Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and if you're going to say "BUT KIRSCHE HAS PLAYED WELL!!!" go ahead and tell me what he's done other than confronting Boron, Refa and me.

Yeah. Absolutely nothing. He's never ever pushed to lynch his scumreads, he's only been posting walls and walls of discussion which were, honestly, useless. Yeah, you can reply to shit, but if that's the only thing you do your motivation is scummy and you're scum, there's just no other way around it.

This isn't even his typical scum play, I bothered to check. Not his town play either, yeah. But it's scummy as fuck guys please stop being blind to the obvious I want to lynch scum for once

I guess I'd be ok with lynching Boron too, I'm just not that sure about her. I will let you know my thoughts on Randa and Elieson when they're not a mess but right now I think I'm like Elieson > Randa. I just don't think Randa is that scummy anymore. I need to remember what I cased Randa and Elieson on before, though.

D4 I made a song. It's called "Can't We Just Lynch Kirsche Already". I removed the file name because I guess it could count as OC, but that would be very stupid. Best song obviously, you can totally make good music when you know nothing about composing, and you've only had basic music lessons at school which sucked anyways.

What do you think about the fact that they are nuts, then? People can be nuts as either alignment.

ISOing Elieson has made me confused again because I'm getting town vibes from the way he's saying stuff. Ugh. Though, @Elieson: Thoughts on Kirsche and Izhuark (yes, Izhuark, not Marth) right now?

Tbh every time I think about it I keep wondering if its even possible that both if them together. I'll need to check ISOs again to see their interactions I guess but I'm kinda busy with other things ATM.

Well, he should have read the fucking rules then.

oh I forgot I changed that rule, it was originally "mylo and lylo will be announced but not whether they're potential or not"

regardless the mayor being scum wouldn't affect *ylo announcements since town could rush and beat scum to the quickhammer. otherwise *ylo would have to pop up earlier anyway since theoretically a town mayor could cause scum to win by targeting a townie

Edited by Prims

smh i really don't agree with marth's reasoning for not protecting our cop because like i can't think of a lot of things i would be less thankful for at *YLO than an alignment scan

"his sanity isn't confirmed" - this is true, but honestly I would use this more as a "grain of salt"-type consideration rather than a "therefore he's useless" conclusion

I was honestly expecting reasoning more along the lines of "if he's scum he could drive an easy mislynch"

argh the more i think about it the less i like marth on those lines alone. Izhu didn't do him many favors either but that whole thing just completely throws me off. I suppose that he targeted Refa who is likely to be town means... something, but it just absolutely doesn't sit right with me.

Other lynch OKs include Elieson and Randa. Mitsuki's case on kirsche (was it Mitsuki? It was whoever said that he doesn't seem to be actively pushing his cases) is fine but my gut is telling me we're making a big mistake (and, if nothign else, i emotionally refuse to admit that i fucked up bigtime with my role pick)

Posting to remind myself to get in here when I get home tonight and comment on things that mitsuki asked but it's nice to see that Marth's jumped in and posted more than cam does on an average day.

$$Vote Randa

Why we haven't lynched this, I still don't know.

##Unvote

Kind of just waiting for posts at this point. Most of the people who have posted so far are people that I'm townreading anyways.

Posting to remind myself to get in here when I get home tonight and comment on things that mitsuki asked but it's nice to see that Marth's jumped in and posted more than cam does on an average day.

hey! i resemble that remark!

##vote elieson

##unvote

jk

Mitsuki's role use is way worse than Marth's because holy shit she tried to post restrict the self kidnapping cop risking hooking him. What does your damn role do, dont hide behing the fact that scum can mess it up anymore, it's *ylo.

Those of you who don't know what happened to my Refa read have been missing the fact that I've been flip flopping on it all game. He's still probably scum, going with a Refa/Mitsuki/Randa scumteam I guess. Marth's slot has conveniently never been on someone that useful though so maybe he can replace Refa though that might be my bias against bad protective players. Izhuark was fine. I feel like he would've been subbed out earlier as scum too. So thats why I pick Mitsuki first.

It was like 7 minutes, I don't see how it is a 1v1 (like I'm pretty sure one of them is scum anyways but it's not really relevant to that).

Refa/Mitsuki/Randa scumteam I guess. Marth's slot has conveniently never been on someone that useful though so maybe he can replace Refa though that might be my bias against bad protective players. Izhuark was fine.

Refa is confirmed town assuming Izhuark/Marth are town. Izhuark was at 4 votes yesterday and he could have hammered him, but he didn't. And him being able to end the game by a mislynch yesterday is the reason why you didn't want to lynch yesterday. If Marth may replace Refa in your suggested scumteam then Refa is town and if he doesn't then Refa is also town, from your point of view.

Man Kirsche you sure are INTERESTED in knowing about my role. I can explain it now, yeah. In my next post.

