My Castle Central: Friend|Castle Code Sharing

Elieson

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I've done massive changes to the skills that were available in My Castle, so here is the updated version! (for ease, I'll do full application)

My Castle Code: 16243 - 17163 - 29195 - 74829

Affinity: Hoshido

My Castle Name: Easy Skills!

Region: NA

Food Resource: Beans

Mineral Resource: Quartz

Battle Level: Easy Seize

Notable Skills (others are base class):

- Avatar: Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lethality (temporary, will replace with either Lifetaker or Swordfaire)

- Kaze: Vantage, Death Blow, Lethality, Luna, Shurikenfaire

- Kana: Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Better Odds (will replace with Renewal)

- Midori: Lethality, Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity, Rend Heaven, Profiteer (will replace with Awakening and add Vantage/Aether somewhere)

- Silas: Luna, Renewal, Armored Blow

- Sophie: Luna, Aptitude

- Ryoma: Astra, Darting Blow, Swordfaire

- Shiro: Darting Blow, Poison Strike, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lancefaire

- Takumi (I love his set): Death Blow, Lifetaker, Bowfaire, Astra, Rend Heaven (I will possibly remove one of the proc for Quixotic)

- Kiragi (in progress): Vantage, Rend Heaven, Quick Draw, Duelist's Blow, Lifetaker (I'm in the process of getting him Swordfaire and Life or Death atm)

Edited by Elif

FC is in the spoilered section of my sig

Castle Adress: 02814-48311-84489-72332

Castle Name: Memoria

Nohr default style

NA region

Berries/Onyx

This is only my Nohr file so I don't have too many skills or stuff to offer; I'll be gathering skills in Revelations so I'll update with that one when I make it eventually.

BTW, speaking as someone with the special edition, can you actively have all of your Castles/Streetpass teams be activated at the same time across files? Or do you just pick and choose whichever one you want and focus on it only?

Edited by Silver Lightning

Thanks to everybody who's been giving accessories. I still have Aptitiude on many Nohr kids if anyone's still looking. I'm still looking for Aptitude on Siegbert and Ophelia. Although I'd be happy to get them on any kids. I'm on Chapter 20 and have been grinding supports to get all the paralogues.

Quick question for people who've done multiple save files. Is the unit logbook accessible on other save files? So, when I start Birthright/Revelation will I be able to recruit/buy skills from the units I currently have in the log book. It would seem like such a waste, if I have to grind it all over again.

Thanks to everybody who's been giving accessories. I still have Aptitiude on many Nohr kids if anyone's still looking. I'm still looking for Aptitude on Siegbert and Ophelia. Although I'd be happy to get them on any kids. I'm on Chapter 20 and have been grinding supports to get all the paralogues.

Quick question for people who've done multiple save files. Is the unit logbook accessible on other save files? So, when I start Birthright/Revelation will I be able to recruit/buy skills from the units I currently have in the log book. It would seem like such a waste, if I have to grind it all over again.

Yes you can, which is why picking who to export to the logbook after finishing the campaign is somewhat (maybe) important.

You do NOT have to grind them all again, but you DO have to buy them again. So it'll be expensive.

Castle Address: 07173-5953022427-09571

Friend Code (if you'd like to battle): 1521-4828-4121

Castle name: Raven tower

NOHR

Mineral: Crystal

Food: Berry

I'm currently looking to recruit Tsubaki. >~<;;

Edited by Trissa

FC: 1006-2408-9401
My Castle Code:
12470-64469
80602-55174
Revelations
[useless] Beatrice / Senpai HQ
NA
Food/Mineral Already Listed on the Doc
Usually setup for easy wins./Easy
Notes: Sometimes has illegitimate classes/skills on units. Usually just Rev team. Can take requests on legit/illegit unit classes/skills, but it may take a while.
EDIT: Lol, seems I already have an entry from that old thread. Edited this so it just is an update on that info.
Edited by Blyvern

Looking for Scarlet with some skills

Have a bunch of people with some decent skills on hold so all you need to do is seize my castle.

Castle address: 15128-78035-46218-16346

Also if you send accessories, I'll send you some

And my game's Birthright

FC: 1006-2408-9401

My Castle Code:

12470-64469

80602-55174

Revelations

[useless] Beatrice / Senpai HQ

NA

Food/Mineral Already Listed on the Doc

Usually setup for easy wins./Easy

Notes: Sometimes has illegitimate classes/skills on units. Usually just Rev team. Can take requests on legit/illegit unit classes/skills, but it may take a while.

EDIT: Lol, seems I already have an entry from that old thread. Edited this so it just is an update on that info.

Any chance you have a witch?

• 17802-17108 56925-61222
  • Humble Ceralyn, Princess of Nohr (Conquest)
  • USA - Cabbage/Ruby
  • 1 Turn Seize with 4 Unarmed Skill Carriers
  • Have many rare skills, valuable combos.

