Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

I genuinely think I'm going to cry. I love this Pokemon so much.

From YouTube:

Yo, yo, please listen It's mimikyu's rap~

I'm not Pikachu, I'm mimikyu! I´m shy, and lonely, I'm mimikyu!

The sun, the sun, it's a little scary I really love dark places

To get along with everyone I'll make myself look like pikachu!

Doesn't this outfit suit me? I made it myself, ya know!

Don't take it away from me, If you see, maybe i'll be found out...

I'm mimikyu! I'm not a monster, I'm mimikyu!

With big bonds, I will protect you,

With 10,000 volt shock i'll stand up to the role please make me your friend

I'm not Pikachu, I'm mimikyu! let's be friends, i'm mimikyu! I'm not Pikachu, I'm mimikyu!

I´m shy, and lonely, I'm mimikyu!

I'm not a monster, i'm mimikyu!

I'm not Pikachu, I'm mimikyu!

let's be friends, i'm mimikyu!

But Togedamaru is the Pikaclone, not this...thing, I thought.

Anyway, I hope starting with Sun/Moon, Pokemon games have a better file erasing method. I've forgotten for the umpteenth time how to do it in the gen 4 games, because even though I haven't completed my X National Pokedex yet, I want to start my Sinnoh Remake Hype playthrough of Diamond now. I don't want to put it off anymore. :P

I thought I had no file on my Diamond card, but apparently my late brother was the last person to play it (as the file name is DAN, and my brother's name was Daniel). I'd hate to erase his file, but he's not around anymore, and seeing as my other gen 4 game cards all have files as well and I prefer Dialga to Palkia these days, AND this is a remake hype playthrough (the remakes will mainly be of Diamond and Pearl, not Platinum, most likely), well... Yeah.

I know the method is like start + select + R + A or something like that, but it's so hard to remember. Seriously, GF, we need something better...

Edited by Anacybele

But Togedamaru is the Pikaclone, not this...thing, I thought.

Oh right. I forgot about that. Well, Mimikyu can be an honorary Pikaclone.

Also it is Up + Select + B simultaneously on the title screen. I don't remember if that's on the screen with Dialga or the one with the file and options and whatnot.

Oh right. I forgot about that. Well, Mimikyu can be an honorary Pikaclone.

Also it is Up + Select + B simultaneously on the title screen. I don't remember if that's on the screen with Dialga or the one with the file and options and whatnot.

Ah, thanks. I had to do it on the title screen, meaning the screen showing Dialga.

Hey TrueEm. I'm curious. Will the demo let you get the items from the person next to the PC now?

Time literally wouldn't pass in the demo, and I waited 3 days. I redownloaded the demo and I'm back at day 1.

I downloaded it at like 10pm last night. Should I be on day 2 or day 1 still until tomorrow or tonight at 10 right now?

I checked this morning at 7ish and I'm still on day 1.

Edited by TrueEm

Time literally wouldn't pass in the demo, and I waited 3 days. I redownloaded the demo and I'm back at day 1.

I downloaded it at like 10pm last night. Should I be on day 2 or day 1 still until tomorrow or tonight at 10 right now?

I checked this morning at 7ish and I'm still on day 1.

For me the demo reversed time yesterday. I was playing at about 7 pm and it was morning- the evening before it was, well, evening.

For me the demo reversed time yesterday. I was playing at about 7 pm and it was morning- the evening before it was, well, evening.

For me the demo consistantly switches between Day and Night every time I play.

For me the demo consistantly switches between Day and Night every time I play.

Huh. Interesting- guess it switches whether it's Sun or Moon time whenever you boot it up.

I noticed that too. When I booted it up not too long ago, it was night...despite it having been like 11:30 AM here.

On another note, my Chimchar has an awesome nature for once! (I don't think it ever had a really favorable one in my past Sinnoh playthroughs lol) Mild is +sp. attack and -defense. The Chimchar line's defenses are sucky while its attack power in both attack and sp. attack are high, so this is great. ^^ It might have a good speed IV too since it just got +2 speed in its first level up while everything else was +1.

Edited by Anacybele

Speaking of Save files, Pokemon really should multiple files. I wonder why they don't.

On a different note, take a look at this merchandise. It's a Mario/Pokemon crossover, and yes it's official merchandise!

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/21/pikachu-mario-crossover-brings-cute-new-merchandise-japan/

Speaking of Save files, Pokemon really should multiple files. I wonder why they don't.

On a different note, take a look at this merchandise. It's a Mario/Pokemon crossover, and yes it's official merchandise!

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/21/pikachu-mario-crossover-brings-cute-new-merchandise-japan/

This could be an entire game tbh.

Super Pokémon Bros, platform through the regions!

