Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell would want to fuck a pokemon?

​Someone, save this poor and sane soul before he gets corrupted.

​But you should see how the internet sees Gardevoir.

The type and ability of Mega Lopunny are nice but the design is too... sexualized.

How can Lopunny's Mega be fanservice when it's not even a really popular Pokemon? If anything, regular Lopunny is more "fanservicy" because it looks a little bit like Playboy bunnies.

Besides, Lopunny wasn't great competitively before getting a Mega and now it's pretty good. Lopunny is one of my favorite Pokemon btw (I think it's super cute and I love how it can learn fighting type moves and GAIN the Fighting type now! Fighting bunny ftw! lol) so I also don't like seeing it dissed. xP

How can Lopunny's Mega be fanservice when it's not even a really popular Pokemon? If anything, regular Lopunny is more "fanservicy" because it looks a little bit like Playboy bunnies.

Besides, Lopunny wasn't great competitively before getting a Mega and now it's pretty good. Lopunny is one of my favorite Pokemon btw (I think it's super cute and I love how it can learn fighting type moves and GAIN the Fighting type now! Fighting bunny ftw! lol) so I also don't like seeing it dissed. xP

It's not really a question to be popular or not. I do agree that because it probably be based on Playboy bunnies but the mega Lopunny's ''pants'' reminds me of ... yea no maybe not that far but still.

However, I do agree that Lopunny was not very used before and that mega helped.

Edit: Actually, nvm about it mega Lopunny's pants, it probably just sports pants.

Edited by Nym

Gotta agreee with DanMan and Ana on this one.

Mega Lopunny looks much less fanservicey than regular.

Hell, look at the poses of regular Lopunny!

And while I do like Lopunny very much, I always felt like it was based on a Playboy Bunny. Especially considering it's Platinum sprite and Black&White sprites.

So, yeah... to try and re-rail things, has anybody switched versions now that we actually know more about the differences?

Oddly, despite making my choice when we only had logos, I'm still satisfied.

So, yeah... to try and re-rail things, has anybody switched versions now that we actually know more about the differences?

Oddly, despite making my choice when we only had logos, I'm still satisfied.

I did.

That whole 12 hour difference bothers me for some reason.

I know it's something small, it shouldn't bother me, and I could always change the 3DS clock, but I ended up changing from Moon to Sun becuase of this.

Edited by Water Mage

I did.

I know it's something small, it shouldn't bother me, and I could always change the 3DS clock, but I ended up changing from Moon to Sun becuase of this.

Interesting.

Speaking of which... I'm just now noticing that the topic poll is gone. Drat. And after all these months.

I did.

I'll probably be switching my clock when I get the game since all-in-all, it doesn't bother me too much.

Nope, I haven't changed! Everything from Sun so far appeals to me so much more than what's in Moon, generally. The only exception so far are the UB-02s, but I don't really know which one I prefer. I think both look interesting.

I have my fingers crossed now, that if the starters will go the same route as Rockruff and have different evolved forms depending on the version of the game, then mermaid Popplio will be in Sun!

Still going with Moon, there's actually not a strong reason though other than I like Moon stuff more than Sun.

Tbh exclusivity among versions is no longer an issue because trade exists and legendaries are most likely going to be distributed in the future in the same way they distributed Xerneas, Yveltal, Shiny Quaza and the mythical dudes.

It was a hard choice but I think I'm going Moon so far.

Lycanroc's Midnight Form just appeals to me so much more, so looks like I'm gonna have at least Popplio, Rockruff, and Mimikkyu on my party.

I've stuck with Moon since Lunala was revealed. None of Sun's exclusives have particularly swayed me, and I may actually end up using Oranguru if I end up ditching Bruxish. The only issue is the inverted day-night cycle, but that's fixed easily enough by changing the clock on my 3DS.