust shows

The cape is missing on your Tiltyu's figurine.

Please refresh my mind, as I'm sure you told it already on FESS T_T : did you lost the cape, or did the person who sold you the figurine has sold it without the cape ?

-----------------

Last Sunday, while going for buying food for the week to come, I took the opportunity to take a peek, without hoping too much, at one of the oldies' shops around my area. And boy was I right to do so, because, along with a couple of nice Tokimemo goods, I found this awesome stuff :

FE4_fujimori.jpg

Yeah, once I'll get my hands on Tome 6, the complete Fujimori Nuts' FE4 manga collection will be mine as well. :P

I have actual copies of FE1, FE2, FE3, FE4, FE5, FE7, FE9, and FE10. My FE5 is in the deluxe pack.

In terms of textual material, I have:

FE The Complete

FE4 Gag Battle: Perfect Edition

FE4 Gag Battle: Reset Compilation

FE4 Gag Paradise

FE4 Treasure

FE5 Capture Guide Book

FE5 Comic Anthology: One More Holy War

FE5 Illustrated Works

FE5 Perfect Guide Book

TRSYHS Official Complete Guide

TRSBS Official Master's Guide

FETCG Official Guide Book

Also roughly 750 cards from series 1, 4, and Anthology combined, and a starter pack for series 5.

I have actual copies of FE1, FE2, FE3, FE4, FE5, FE7, FE9, and FE10. My FE5 is in the deluxe pack.

In terms of textual material, I have:

FE The Complete

FE4 Gag Battle: Perfect Edition

FE4 Gag Battle: Reset Compilation

FE4 Gag Paradise

FE4 Treasure

FE5 Capture Guide Book

FE5 Comic Anthology: One More Holy War

FE5 Illustrated Works

FE5 Perfect Guide Book

TRSYHS Official Complete Guide

TRSBS Official Master's Guide

FETCG Official Guide Book

Also roughly 750 cards from series 1, 4, and Anthology combined, and a starter pack for series 5.

Wow, impressive collection, DT ! :D

I'd so love getting my hands on those FE4 Gag Battles and Treasure. Granted, I have the Carnival Anthology, but... I'd like to have those as well.

Edited by AceNoctali

Please refresh my mind, as I'm sure you told it already on FESS T_T : did you lost the cape, or did the person who sold you the figurine has sold it without the cape ?

Neither, I couldn't get it to fit and gave up. I'm now used to the Cape-less Tiltyu :(

I have:

AU FE7

US FE8

AU FE9

AU FE10

FE9 and FE10 are identical to the EU release, while FE7 is effectively the US version.

I've been trying to get my hands on FE6 for years now, but every time I find one I've always just spent all my money on something (damn you Brawl, damn you).

Last I heard, they were looking into fonts or something, but most names, menus, options, and items seemed to have been finished, with a few graphical glitches here and there.

Their most recent patch has no graphical glitches. All standard character names, all classes except Falcon Knight, and most weapons and chapter titles have been translated.

Currently, I physically own.

FE7

FE8

FE9

And I've have ROMs all the other games, though I hope to buy the actual cartridges soon. ^_^

Edited by Swordsalmon

• 2 months later...

Important note : Vincent allowed me to bump the thread.

Ok, I got several new Fire Emblem goods, so I update my collection and post pics of said goods :

feanthology.jpg

I realize now that I already posted the FE4 Carnival Anthology Gag Comic. Oh well.

The book on top right is "Fire Emblem Seisen no Keifu Short comic".

On bottom right, it's "Fire Emblem : Anthology Comic Series : Jugdral Tairiku Senshi" (= Annals of Continent Jugdral)

And the Thracia 776 book is the one-shot FE5 manga by Shinnosuke Hino.

feguidebooks.jpg

Several Fire Emblem Guidebooks.

On first row, the first two are FE6 ones (and the second has hilarious gag pictures in it, I can take a few photos of them if you're interested), and the third is the Official Nintendo FE8 Guidebook ; on second row, the first book is a FE4 guide, and the second a FE7 guide.

neafuyuki.jpg

I FINALLY found all tomes of Nea Fuyuki's FE4 manga !!!

Now I just need to find Fujimori's Tome 6, and Oosawa's Tome 1 and 6, and my official Fire Emblem 4 manga collection will be complete ! ~o~

I also got the French version of Fire Emblem : Shadow Dragon, and two extra Exceed a Generation FE4 figurines (Eltshan and Tiltyu) : if you want to see them, check out this post on another thread.

Edited by AceNoctali

I own fe 1-11 in working order (5 is the deluxe... I have a nice uncle ^^)

I also have the complete and an art book that goes with one of the fe 1 mangas (Maki Hokada)

I have Maki Hokada 1-12, 3 of some manga from fe 4 first gen (someone put pictures of them in this thread somewhere, I'd like the other two) and all five from second gen (The ones in the post above). I also have some gag manga, a set from fe 1 and fe 5 but I don't have them with me.

I would love to buy both the cards and the figurines, especially fe4 ones but I have no clue where to get them...

I have complete copies(cart, box/case, manual, etc) of FE3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 11(European). I only have the cart for FE7. I really want an FE5 game, but even those ugly download cart copies are really expensive, and I just don't have the money right now. I have no actual FE merchandise, though I hope to own some someday. Those TCG cards seem really cool, but I have absolutely no idea where I'm supposed to find those...=/

I don't own all that much, just:

FE7 (game only)

FE8 (box/instructions/game)

FE9 (box/instructions/game)

FE10 (box/instructions/game)

FE11 (box/instructions/game)

FE9 Guidebook