The Lunatic Club [Fates]

Jedi

Alright manage to give Odin Vantage and promote him into Sorcerer.

Why is Leo so likable holy shit.

Also Kaze and Silas C support is hilariously romantic

Silias x Kaze is the best marriage option imotbh. (Jakob is almost as good)

Leo is such a complete bro that he slaps the angsty bitch right out of Takumi in rev (Despite the wall of text I really do like Leo)

Edited by joshcja

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Chapter 16 is basically made to troll the player i guess.

Decided to drop Effie but keep Arthur. Arthur can become GK or Zerker which is pretty much everything needed for Niles to get to work.

Niles become an Adventurer

Kaze become a Machinist

Avatar promotes and will not face any fight outside of activating VoF anymore i guess

KFC forced me to deploy Charlotte. And theres almost no reason to use Effie when KFC can do everything Effie does, on a horse.

On a related note when did Children Paralogue enemies get promoted?

Edited by JSND

Revelations Lunatic seems like a massive clusterfuck with pretty much all allies' join levels

The levels seem like they just threw darts and hoped for the best. Specifically, Elise's join stage. Level 7? That's just rude.

Fortunately, the stages are much easier than conquest's, with the tradeoff of being significantly more time consuming in order to complete safely/distribute exp effectively. For example, that ice stage where you meet up with Zola. Is is even possible to lose that stage? I took six lagging units, and found out Hana was blessed, giving me a great unit for later use.

Decided to drop Effie but keep Arthur. Arthur can become GK or Zerker which is pretty much everything needed for Niles to get to work.

Kaze become a Machinist

Avatar promotes and will not face any fight outside of activating VoF anymore i guess

KFC forced me to deploy Charlotte. And theres almost no reason to use Effie when KFC can do everything Effie does, on a horse.

Just a tip, you really want Niles to have Shurikenbreaker by chapter 25

Well, anyone actually, but Niles is the easiest one to get it on.

Just a tip, you really want Niles to have Shurikenbreaker by chapter 25

Well, anyone actually, but Niles is the easiest one to get it on.

Lol i really should have promoted him into BK then

I think Silas and KFC can become a back up Shurikenbreaker, i dunno

Kaze become a Machinist

On a related note when did Children Paralogue enemies get promoted?

After CH17 but before Ch18 for full promo's (basicly when kids get seals)

Some like kanas have mixed promo's at minimum level.

You want to do ophelia's pre 17 even if you're dropping her, just for the inventory. (Honestly her bases should be useable even with nomagzu as her mom, not world eater mode, but still better overall growths/bases than is reasonable for this game.)

Promoted running Ophys paralouge is not recommended unless you have a jacked Ophy. The devs knew what they wrought.

Edit: Looking at it after aptitude + Sorc Ophy would have growths of 47.5 hp/32.5 str/60 mag/62.5 skill/70 speed/65 luck/37.5 def/55 res. with caps of +2 mag/+3 skill/+1 speed/+3 luck/+1 def/-2 res. Guess it's actually impossible to fuck up Ophy.

Edit again: Yeah you get unlimited heart seal works after ch 20, for the 21-24 mad rush for 15's stack, dip for skills all you want man.

Edited by joshcja

I just finished Hoshido Lunatic Casual. The Endgame was an easy two-turn clear for me. Garon was almost as much of a pushover as whats-her-face. You know, the dark dragon from FE6, I think her name was Iodine or something.

Hoshido Endgame can easily be one turned. The final boss is vulnerable to the Hexing Rod. Once the boss has his health halved, you clear the General in front of MU, who is 7 (iirc) spaces away, and can ORKO with Blazing Yato. You can probably do it without Hexing Rod too. MU + Ryoma + Takumi should be abe to kill the boss. You just need to rescue them up with some FalcoKnight.