I swear to god if Mitsuki is scum and we fail this 1v1 after the shit Snike pulled last time I'm gonna be mad.

Not so sure about it but this looks like fearmongering to me.

my gut is telling me we're making a big mistake (and, if nothign else, i emotionally refuse to admit that i fucked up bigtime with my role pick)

It's ok if you're gutreading Kirsche as town (well, it sucks for me, but what can I do about it lol) but don't just assume he is because it's hard to admit you could have gone wrong. We all sucked this game, and sadly I'm pretty sure we're going to lose. But the mistakes are already written and you're going to regret them the same be it now or later when the game ends. There's no point in trying to forget about them for a little longer, specially when now is the time when you can do something about them.

Yeah, I know I may be the one who's actually wrong about Kirsche (even though I don't think I am, which is why I'm casing him), but regardless of who's right and who's wrong I think that's a very important thing to consider.

Everyone has posted and not one quickhammer attempt. =( Eh, this is probably a stupid gambit anyways. I didn't actually put an extra vote on Randa or use my role at all last night, because you'd have to be a moron to use a mayor vote during MYLO. I just did it on someone who I was previously scumreading but am not sure is scum anymore (I still stand by wanting to lynch him over Izhuark, but not over like 3/8 of the game) so that scum would try to quickhammer.

But yeah, I can get the scumreads on Randa but I REALLY don't see him defending himself the way he did as scum (or reacting to a lynch in the same way). If he is actually scum, then gg,wp (and it'd be something I'll ignore in future games w/him) but for now I'm going to say that the scumteam is Elieson/Execute kirsche/Boron. Probably would vote Kirsche over the other two simply because his flip would be more elucidating.

I don't think Marth is scummy on not protecting Clarinets, I think his reasoning is fine because I was thinking the same and I targetted Clarinets either way (because from our interactions in the QT I felt like I had to push him to do and say stuff and he felt reluctant to talk).

I'm unsure whether I should claim or not my role, I think I should though since it's kind of antitown (mostly just silly) but. I've made a code for it that I can refer to if I decide to keep it secret: IEGYZHSTVKVBKX
I would have tried to crumb it but my crumbs really suck.

Remember this? The code is encrypted in Vigenère with two different keys for extra security, because otherwise it could be broken more easily. I made it 14 characters long so that it would be as long as "post restrictor" but that's not what it says there.
Said keys are "thegayest" and "gay" but reversed and applied from the end, so actually "agy". There are online decoders for these so you can look that up and decode it so that you know that I'm not making up the final message:

"PRESTLOVERIZER"

So that is my role. I can post restrict people, which is the part you already know, and if 3 separate people don't break the post restrictions I gave them I can loverize two players in the game. It's actually called matchmaker in my PM but whatever.
I hope now it's obvious why I wanted to use all my shots as soon as possible and why I gave very simple PRs overall, even if Elieson still managed to screw them up repeatedly. And it's not only because loverizer is my favourite role ever and I'm so happy to have rolled it, but mostly because it's quite powerful.
In case you couldn't tell, I'm leaving both the part of whether I got the shot or not and the part of when it takes effect (either higher or lower priority than kills) ambiguous on purpose, so that scum have to WIFOM hard who they have to kill and so that they make suboptimal decisions. Have fun, maflords <3
This is very important: In case two people are indeed loverized and they survive through the night, they shouldn't claim who they are in thread inmediately, so that scum don't get an advantage out of that. Very unlikely but worth mentioning.

@Refa: I knew you were doing that (took me a while to realize, but yeah).

Oh I wasn't paying that much attention to the votals sweet ez clear. Man you pointing that out is making me unsure again. Your role is ok I guess but hooking later on is better than loverising. Wait hang on what exactly did town gain by being sly about it yesterday? If you want to pressure scum like that why didn't you out sooner? If mafia are just going to wifom out of clever kills then what's the problem.

Randa really needs to get in here. Maybe scum Boron too.

Randa really needs to get in here. Maybe scum Boron too.

Dude. Do you even read? I've literally stated in my last post that I was going to have a really busy fucking day today and that I was not going to be around until around now.

I'm perfectly aware that my play this game has been shitty. I don't have any excuses for it. But really, right now this isn't even an alignment tell because how I'm playing is independent of my faction and has everything to do with how motivated I am after dealing with school and work and shit. Call it an "excuse" if you want, I really don't care. I know I'm playing badly. But I'm not just making excuses to get away with not posting. Town or scum, this is literally the best I can do right now.

And clearly I'm missing things because I have no idea what people are even talking about or why Marth/Izuhark's slot is town. I'm way behind. So I'm not gonna lie -- you're going to get reads if I can get my motivation, and if I don't then you won't. I don't care if you guys lynch me either, so do as you will.

Randa really needs to get in here.

I've been writing a research paper all fucking day kinda annoyed it took so long tbh. Anyways I'll look at the thread in a bit.