Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incineroar's my second choice.

Very nice.

I do find it kinda funny how Red's the one that is looking more well-built while Blue has gone almost full bishonen.

I'd have liked to see her too, but yeah, sadly she didn't exist in the original RBY.

300px-RGB_guidebook.jpg

Initially, she was going to. I don't now if it was technical difficulties or what that prevented her from doing so.

That fan artwork of her is smokin', though.

Is it just me, or does Incineroar look like a mix of T-bone and Razor from Swat Kats? Just that the colours are different.

!!!

Oh my Gosh! Someone else that knows that series exists! Thank God!!! :3

...*ahem*...anywho...

post-15301-0-35896800-1477848372_thumb.png

post-15301-0-53108600-1477848363_thumb.jpg

...in a way...I can see it. I see more T-Bone than razor though(but then again, T-Bone would be more fitting ;3 )

......I'm in the mood for some "SWAT Kats now... ;3

I really like Incineroar's design, it's got a mischievous charm that you don't often get to see in starters. It might look like a stand that got lost from Jojo, but it's really nice to see that it's not fire/fighting!

I can agree to all of this.

I'm also kind of a sucker for Pokemon who look "scary" or tough but have a soft inner side. The fact Incineroar basically enjoys its job and enjoys people telling it that it's cool is adorable.

I can agree to all of this.

I'm also kind of a sucker for Pokemon who look "scary" or tough but have a soft inner side. The fact Incineroar basically enjoys its job and enjoys people telling it that it's cool is adorable.

I might honestly change my mind and choose Incineroar by the time the games come out. He is just too adorable to deny the privilege of training.

My friend got me a Rowlet plushie last night and a Litten for himself. The Rowlet is so round and cute, it rolls around if I put it down carelessly. Now I have a plush of my three favorite grass starters' first forms.

I doubt there are anymore reveals, the games are out in less than twenty days (for most of the world, anyway).

Feels bad man.

I pray I won't have that same problem with not being able to deposit money on the E-shop so I can buy it on my Japanese 3DS. Waiting five days is way too hard for me.

My friend got me a Rowlet plushie last night and a Litten for himself. The Rowlet is so round and cute, it rolls around if I put it down carelessly. Now I have a plush of my three favorite grass starters' first forms.

Aaaw! That sounds adorable!

Aaaw! That sounds adorable!

It really is adorable! It can't stand up on its feet, so it wobbles over and then rolls around a bit, and is a bit wider than my Chespin and Treecko on account of being so spherical. It's so cute, I owe my friend either a Popplio plush or lunch.

I want plushies of Popplio's whole line eventually!

It's hard to believe I hated Popplio at first, but now I pretty much love the little guy because of its evolutions. Seriously, I think Popplio just gets better looking each time it evolves! Brionne is super cute, and then Primarina is absolutely gorgeous!

Of course, I'll be drawing fanart of them too. They're some of my top favorite Pokemon now! Not to mention the first Water starter I've liked this much at all!

And I don't get why Europe has to wait a few more days. It's stupid... And this is coming from an American. I mean, do they know what "worldwide release" actually means?

Edited by Anacybele

I want plushies of Popplio's whole line eventually!

It's hard to believe I hated Popplio at first, but now I pretty much love the little guy because of its evolutions. Seriously, I think Popplio just gets better looking each time it evolves! Brionne is super cute, and then Primarina is absolutely gorgeous!

Of course, I'll be drawing fanart of them too. They're some of my top favorite Pokemon now! Not to mention the first Water starter I've liked this much at all!

And I don't get why Europe has to wait a few more days. It's stupid... And this is coming from an American. I mean, do they know what "worldwide release" actually means?

I like both Popplio and Rowlet's evolution lines. Why can't we get a pretty Fire starter? They always have to be this stupid bulky beef-cakes. I was hoping Delphox meant that was over.

It really is adorable! It can't stand up on its feet, so it wobbles over and then rolls around a bit, and is a bit wider than my Chespin and Treecko on account of being so spherical. It's so cute, I owe my friend either a Popplio plush or lunch.

Aww. If I wasn't so easily flustered, I'd get plushies.

...And with this post, the Sun and Moon thread surpasses the X and Y thread in the length department.

Edited by The DanMan

Haha, kinda reminds me of my Musharna plushie. Though that one stops pretty quickly thanks to the dream mist.

The plushies I have are Eevee, Glaceon, Musharna, Munna, and Minccino. All among my favorites, so they make me happy.

Aww. If I wasn't so easily flustered, I'd get plushies.

Dude, the friend who got me the Rowlet plush is a guy the same age as me (and is actually on SF as well, although very rarely). He has so many cute Pokemon plushies, there's no shame in it :P:

I like both Popplio and Rowlet's evolution lines. Why can't we get a pretty Fire starter? They always have to be this stupid bulky beef-cakes. I was hoping Delphox meant that was over.

I only consider Emboar and Incineroar to be bulky and beefy... But I agree that Blaziken and Charizard are ugly. And Infernape is badass, yo. Well, in the anime. There's a reason it's my favorite starter other than Popplio now.

But I'd like a quadrupedal Fire starter that remains entirely quadrupedal throughout evolution. >_> (meaning it's on all fours ALL the time, not just some of the time like Typhlosion)

I don't know if I can name all my Pokemon plushies off the top of my head, but I'll try. I can't go check them since I sent most of them to storage for when we move. But I know I have these:

Eevee

Flareon

Leafeon

Sylveon

Umbreon

Glaceon

Buneary

Shinx

Mega Charizard X

Mega Gallade

Sawk

Keldeo normal form

Keldeo Resolute form

Litleo

Xerneas

Fennekin

Delphox

That might be all, or I might've missed some, I dunno. :P

I've never had a pokémon plushie, but I did have one of those pokéballs Burger King released a long time ago. I think it was to promote one of the Pokémon movies; it was either the one where Ash gets turned to stone or the one with Entei and the Unown (which was my favorite movie).

Edited by saisymbolic

I have Tepig and Cherrim. I think I had more, but I can't recall what they were.

But I'd like a quadrupedal Fire starter that remains entirely quadrupedal throughout evolution. >_> (meaning it's on all fours ALL the time, not just some of the time like Typhlosion)

Well, your best bet, if the Zodiac thing for Fire Starters is true is the Horse. Which Rapidash ironically already fills.

Failing that, the Goat or the Ox. Which...I can see more likely being a minotaur for the latter.

Changing the topic a bit, are there any pre order bonus by getting Sun/Moon? It's kinda lame I haven't seen one.

From what I've seen, it's a double-sided poster? If you preorder both, I think.

Pokemon-Sun-Moon-Gamestop-Pre-order-bonu

Edited by Dai