Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Boron is confirmed Elie, this was just weird modderps. Her role has nothing to do with the *ylo announcement.

The scum could still just avoid the punishment by following the PR you know.

Ofc I know nothing about how the PR stuff is set.

If they have to post in code for a day then either they are silenced and possibly can't defend themselves or they aren't going to bother and get hooked. Scum are naturally going to want to not get hooked and so will be more inclined to take the silence but that decision is more info for us. Also, if 3/5 people for example get hooked then a kill goes through then we know there's scum amongst the 2.

I don't see what's hard to understand about the benefits of hooking in lategame. Town lategame would tank the hook rather than be silenced, only scum would be hesitant and we can call them out for it in thread and then they can choose to break their silence.

It'd be nice if kirsche answered that too even though he pushed for no lynch D4.

I think you answered your own question. Also Clarinets was my least confident scumread (solely PoE) so I wasn't really going to ever focus on him.

I'm confused, I thought we were talking about Mitsuki, not Mancer.

Dude

Scum will take the hook then

and let their buddies take the kill

what part of this can you not understand?

Yeah then we have information like X wasn't on the kill that night which we can use to narrow down suspects. She can do this to multiple people in one night so it is useful.

What part of this can you not understand?

I haven't read all posts but the suspicion at my role is dumb. How many times do I have to say that I could only target two people once? That scum are going to do their best to follow the PRs so as not to be voted/hooked if they need that? Also my PRs have to be mod approved, I'm sure Prims wouldn't allow me to give a PR that is impossible to follow. And regardless of whatever you say, I'm sure I used my role in the most optimal way I could. Except restricting SB I guess, but if you're not seeing how that was amazing then I don't know what to say about you. And how exactly would SB have been afected by getting blocked if he were town? He was bulletproof. Passive roles cannot be roleblocked.

The PR I gave to Clarinets was not being able to use formatting quotes, so that he was easier to understand and to read.

I can't post more now because friends are about to arrive but this looks like scum panicking at me loverizing people because they know that if I do they're going to lose. I need to check individual posts though (Elieson, basically), I'm just talking about the feeling I get about the situation now.

Okay, I do agree w/you on role usage in that a loverizer is more than likely going to be useful for scum...actually, that would explain why she targeted SB w/it (like, why else would she target someone who she is not scumreading and is not going to get killed as town). Wow, now I feel like a moron. Want an explanation for this, Mitsuki.

I'm not sure about what you're asking about here but I targetted SB for fun, and because I knew it wouldn't have consequences if for some reason he were to not follow them.

I'm not having any fun right now, if you guys want to lynch me do it now because it's a real pain to be suspected, just please make the decision quickly. I think it's obvious that I'm town, I think it's obvious from D1 that Kirsche is scum and trying to twist my words and actions as much as he can but if you're not seeing it after all I done I won't be able to show it to you by saying anything else. "Wow Mitsuki you're feramongering" no dude these are my actual thoughts and feelings. Don't throw shit on them.

Also, if I were scum there's no way in hell I would have claimed loverizer today. Ugh whatever, friends are already here orz Sorry guys.

Dude

Scum will take the hook then

and let their buddies take the kill

what part of this can you not understand?

How many times do I have to say that I could only target two people once?

@Both of you

Who cares about being able to multitarget or rearrange who does the kill when the point is you hook people and they have no clue until it actually happens!

When I violated my D3 PR (Sempai Chan one), I was never told what would happen to me! Scum would have had no idea about a hook existing had you not mentioned it.

Plus what kirsche said about narrowing down though that's not my primary point.

Maybe it's bias since I see it the PR details [and lack of consequences] in my RolePM and maybe since I don't have a night action I'd just have no way of actually knowing because maybe prims/gaius withheld it from me but FMPOV. Mitsuki posting "Hey guys who I gave a PR, if you don't follow it, you're gonna get hooked" is a clear indication of not using the role properly. She could have done one on one night, one on another night, one on a last night and then 2 at once to finish it up, or whatever order she wanted, and taken advantage of the completely secret hook that nobody would ever knew existed, or she could say it aloud like she did and now try to justify that she:

A-hid bits of her role which is ok i guess

B-shared that she used her role for X purpose, when it was actually for Y purpose (where X = intention to hook and Y = intention to loverize)

C-needlessly shared information that doesn't make her any more likely to be town starting from the moment she began handing out the PRs, since a weakened/modified hook doesn't change the fact that you announced it when you didn't have to and could've used it to your advantage from the beginning, rather than hoping it'd work out later on

Also also

It's not potential MYLO.

So it is flat out MYLO then? Prims definitely said that town could lose after a mislynch so it's either potential mylo or mylo.

Who cares about being able to multitarget or rearrange who does the kill when the point is you hook people and they have no clue until it actually happens

When I violated my D3 PR (Sempai Chan one), I was never told what would happen to me! Scum would have had no idea about a hook existing had you not mentioned it.

I understand what you mean but not claiming that the hook would happen would have been even worse in a setup like this, if I were to screw up who I targeted. Also it never crossed my mind, since I cannot target Kirsche.

What makes my use of the role scummy though, instead of just bad from your point of view?

I have no idea of what people want to do right now, but even if you want to lynch Kirsche pls wait because I still have shit to say about Boron, Randa (kind of) and maybe Elieson. I can't post much right now though, so it'll have to wait.

Oh yeah, I reread Boron and still think that she's town (I know I said she made sense as scum from associative reads but by herself I don't think she's scummy, and lynching someone purely from associative reads in MYLO seems like a dick move even after said reads AKA kirsche flipped scum).

Welp.

I should have thought about that. RIP me.

First time getting mislynched in a game. It had to happen someday! Also I was going to say that Boron and Randa were probably scumbuddies. And I wasn't so sure about Cam anymore. But I would have lynched Kirsche anyways so lol totally my fault.

It is sad to have lost but at least this game has finally ended.

One thing I don't get is how Kirsche pushed me so hard on MyLo... D4 I was doing my best to reply as honestly as I could to him so I thought that if he actually was town he'd realize that he was WRONG because of my attitude then I'd see it. But it was as if he was just ignoring the obvious and focusing on finding me scummy regardless of whatever I did, and without having into account a lot of the stuff I said. Oh well.

For the record, I didn't get my loverizer shot. I was just using it as WIFOM to make scum paranoid about stuff.