The Lunatic Club [Fates]

Jedi

Wait for the freeze cycle and either player phase it or let a high hp hammer userxdef pairup/ nostank solo it

Introduce iago to niles or kaze.

As for dealing with his staves they rotate based on turn order in the order they appear in his inventory regardless of if you're in his range or not.

Thanks for letting me know about the turn order thing. I didn't know that--this will definitely make it more manageable

Hello Leo time to get useful

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Ch 13 of Birthright Loony right now, its incredibly chill aside from ch 10 so far.

I actually kinda like it though? Like its the easiest lunatic by far, but I'm having alot of fun with it still.

Conquest's is gonna kick me in the balls though at first, till I get back into my fe12 Lunatic mode :P:

Edited by Jedi

I feel Conquest Lunatic isn't really that hard either save a few select chapters and lategame

10 is legit as fuck, the best kind of hard

20 is frustrating

and then everything else I didn't find too bad before 25, 25 is where shit really goes down and 26 just cranks it up even more

but everything else (and probably 19 without wyvern xander) I don't feel is as hard as fe12 L

Edited by Thor Odinson

For the most part, yeah. 25 and on is pretty nuts though. That's definitely harder than what FE12 had to offer.

Yeah conquest has a really nice curve overall (unlike the fe12 flatline of death)

it's also a FE game with a real endgame streak which is nice.

Edited by joshcja

Silas A support with Camilla is literally him getting friendzoned

LMAO

On the other hand Kaze's starting stats seems low, although he's the only ninja on the team >_>

I doubt you have the time to make it worth anything, but Laslow can be a Ninja, however I'm not sure he's that great on lunatic haha. I mean he was solid on HM after a few levels, but yeaaaaah.

I doubt you have the time to make it worth anything, but Laslow can be a Ninja, however I'm not sure he's that great on lunatic haha. I mean he was solid on HM after a few levels, but yeaaaaah.

Nah Laslow/Silias are both way better at kaze's job than kaze will ever be and niles makes him pretty redundant. He's not a bad unit at all though.

Also its ok, Smuglias has a plan, vow of fellatio cannot be stopped.

Edited by joshcja

Well, anything is possible when you play Lame Turn Counts lol

I think after this PT is done i'm gonna try out stupid reclass stuff, something like using Felicia as a Hero lol

One way you can do it is to promote Beruka right of the bat and give it to Kaze. Dat Ranged 1-2 is too good to pass up

And CH 12 gimmick is annoying. They keep entraping Silas every single turn. Hilariously enough everytime Silas sneeze on something, they died.

Including Ryoma. Seriously the fight between Ryoma and Silas is so one sided its not even funny

Edited by JSND

I uuuuh, let the stave user entrap VoF silias carrying niles or kaze while odin nosfeeds on the entire top side off the lunge archer (eat spirit dust and mag pot after the lunge for orko's) other mooks feed on the triggered apothecary reinforcements in the south. If I don't care about turns at all there's enough time left over to walk whoever I'm feeding north for free exp off the shrine maidens.

The map pretty much ends when I want it to (anywhere between turn 6 and limit depending on how much loot/exp I want) as long as silias doesn't get 5 1 stat levels in a row (this happened on my most recent run, its fine I just bullied him back into shape with a peri sacrifice and 2 uses of the enfeeble staff) It can go faster but I hate rigging silence misses.

You'll love ch13 btw JSND, free level 18.99/20 odin+20/x silias and camilia can finally gain real unit exp. You should hit S supports too for savage blow passdown sophie and "Ultimate Power" just in time to field the swiss family wyvernsonson + lolvantagenos on ch14. Bonus points if you let silias eat the calamity gate and both beastkillers to the face.

That said MGSbaracudaEater is actually a legit unit Im not sure a heart seal to fighter for similar str adds would be worth it (they are super limited early) but she's an arthur tier zerker + draco so salvaging her might be a usable strat if you wanted to use like effie+kaze and let arthur drop off.

Edit: the more I think about sol/axebreaker/replicate ninja laslow the more I want to try that out.

Edited by joshcja

I heard Laslow as Sol!Ninja can get pretty nuts

I've used him in two different Conquest runs and I can vouch for his nuttiness as a ninja.

It just feels like a waste to me to use Laslow for anything but Rallybotting, even though he needs really specific pairings to be any good at it... And the fact that there are free rallybots in 23.

Ignoring personal skills is difficult.

It just feels like a waste to me to use Laslow for anything but Rallybotting, even though he needs really specific pairings to be any good at it... And the fact that there are free rallybots in 23.

Ignoring personal skills is difficult.

Meh, just kidnap the 5 rally skill ch23 MoA. Everything before that is just situational unless its mag/str or the free camilia rally def.

Edit: thinking of the one by the 3 spearmasters in the NE, he may only have 4, could of sworn he gave luck too.

Edited by joshcja

I don't know how you can even use Kaze when his base strength is so low. At least Niles can ORKO fliers.

I wish Ninjas got a skill that increased non-kill EXP.

Hunting Knife Kaze ORKOs fliers too. Before you bring up wyverns, the only time you fight wyverns in CQ (strangely enough) is in C13 and Maligs in Endgame. Every other flier is beast type.

Ninja corn op

Literally the most brainless way to steamroll every route and damn if it isn't fun to do so.

Damn I haven't tried Ninja MU yet. I've been using +Str Cav->Paladin and it's pretty amazing imo. Guess I'll do another Birthrout Lunatic Run to try Ninja MU out. Female probably. I also want to see if I can get Saizo and Kaze 3 levels in SM too. Probably during C21 and C22.

Aye, Cav is also pretty brainless. Corncob's stupid high personal str growth and all the damage boosting skills in the Cavalier tree just meshes so well together. Really hard to get Kaze and Saizo 3 levels as SMs tho, but it sounds so fun. Saizo w/forged Barb Shuriken is literally FE5 Orsin and throwing Astra on that just sounds hilarious.