Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Ugh why did raindance have 5pp... i guess atleast in malie garden, the polis have rain dance too

Why don't you have the Pokemon hold the Damp Rock?

You can easly get one in Malie City.

It's in the Malie Comunity Center, which beside the Library. Go into a room with a Youngster, a Beauty and a Probopass, and talk to the Beauty. Answer her quiz correctly and she will give you all four Weather Rocks.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you have the Pokemon hold the Damp Rock?

You can easly get one in Malie City.

It's in the Malie Comunity Center, which beside the Library. Go into a room with a Youngster, a Beauty and a Probopass, and talk to the Beauty. Answer her quiz correctly and she will give you all four Weather Rocks.

yeh, the problem still remains though, since the pokemon are so rare, but it will make it a little easier.

kcB3mg.jpgSWBQdO.jpg

Finally got my Grass starter. It's getting Spirit Shackle and Double Team for it's other two moves!

vuFZY4.jpgsmeWAA.jpg

It's slow.

But...it's very high Attk will get useful soon.

Is there anyway to guarantee rain in certain areas? I keep going to Lush Jungle and Malie Garden to try and catch politoeds and Goomys but it just won't rain (and in the case of politoed i needed during the night too so its worst even ugh.

I heard rain dancing can cause weather SOS battles, but i tried it last night for like an 1 hour and a half, no luck with the politoeds ;_;

Catch a Pelipper with Drizzle, and have it hold a Damp Rock? The only place with guaranteed rain IIRC is

Po Town, and the area around it

Is anyone else messing with Poke Pelago and how useful it is to get funds off of it?

Yep~! Free items are a go!

Is anyone else messing with Poke Pelago and how useful it is to get funds off of it?

Really? It's good for getting shards to trade in for Bottle Caps, and that's about it from my experience.

A Nugget or two every 24 hours doesn't sound that great. You already get 20,000 daily from Pyukumuku chucking.

I guess it's also good for hatching eggs and growing Berries, not that I need any of that atm. Soon though, soon.

Edited by Emerson

I'll be breeding Mareanies and adamant Bounsweet with play rough for quite some time. Poke me if you're interested. I also have a shitload of Dratini.

Edited by Sunwoo

Really? It's good for getting shards to trade in for Bottle Caps, and that's about it from my experience.

A Nugget or two every 24 hours doesn't sound that great. You already get 20,000 daily from Pyukumuku chucking..

I just got a Comet Shard, two Big Nugget's and A Pearl String earlier today, and advanced time with the Pokebeans to make it go faster. I also have +10 Ice Stones as well. This is well more worth and going to chuck Pyukumuku's. It's also something you can do anytime, and not just every 24 hours. With a maxed Pokebean vine you can enough to continuously make the cycle go faster.

TLDR: Poke Pelago is fun.

Yep~! Free items are a go!

Glad I'm not the only one, then

I just got a Comet Shard, two Big Nugget's and A Pearl String earlier today, and advanced time with the Pokebeans to make it go faster. I also have +10 Ice Stones as well. This is well more worth and going to chuck Pyukumuku's. It's also something you can do anytime, and not just every 24 hours. With a maxed Pokebean vine you can enough to continuously make the cycle go faster.

Wow. Well, my opinion has changed.

Also... isn't it still just every 12 hours? It takes 24 hours without Beans, and with Beans it just halves the time it takes, correct?

Every 12 hours is great, but I'm just saying.

Either way though, I need to grind Shards for Bottle Caps. Maybe after I get enough I can start money-grinding.

I'll be breeding Mareanies and adamant Bounsweet with play rough for quite some time. Poke me if you're interested. I also have a shitload of Dratini.

You should post this in the pokemon thread. I really would like to get that thread going a lot more. It is ust simply so useful. Also, I will take some of your dratinis. I have a bunch of synchronise Abras posted on the trade thread if you want any of them. I also have a variety of pokemon (though i havent been keeping track cause i been using the gts a lot) if you want to do some pokedex filling. I could also breed Axews

Catch a Pelipper with Drizzle, and have it hold a Damp Rock?

:o that is a good idea. I will probably do this :D

Wow. Well, my opinion has changed.