I don't know, but it never really bothered me.

...I want that Pikachu dressed as Luigi. I MUST HAVE IT. I hope there's a way Americans can get this stuff...eventually.

Mimikyu has a theme song, guys. It's adorable.

Why is this song making me cry?

Interesting, perhaps Nintendo and Pokemon Company are beginning to show some interest in cross-overing Pokemon with other franchises?

Why is this song making me cry?

Interesting, perhaps Nintendo and Pokemon Company are beginning to show some interest in cross-overing Pokemon with other franchises?

So do the Nobunaga's Ambition crossover and Smash Bros. not exist now? :P:

Kidding! But really, not the first time Pokémon's crossed over with other things.

Gamespot interview: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-sunmoon-devs-on-legendaries-pokemon-go-and/1100-6444620/?ftag=THR-01-10aaa0b

Alongside the "No, but yes" BS involving Genwunner pandering, we have something new:

The number of Pokemon is always growing! The original Red and Blue had just 151, and now there's over 700. Is that a number that you think will always continue to grow with games? Or is that something that you've ever thought, "Maybe we should reset and go back to a smaller number"?

JM: "We always discuss that, but from my perspective, if we ever have a clear breaking point, and say, "We're gonna reset here," then that would make the existing Pokemon feel old. They'd be treated as the "old" batch of Pokemon. In my mind, Pokemon like Charizard aren't old.

From a development perspective, it's very difficult to do this, but we try to make sure that all the Pokemon exist in the same space. They're all on the same level. To cut it off at some point would make it much easier to develop, but Pokemon are part of a lot of peoples' memories. We place a lot of importance on that."

So, besides showing off Masuda's Gen 1 bias and general hypocrisy, they have effectively shut down Gnoggin's theory.

Announcing that UB's are catchable the day he released a theory video heavily focused on the transformation theory was a funny little "kick in the groin", so to speak. This is the knock-out punch.

Wondering how he'll react- considering the "ZOMG Pokemon is failing guys" aspect got discredited and yet he still made reference to it in his third big video, I'd wager he'll probably just ignore it.

Edited by The DanMan

So do the Nobunaga's Ambition crossover and Smash Bros. not exist now? :P:

Kidding! But really, not the first time Pokémon's crossed over with other things.

I...admit that I kinda forgot about Conquest and for SSB I must say I didn't take it in consideration, mainly because I always forgot that It is first and foremost a cross-over ahahah

Gamespot interview: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-sunmoon-devs-on-legendaries-pokemon-go-and/1100-6444620/?ftag=THR-01-10aaa0b

Alongside the "No, but yes" BS involving Genwunner pandering, we have something new:

The number of Pokemon is always growing! The original Red and Blue had just 151, and now there's over 700. Is that a number that you think will always continue to grow with games? Or is that something that you've ever thought, "Maybe we should reset and go back to a smaller number"?

JM: "We always discuss that, but from my perspective, if we ever have a clear breaking point, and say, "We're gonna reset here," then that would make the existing Pokemon feel old. They'd be treated as the "old" batch of Pokemon. In my mind, Pokemon like Charizard aren't old.

From a development perspective, it's very difficult to do this, but we try to make sure that all the Pokemon exist in the same space. They're all on the same level. To cut it off at some point would make it much easier to develop, but Pokemon are part of a lot of peoples' memories. We place a lot of importance on that."

So, besides showing off Masuda's Gen 1 bias and general hypocrisy, they have effectively shut down Gnoggin's theory.

Announcing that UB's are catchable the day he released a theory video heavily focused on the transformation theory was a funny little "kick in the groin", so to speak. This is the knock-out punch.

Wondering how he'll react- considering the "ZOMG Pokemon is failing guys" aspect got discredited and yet he still made reference to it in his third big video, I'd wager he'll probably just ignore it.

I understand his point, I really do. But I think he's being a bit misguided. Then again Gen 1 fans tend to be the loudest.

About Gnoggis video, is it really their fault? How could they have know he was going to release that video on that specific day?

Besides, I'm pretty sure the info about UBs being catchable was a slip-up from the guy being interviewed.

I understand his point, I really do. But I think he's being a bit misguided. Then again Gen 1 fans tend to be the loudest.

About Gnoggis video, is it really their fault? How could they have know he was going to release that video on that specific day?

Besides, I'm pretty sure the info about UBs being catchable was a slip-up from the guy being interviewed.

I'm not saying it's anybody's fault- I just found the timing to be quite funny.

Also, in one of the site interviews Ohmori and Masuda confirmed that UBs are capturable.

Really, it was a madcap convoluted theory that way too many people were taking seriously and now we have the whole base of it discredited by the heads of development themselves.