Current Live Setup (Subject To Change)

• Ceralyn (Avatar) - Lethality, Counter, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Replicate
  • Azura - Movement +1, Aptitude, Amaterasu, Lancefaire, Locktouch
  • Kana - Locktouch, Profiteer, Luna, Lethality, Renewal
  • Sophie - Luna, Elbow Room, Profiteer, Hoshidan Unity, Defender

Full List of Noteworthy Skills (Not in My Castle unless listed above)

• Avatar - Movement +1, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Counter, Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate, Death Blow, Shurikenfaire, Quixotic, Renewal, Amaterasu, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Nobility, Future Sight, Aptitude, Pass, Locktouch
  • Felicia - Resistance +2, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Demoiselle, Tomebreaker, Live to Serve, Aptitude
  • Azura - Luck +4, Movement +1, Inspiring Song, Astra, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Duelist's Blow, Trample, Lancefaire, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Renewal, Amaterasu, Aptitude, Locktouch
  • Kana - Draconic Hex, Lethality, Astra, Dragon Fang, Luna, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Shurikenfaire, Renewal, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Nobility, Locktouch
  • Midori - Rend Heaven, Miracle, Hoshidan Unity, Spendthrift, Quixotic, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Aptitude, Quick Salve
  • Sophie - Sol, Luna, Aegis, Hoshidan Unity, Shelter, Elbow Room, Defender, Profiteer
  • Xander - Aegis, Vantage, Shelter, Elbow Room, Swordfaire, Defender, Renewal, Aptitude
  • Camilla - Strength +2, Lunge, Replicate, Trample, Axefaire, Bowbreaker, Heartseeker, Savage Blow
  • Jakob - Resistance +2, Rally Resistance, Defender, Gentilhomme, Inspiration, Tomebreaker, Amaterasu, Live to Serve, Aptitude
  • Selena - Rend Heaven, Strong Riposte, Trample, Good Fortune, Savage Blow, Aptitude
Edited by Tolryn

Updated my castle with some new stuff :)

Go from the bottom
Counter and Aegis on Elise
Vantage, Profiteer, Swordfaire, Trample on Avatar (Vantage and Profiteer are in bench so pm or msg here if you need it)
Shurikenfaire, Tomebreaker and Inspiration on Felicia
Renewal, Aegis and Luna on Effie
Pavise and Amaterasu on Azura
Rend Heaven on Selena
Savage Blow and Lifetaker and Trample on Camilla
Renewal on Xander
Rend Heaven, Trample on Niles

Mine has Pavise, Axefaire, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, and Lifetaker if any of those interest you

15072-33055

24388-68910

So I messed up and when I visited your castle didn't have enough gold for any of those, I've got enough now but I've already visited your castle today, if you could put her on for tomorrow that'd be awesome

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5313-1979, Please PM me if you add me

Castle Address: 06510-44516-86659-54393

Choosen Affinity: Revelation

Castle name: EasySkillsSeize

Region: NA

Food Resource: Meat, Daikon

Mineral Resource: Emerald, Coral

Additional Notes:

Difficulty setting: Lunatic/Classic

Available skills
- Avatar: Lifetaker, Replicate, Death Blow, Profiteer, Salvage Blow
- Azura: Pavise
- Ryoma: Lancebreaker
- Takumi: Death Blow, Replicate
- Orochi: Seal Resistance, Death Blow
- Niles: Bowfaire
- Xander: Renewal
- Camilla: Replicate, Rend Heaven
- Kana: Death Blow, Savage Blow
- Velouria: Savage Blow, Rend Heaven, Pavise

*Looking for Crimson, Gunter, Izana, Yukimura, and Kana(M) with Camilla's hair color to recruit~

List updated, also looking for Aptitude for Kana and Velouria...

Yes you can, which is why picking who to export to the logbook after finishing the campaign is somewhat (maybe) important.

You do NOT have to grind them all again, but you DO have to buy them again. So it'll be expensive.

That's the best news I've heard in a while. How does exporting them work, precisely? Does it just take your team from the final chapter, or do have to pick a certain number?

Also, thank you to whoever had Ophelia and Forrest with Aptitude, but your Castle was murder to seize. Peeps need to stop putting Golems right by the throne.

Hi im looking for this skill:

Xander with Tomebreaker / magic counter.

Selena with renewal / magic counter and counter.

Ophelia with sol / Luna or critical blow.

Thanks.

My Ophelia has Luna.

So I messed up and when I visited your castle didn't have enough gold for any of those, I've got enough now but I've already visited your castle today, if you could put her on for tomorrow that'd be awesome

Done, I'll keep her there for a couple days.

If anyone has Orochi and/or capturable bosses, let me know

I have Lloyd, Llewelyn, Tarba, Daniela, Candace and Nichol, and I can add Orochi shortly. EDIT: Oops, forgot to add my castle code. 16547-59406 90389-53158

Edited by AzureSen

That's the best news I've heard in a while. How does exporting them work, precisely? Does it just take your team from the final chapter, or do have to pick a certain number?

You get to pick 5 characters from your roster upon finishing Endgame. These will then be exported to the logbook. You'll have to replay Chapter 27 and Endgame again if you want to export more.