Edited by avengerfive

I think my team was buff enough to one turn garon w/o hexing rod because ryoma w swordfaire hits like a truck and yato hits like a truck with also swordfaire and i turned rinkah the waifu in to a berserker and she gives +6 str so that's a shitton of damage

rip garon, it was nice knowing you

Edited by Thor Odinson

Yeah again heading towards the end of the game for Conquest, Lunatic Mode!

Chapter 26

Routed Conquest Lunatic Chapter 26 for that Venge Naginata to give Effie and that Spy's Shuriken to give Kaze. In my first run I only had the guts to open the right chamber; this time I wanted to take care of both, especially after hearing that the left chamber had the S-rank 3-range Shuriken which I of course wanted for my RNG-blessed based-Ninja Kaze. The right chamber is the easy part if one has a unit with Tomebreaker, which Dwyer did, so he just annihilated all the Sorcerers even after getting hit by all the Freeze and Enfeeble.

But then comes the dreaded bottom chamber; I haven't found a reliable way other than to move back and forth from the bottom chamber all the way up to the top chamber a total of 2 times to bait and kite those Berserkers and Generals, since most of them have either a Beast Killer or an Armourslayer which makes tanking on a choke point almost impossible. it's so tense being forced to kill all of those 7-8 units within a single turn, especially with the Pavise+Countermagic skill combo they have. I almost had to restart because I couldn't get rid of the last general and my Nina almost died because of it from a Beast Killer General with 40% Hit... which of course actually hits and almost kills Nina, but then Kaze behind her activated Miraculous Save, thanks goodness! After all that nonsense, all there is left are the two maids and Iago, which can be dealt with easily if one keeps track of turns (gotta calculate that turn count modulo 4...) and if one abuses Azura's Singing+Shelter combo. (All Hail Cavaliers!)

And now the left chamber, or as I like to call it, the Pandora's Box. I like how opening the bottom door of the left chamber triggers rounds of Faceless/Stoneborn reinforcements for 3 consecutive turns, which then forcibly breaks open the rest of the doors and starts running rampage all across the map. Thankfully the 20+ Faceless and Stoneborns conveniently split into two groups, with 80% of the enemies coming from the bottom left and the remaining 20% from the top left, because the AI is not the smartest, so I ran across the map in a full circle to Divide and Conquer. This is where Golembane on Kana using a 25-might Dragonstone+ shines; he's one-shotting all those Stoneborns with effective damage and I absolutely love it. He has bad stats in this run but has just enough magic to OHKO Stoneborns even with 2 consecutive debuffs, and is extremely useful just for this purpose alone (here in Chapter 26, along with taking care of Stoneborns back in Chapter 21 as well as those 3-range Spy's Yumi-wielding automatons back in Chapter 25, though Kaze serves the last role a bit better) After all that kiting, baiting and turtling, Chapter 26 is finally over in 83 turns.

Chapter 27

The final source of EXP before the Endgame. Most of my units except for Charlotte, the Xander pair-up fodder, and Felicia, the Leo pair-up fodder, are max level or very close to hitting it at this point in the game, so experience-wise this chapter is just hitting the nail and just raise all the remaining non-fodder units into max level. A STR, DEF-Goddess Effie with a Venge Naginata and a Spy's Shuriken Kaze trivialises the chapter; after getting everyone into a single room, Effie tanks like a beast, even against those enemies using Spendthrift, and that 3-range Spy's Shuriken on Kaze weakens the enemy as necessary without any chance of being counterattacked so that the remaining experience can be given to those that need it. Nina with Rally Skill, Shigure with Rally Speed, Camilla with Rose's Thorns and Leo with Heartseeker helps with Royal Jelly Garon a lot, as it allows our units to double, hit hard and accurately.

Oh goodie, not Conquest Endgame again... My current build does not allow for this to be cheesed in 2-3 turns, and I didn't intend to do that anyway, so I guess I'll have to do it the hard way, yet again. This is why I bought those ~15 sets of all tonics now, as well as Brave Weapons and some status staves prior to Chapter 27... Here goes nothing.

