Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Anyone know how to get down by that beach on Route 3?

There's an entrance to the Seaward Cave in Melemele Meadow, according to the GameFAQs board. You need Lapras to get through Seaward Cave.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!

Also, is there a way to replicate the map to work like the town maps of old? Nagivating the region was actually really dumb without Charizard.

You can tap to the left and the right of Rotom's map screen to get a better map to come up.

Also, found the Seaward Cave entrance. It's hidden by the flowers in the lower-left corner of the first part of the meadow.

>Marowak evolves at Lv28

>It learns Shadow Bone at Lv27

>doesn't learn any other physical Ghost move

>loses Rock Head except it's the hidden ability

damnit GameFreak you literally just killed all of my hype for this Poke

Move reminder is in the third island though which isnt too far. Also lol move reminder is stupid op. Learn anything ahead... why?

Nvm i dont actually know if that island is third island

Edited by SlayerX

>Marowak evolves at Lv28

>It learns Shadow Bone at Lv27

>doesn't learn any other physical Ghost move

>loses Rock Head except it's the hidden ability

damnit GameFreak you literally just killed all of my hype for this Poke

Alolan Ninetales only learns Moonblast via breeding. At least you can fix Marowak with a single Heart Scale.

Alolan Ninetales only learns Moonblast via breeding. At least you can fix Marowak with a single Heart Scale.

This is actually the only reason I picked Popplio as my starter.

Alolan Ninetales also needs Snow Warning. I'm ~15 vulpix into this SOS chain and nadda.

And it Struggled...

That was a waste of time.

Eww and it's Adamant too

That really sucks... I missed the dex nav to be honest. Although it seems easier to sustain the SOS battle, they can be too uncontrollable for my liking.

I actually just got one a little bit ago. I'm close enough to Ditto that I could breed one for you if you'd like, and we can work on a trade. Let me know if you're up for it.

Anyone know how to get down by that beach on Route 3?

Thanks for the offer, but Paulonia is doing pretty good on the squad. It actually is a decent 'mon, with particularly high SpD. Now, I just have to get a Mimikyu and my team will be complete.

So the Electric trial was really dumb, both in concept and in execution. GameFreak should have either just had it be the Totem fight and nothing else or given it a proper trial, instead of this "no trial oh wait just kidding!" BS. The actual trial was just answering questions and fighting super-weak Grubbin and Charjabug, and thus was pretty boring. Even Totem Vikavolt itself was pretty sad as far as Totem Pokemon go, having some pretty easily exploited weaknesses to Fire and Rock and no real gimmick.

Also, I just met Guzma. He actually calls himself the "the big bad Guzma," it's amazing. Did I mention I love how hilariously inept goofy Team Skull is? They're great.

Edited by AzureSen

So I learned mid-week taht I could get my Moon version the 18th.

...But when I got to my shop I realized I had forgotten my Credit Card, so I had to return saturday morning to get it (with ToCS II as well.)

I just arrived at the 2nd Island, but I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far. Thaye succedeed better at what XY tried to do with your group or friend. And the two Team Skull member were hilarious.

Though this game is quite weird. I have no idea if this game is hard or easy. And it is quite linear, while encouraging exploration.

So, the tales of Tamanoir have begun.

The Team so far. Some were taken, because they happened to have just the right nature when I caught them.

I spent lot of time searching for Pickipeck and Pichu.

Mudsdale will replace one of them at some point. I also plan to use Bounsweet, Mimikyuu, and maybe Drampa later.

Morgan Cena, lv 17 (Female Torracat, Relaxed Nature). The MVP. Don't see much use, though. Strong, fast and bulky.

Arachnée, lv 17 (Female Spinarak, Careful Nature). Killing ennely with infestation is so much fun. Gimicky, but have OK bulk

Trumbeak lv 17 (It took time to find one that wasn't too bad. Will be renamed later) (Male, Sassy Nature.) Pretty great.

Senpai?!, lv18 (Male Pikachu, Modest nature) Recently Evolved. He died to a breeze, but was still quite strong.

Goémon, lv 17 (Male Wingull, Bold Nature) He's freaking fast, and his Water move hurts quite hard.

Oush Cousin, lv 17 (Male Mankey, Jolly nature) Strong and fast. Newest party member, but he proved his usefullness.

Totem Vikavolt is honestly underwhelming. I think they were trying to make it tough with Charjabug Battery but forgot to give Vikavolt any special moves that got boosted from Battery.

I completed the second trial. Wishiwashi wasn't all that hard. I should've gotten more potions before going in there though, Jaq the Pikachu might've not needed to be revived later. :P (well, he actually DIDN'T need to be since Arie the Brionne did the rest of the work, but I revived Jaq so he could get some exp and just in case Brionne got knocked out).

Nice pun.

lol

So, I just caught a Pyukumuku. From what I can see, it is a less better Water version of Shuckle. Except without Wrap. It is literally only good as a sponge to soak hits when the rest of your team is weakened and needs to be healed.

At least, it's cute.

Totem Vikavolt was also rather easy for me as well. It did help that I had a Lycanroc with a Rock Z-move.

I would imagine it would be harder without a Fire or Rock type.

Totem Mimikyu however was harder.

With things like Shadow Claw and Play Rough, it hits incredibly hard.

And hell yeah finally got Primarina!

Edited by Water Mage

Jumping Jahosafat, the people of Alola love giving random eleven-year-old trail-goers large sums of money when they complete menial tasks for them!

i like it though give me all your damn money so i can spend it on clothes and doing my hair

Edited by saisymbolic