Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem / Pokemon crossover confirmed.

Hate to burst your bubble, but this won't ever happen because IS decided to throw out the idea due to Pokemon Conquest existing.

To be honest, it doesn't completely rule out the concept from ever happening.

Anyway, regarding the new reveals... hmm, Mimikkyu has me interested. I could only imagine what would happen if one was actual malevolent in their "appearance causes illness" instead of regretful...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

so a new pokemon trailer dropped in japan -so it seems that eevee will not be getting another form -Pikachu is also able to use the bracet's power (I mean now once I think about it why wouldn't it) -you don't have to wear a hat

Edited by KawaiiPersona

The Trainers' DANCE

That's going to be a meme really fast, mark my words.

They seem to dance for a powerful attack, giving credibility to that leak.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

Those poses...those auras...it reminds me...o-of. . .JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...HORY SHIEEEET!!!

Bad references aside it does look like this "leak" is gaining credibility. In which case Rowlet all the way.

Also Mimikkyu is coming on my team. Seriously it wears that sheet because it wants to be love, and it can't not because then it'll spread sickness. Add that Fairy/Ghost typing and it's going to be my best friend forever. Here's hoping it has an evolution line based around gaining confidence and losing the sheet. Possibly based around friendship.

Oh yeah, a bear. Eh.

Looks like the bracelet is linked to a powerful attack, which may be that fifth "slot" in the moveset. Interesting. Although it's a bit disappointing since it debunks the "synchro" evolution theory. But oh well, it still looks neat!

Also, something not mentioned: it looks like Amie has been expanded to include grooming your Pokemon! The player was using a blow dryer on Pikachu! How cute. :D

Edited by Anacybele

NOOOOO, I wanted so much a new evolution for Eevee, god dammit. What's the point of showing it in 2 trailers if you're not gonna add something new.

NOOOOO, I wanted so much a new evolution for Eevee, god dammit. What's the point of showing it in 2 trailers if you're not gonna add something new.

yea honestly since eevee was in most of the trailer, i thought it was getting another evolution. Maybe it'll be able to use the bracelet's power maybe or might get a gimmick not shown yet. I really hope you can give your pokemon clothing or something. Would be cool if Mimikkyu could have other disguises but it does want to be love liked pikachu

g71tEc7.jpg

bYPdTE6.jpg

The new Pokemon look really cute in the ingame graphics. I'm only lukewarm on the bear's official art but it looks so huggable in 3D. And Mimikkyu is just pure cinnamon roll who I want to love.

Nope, the bear still doesn't look good, even with the 3D render. It's body shape is very unnatural for a mammal-based Pokemon. It looks like a pill capsule with legs, arms, and a face. Granted, Pancham's body shape isn't that realistic as well, but at least it doesn't look so doll-like.

On a more positive note, Mimikkyu looks fine in-game.

Edited by Leif

Wait, was that the trainer riding a Tauros?!

I'll be stoked if that's a reference to something that's both obscure and in no way appropriate for a children's game.

Maybe it's supposed to create suspense and they're adding one after all.

I love the Japanese trailers man, they're so heartwarming.

I have, no idea what's happening in the trailer though other than lights and Jojo poses. But it looks cool!

AND WE CAN REMOVE THE HAT, THANK /GOD/.

Dayum so many stuff! Dem dances! Perhaps the super move that fills with a gauge as mentioned in the leak? Can't wait for it. Also, does anyone find both intriguing and amusing that the typing symbol is triggered in the battle royale part? Would this mean the type symbol appears when triggering the super move and just reveals its typing? Can't wait to see more!!

Also, after digesting the new pokemon, the bear reminds me of:

Monzaemon_b.jpg

Which is cool.

And now I see the creativity and design of Mimikkyu. It's typing is pretty wowzers, losing effectiveness from Poison and Dark, making it weak only to Ghost and Steel, and having Normal, Fighting and Dragon immunity. Sounds good.

Edited by Quintessence

New trailer's cool. For some reason these Japanese pokemon trailers are always so fun to watch.

Being able to take off the hat and riding Tauros and Lapras are my favorite parts of it. My opinion on bear and Mimikkyu didn't really change.

Hate to burst your bubble, but this won't ever happen because IS decided to throw out the idea due to Pokemon Conquest existing.

I think they were making joking conspiracy theories.

Yeah, this. I was just joking / continuing on the Conquest/Birthright joke from before.

Maybe it's supposed to create suspense and they're adding one after all.

I hope so but when the kid captured the Eevee in the trailer, we can clearely see 8 pokéballs, representing each eeveelution.

Oh look, another collectable thing that I won't be able to afford that will very likely be as rare as water that isn't wet by the time I do get the money for it. *Siiiiigh* Yes I'm very very salty.

Ugh, fucking hell. I don't want both games! I just want Sun. -_-

I'm glad those are coming to the west at all though. So awesome for people who do plan to get both.

Edited by Anacybele

Those look so cool!

But I'm a broke college student so, I'll admire it from afar. That and I'm cheap as hell and never buy the special editions of anything because it's not worth it imo.