Some premature reflections on my run.

So far I've noticed that I have trouble raising Fighters because of their initial low hit and defense when they're first recruited, even with the Bronze Axe I usually buy early game (I know that they become really good later on especially after the Berserker promotion; in some sense Fighters seem to be the real Ests of this game).This is why I'd rather capture Gazak from Forrest's paralogue around Chapter 22-24 ish, who comes at around level 10 with Certain Blow, Good Fortune and Pavise, solid bases and an S-rank in Axes right off the run, but then again I haven't used him either because I couldn't find a space for him in my team (besides he's probably more useful for Rev than Conquest due to the Great Club being there and not here), especially since I'm having too much fun with an RNG-blessed Kaze with all the Ninja-based skills and Flame Shuriken-wielding Dwyer with Tomebreaker, Dragon Fang and Shurikenfaire (Despite all of MU/Jakob and their children having really bad stats for this run, the skill inheritance alone made them absolutely invaluable), and since Velouria turned out really good for this run (a bit low on HP, but reliably hits bosses with 100% hit).

I'll definitely try actually raising Charlotte if I ever get to do yet another Conquest lunatic run. Maybe I'll try Nostank Odin as well, haven't done so yet because of his elusive bases and my inherent dislike of using too much Gold early game. (Others have persuaded me that the ~4000G Nosferatu actually might be a good investment) I like using the Wolfskin despite them not being able to attack 2-range; they have high HP (maybe not as high as Berserkers, but they do come close), 3 different types of beaststones give them a lot of versatility, and their promotion giving them +10 Hit boost and +10 Dodge make them good boss-killers and Dual Attack partners.

I'm so looking forward to and dreading going for the Endgame at the same time... Suspended the game for now.

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

If you want to try out zerkers in game without dealing with hit issues beruka does the job pretty well, she sits in draco at base until you actually want the boosted damage output and comes with a raw skill base of 15 after a reclass (arthur will on average only have 11-12 at that point in time but that's still 80%+ hitrates on iron/handies if you remove gamble). Pairing wise she passes Arthur draco and picks up cav for even more crack skills/mobility and as a bonus she gives Percy sky knight access for some fun main game skill builds.

Her personal str base/growth are meh she's more of an accurate bulky zerker but you get arthur and percy for big big damage. Her personal+zerker/draco also goes a long way towards offsetting any damage issues on needed orko's. (Who needs big str growths when you have trample/axefaire/str+2/elbow room and start as a 7 move bird to feed all day long)

So yeah if you want to play with zerker's without dealing with their drawbacks that's the in game I'd go with, huge mobility/utility/damage/early kid pairings are just nice.

In terms of overall gen one zerking in conquests main game there's Arthur who is absolutely perfect and comes with deathblow aura> Beruka (Safer but less destructive option) > late pick reclass options (oh god weapon ranks why) >>>> harlot. Her personal skill mods/growths are absolutely painful for a main axe user.

Edited for clarity

Edited by joshcja

Shura's a pretty good Berserker; he gets a massive strength increase and he can take advantage of his great bases. He's particularly good if your Avatar is a Wyvern Lord or some other such class since he gives a massive strength and speed increase that she'd like.

Chapter 18 and 19 in a nutshell

Kaze and KFC solo the entire map. I'm trying to feed the boss exp to Silas, but its ok Odin will crit the boss before that even happened

KFC is so broken lol

Odin 4 S tire

EDIT: Who is Leo and why is he the most awesome character in the game

Edited by JSND

Chapter 18 and 19 in a nutshell

Kaze and KFC solo the entire map. I'm trying to feed the boss exp to Silas, but its ok Odin will crit the boss before that even happened

KFC is so broken lol

Odin 4 S tire

EDIT: Who is Leo and why is he the most awesome character in the game

Leo is the astrological sign for the lion and also a member of royalty.

Obviously He's Mufasa.

