Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably only in a certain part of Lush Jungle. I mean, this is the case with Bounsweet too.

Actually no.

You can find it in any area of Lush Jungle.

Only Pinsir, Bounsweet and Metapod are found in singular areas of Lush Jungle.

EDIT: Also, why are you trying to catch a Comfey?

That guy that says Comfey is in Lush Jungle won't pay for it, unlike other people that pay you for capturing Pokemon.

Edited by Water Mage

Well what other reason could there be for Dai not finding a Comfey when he found half a dozen Oranguru and was looking all night? This sounds like more than just bad luck to me.

Edited by Anacybele

Actually no.

You can find it in any area of Lush Jungle.

Only Pinsir, Bounsweet and Metapod are found in singular areas of Lush Jungle.

EDIT: Also, why are you trying to catch a Comfey?

That guy that says Comfey is in Lush Jungle won't pay for it, unlike other people that pay you for capturing Pokemon.

Pokedex. Just found it.

Well what other reason could there be for Dai not finding a Comfey when he found half a dozen Oranguru and was looking all night? This sounds like more than just bad luck to me.

It's just bad luck. It happens.

I've had the opposite problem. Was looking for a Passimian but ran into many Comfeys.

The guy that says Comfey is in Lush Jungle lies. I've spent the whole fuckin' night there, and there is no Comfey.

It took me a while to find a Comfey as well in Lush Jungle, but its there both day and night.

This gen is just a little shy with their new pokemon. For some reason almost every new pokemon after island 1 has an awful encounter rate

This gen is just a little shy with their new pokemon. For some reason almost every new pokemon after island 1 has an awful encounter rate

And the Kanto Pokemon have high encounter rates. I noticed all this too. It's pretty stupid. If the next Pokemon games keep up this ridiculous gen 1 pandering, I might lose interest in the series. I'm sick of seeing gen 1 everywhere.

And the Kanto Pokemon have high encounter rates. I noticed all this too. It's pretty stupid. If the next Pokemon games keep up this ridiculous gen 1 pandering, I might lose interest in the series. I'm sick of seeing gen 1 everywhere.

With all the Kanto references in this game I would't be surprised if the next game will be set in Kanto as well.

With all the Kanto references in this game I would't be surprised if the next game will be set in Kanto as well.

This would be awful if they just do a remake. Kanto seems so dead by comparison to later games. Sinnoh, Unova and Alola are so much more dense by comparison. Unless they add new, more interesting things to Kanto, going back to it wouldn't be worth it IMO. Although it might be really big considering the success of Pokemon Go and the recent release of VC red and Blue.

On another note, I really like some of the music in this game. Iki Town theme is sooo good, it is just a really relaxing theme. I really like it.

Except Pokemon Go has gradually lost a lot of its players because it hasn't yet added trading, battling outside of gyms, or gen 2 Pokemon and beyond. People are tired of seeing just Kanto Pokemon.

I'm honestly tired of Gen I too.

Obviously, something like Gen V isn't possible anymore, with the evolved design requirements. But new Pokémon shouldn't lose their spotlight for the sake of pandering either.

The fact Gen I (or any gen really) has more Pokémon in the Alola Dex than Gen VII is one of the worst mistakes Gamefreak could make, and yet they make it.

The only Gen that should have a majority/plurality in a regional dex is the region in question.

So I looked around serebii for customization page, and am kind of pissed at how many more hairstyle options female protagonist has than male... I would be fine if it was just two styles more (which it technically is), but the customizable details make females have almost 4 times as many hairstyles options compared to guys...

Had I known this before starting, I might have gone for a different gender...

So I looked around serebii for customization page, and am kind of pissed at how many more hairstyle options female protagonist has than male... I would be fine if it was just two styles more (which it technically is), but the customizable details make females have almost 4 times as many hairstyles options compared to guys...

The male also has around a third as much clothing as the female, from what I understand.

It's XY's customization problem all over again, sadly.

Which function of Pelago does that?

What's it called, uh, Isle Evelup, or some pun like that? Regardless, chaining isn't that bad actually, unless you want to train a lot at once passively, even when the game is off. I did that with a few, especially ones I don't plan on using too much, like Tapu Bulu.

I crush people online with regular Pokémon instead.

Didn't you know? Boys need eye candy, and women are more customizable, and can wear stuff like swimsuits!

No, seriously, that's what someone in charge of the anime series said, so yeah.

The male also has around a third as much clothing as the female, from what I understand.

It's XY's customization problem all over again, sadly.

Wow, that sucks. I didn't notice that since the list was too big to bother looking at and images on serebii are too small to comfortably skim through, but after looking at hairstyles that doesn't surprise me at all...

I wasn't aware this was also an issue in XY, since I had a female protagonist back then (picked based on default look before I knew about customization). I think I shouldn't be surprised though.

Didn't you know? Boys need eye candy, and women are more customizable, and can wear stuff like swimsuits!

I watch anime, I know the sad state it's in.

(I wish I could say this wasn't true though)

Wasn't aware someone's actually dared to say that though.

What's it called, uh, Isle Evelup, or some pun like that? Regardless, chaining isn't that bad actually, unless you want to train a lot at once passively, even when the game is off. I did that with a few, especially ones I don't plan on using too much, like Tapu Bulu.

I crush people online with regular Pokémon instead.

I see. I've chained to complete the pokedex, but now I'm actually about to watch the video though.

Wasn't aware someone's actually dared to say that though.

Let's be honest Pokemon would have a lot more fanservice if Game Freak could get away with it.

But it's still there.

For example, female swimmers, they never have any swimming gear, unlike male swimmer, and in Sun and Moon female swimmers have to different designs. There's no reason for that other than fanservice.

Another example are the concept arts I showed before. There was a lot more notes and drawings on the cocept art of the female characters, compared to the male characters.

Also, it's worth noting that the Pokemon's character designer pretty much admits being a lolicon.

Edited by Water Mage

Let's be honest Pokemon would have a lot more fanservice if Game Freak could get away with it.

That holds true for a lot of Nintendo games, I imagine, or hell, games in general, it's just that the West raises a bigger ruckus about stuff like that. The guys behind Fates wanted you to be able to touch those hot anime studs everywhere, remember?

Also, it's worth noting that the Pokemon's character designer pretty much admits being a lolicon.

Well, that's a new one. What did he say?

Edited by Thane