Also... isn't it still just every 12 hours? It takes 24 hours without Beans, and with Beans it just halves the time it takes, correct?

Every 12 hours is great, but I'm just saying.

Either way though, I need to grind Shards for Bottle Caps. Maybe after I get enough I can start money-grinding.

Sorta. Each plain bean is 20 minutes, a patterned bean is 1 hour, and a rainbow bean is 2 hours. 36 plain beans would make it take half the time for 12 hours, and get 24 hours worth of time then. If you put in say, 20 patterned beans, it would go double speed for 20 hours, getting 40 hours worth of time. You'd need 36 plain beans, 12 patterned beans, or 6 rainbow beans for it only to take 12 hours per round treasure hunting. Any more wouldn't speed up that singular session, but it'd speed up follow up sessions.

Sorta. Each plain bean is 20 minutes, a patterned bean is 1 hour, and a rainbow bean is 2 hours. 36 plain beans would make it take half the time for 12 hours, and get 24 hours worth of time then. If you put in say, 20 patterned beans, it would go double speed for 20 hours, getting 40 hours worth of time. You'd need 36 plain beans, 12 patterned beans, or 6 rainbow beans for it only to take 12 hours per round treasure hunting. Any more wouldn't speed up that singular session, but it'd speed up follow up sessions.

I meant with 12 hours of beans. So yeah, this is what I was meaning when I said "with beans".

Lol castform is so desired right now. Have gotten a few trades, in a very quick painless fashion. got a few of the fossil pokemon, and SOS only pokemon too :O wonder how far i can push it

Edited by SlayerX

@Slayer I think the lack of movement in the Trade Thread is due to how accessible a lot of pokemon have become since Gen VI, Friend Safari and ORAS's stuff. Oh, and Pokemom Bank exists too. Last gen a lot if people requested trades like crazy.

@Slayer I think the lack of movement in the Trade Thread is due to how accessible a lot of pokemon have become since Gen VI, Friend Safari and ORAS's stuff. Oh, and Pokemom Bank exists too. Last gen a lot if people requested trades like crazy.

yeah I think you are right. Hell, anyone bent on completing the pokedex can do so easily, specially since version only legends/pseudos come in multiples

Remember the concept arts I showed before? I found one more! This time is Ryuki's and Rotom's concept art! And there's actually a lot of notes about Ryuki!

tumblr_oh9u81HHTD1rxenr3o1_1280.jpg

Is there, like, an imgur or something with all of these? I kinda want them, and it's really hard to backtrack through the thread and find them.

Now that you mention Dex completion, Gratz on SakuraFish/Mike for doing so man take a rest

On another note, I beat the Water Trial which was terribly easy with Dartrix, Slowpoke THWOMP and Misdreavus with Charge Beam. I even caught an Adamant Dewpider. Ultimately I've been really fortunate with natures whoo.

Surprised that Scald is super early in the game. Water pokemon got a huge buff here. Slowpoke learned it and replaced Water Gun, I won't need Water Pulse now.

@Truemm Misdreavus is quite ok to me throughout the game. I recall you mentioned how it lacked a special STAB, but there's Hex at lv. 23 which coupled with Confuse Ray gets really good. There's also Echoed Voice, Hidden Power and Charge Beam to fill her slots. Right now Misdreavus has Confuse Ray, Hex, [Dark] Hidden Power and Charge Beam and it's doing really well after the Raticate Totem.

I forgot to mention that I haven't grinded since catching Misdreavus which makes me think the difficulty curve in the game is pretty balanced, I'm roughly 3-5 levels above opponents and haven't felt an issue. I thought Wishiwashi was going to be hard but it was super easy because it lacked a strong movepool: Growl, Water Gun and Tackle is quite depressing, but yeah.

Currently rigging a female Salandit either Modest or Timid. Will raise her up to lv 26 or something and continue the fire trial. I want already my Slowbro argh.

Huh? Who's this Ryuki guy? I never saw him anywhere. O.o

He's one of the challengers for the Champion Defense Match. There are 10 different characters that can challenge after the Elite Four rematches.

Edited by Water Mage