In terms of overall gen one zerking in conquests main game there's Arthur who is absolutely perfect and comes with deathblow aura> Beruka (Safer but less destructive option) > late pick reclass options (oh god weapon ranks why) >>>> harlot. Her personal skill mods/growths are absolutely painful for a main axe user.

What about Camilla, who has Axe ranks forever (I got her to S in 26, Aurgelmir sucks though. Braves probably should have been S), can use forged Steel to great effect because she'll max Speed, doesn't have hitrate problems, and is your strongest unit for the whole game anyway.

I mean Arthur is still good but I got a lot more mileage out of Zerker Camilla.

What about Camilla, who has Axe ranks forever (I got her to S in 26, Aurgelmir sucks though. Braves probably should have been S), can use forged Steel to great effect because she'll max Speed, doesn't have hitrate problems, and is your strongest unit for the whole game anyway.

I mean Arthur is still good but I got a lot more mileage out of Zerker Camilla.

Meh Camilia has to get on Arthur's dick (or A+ baracuda) to zerk. (Never actually tried zerker Camilia but she's so good I see no reason she wouldn't be perfectly fine at it)

So same thing really you're probably using one of them long term if you're building that support. (Arthur already wins life...more... if he's hitting that) How you sort out the beruka/silias/arthur/camilia support clusterfuck is totally up to you I just really like silias x camilia.

That said I don't use Effie. Ever, and my early Camilia use is suuuper light. So my early exp pool is completely open. Other units generally wind up outstatting Camilia eventually (mostly because she caps faster) but she's still a really good option yeah.

Edited by joshcja

Meh Camilia has to get on Arthur's dick (or A+ baracuda) to zerk.

Same thing really (Arthur already wins life...more... if he's hitting that) how you sort out the beruka/silias/arthur/camilia support clusterfuck is totally up to you I just really like silias x camilia.

Or she can just show Flannel her bonehole, but I guess if you want Wyverns to go to both of those characters she can't have her personal pet dog.

Still, it makes more sense to me because Belka gets nothing from Arthur. I guess if you only want Belka as a pair up bot it's fine.

Lategame it does help her I think because she can stack another Faire skill and get a big Str boost as well. I had her easily oneshotting enemies with +2 Steel or the Hammer, and I only had her as a Berserker from 17-20 after she picked up Trample and Swordbreaker.

Edited by The Fir Coat

Or she can just show Flannel her bonehole, but I guess if you want Wyverns to go to both of those characters she can't have her personal pet dog.

Still, it makes more sense to me because Belka gets nothing from Arthur. I guess if you only want Belka as a pair up bot it's fine.

Lategame it does help her I think because she can stack another Faire skill and get a big Str boost as well. I had her easily oneshotting enemies with +2 Steel or the Hammer, and I only had her as a Berserker from 17-20 after she picked up Trample and Swordbreaker.

Cav tree is the exact opposite of nothing. Shelter+elbow room is such a strong dip. They also complement each other nicely on both gaurd and attack stance early game with the nice movement/damage/speed/def/damage combo they have going on.

Yeah axefaire is nice to pass around and Camilia realy likes the boost. I've been going for early elbow room+shelter on her (availability and utility yo) but hp+5/axefaire is really damn nice.

I'm just a cav+drago tree addict shelter/lunge/str+2/elbow is so nice early

Edited by joshcja

Cav tree is the exact opposite of nothing. Shelter+elbow room is such a strong dip. They also complement each other nicely on both gaurd and attack stance early game with the nice movement/damage/speed/def/damage combo they have going on.

Yeah axefaire is nice to pass around and Camilia realy likes the boost. I've been going for early elbow room+shelter on her (availability and utility yo) but hp+5/axefaire is really damn nice.

I'm just a cav+drago tree addict shelter/lunge/str+2/elbow is so nice early

Belka gets nothing from Arthur. She technically gets Fighter but its already her secondary. Its only if its the same base class would the secondary be passed by S/A+ supports