Japan gets new 3DS themes based on the poll results (+ Festival Scramble CGs)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest just looks wrong.

Nina's whole head shape looks wrong, and she has two right feet. They keep fucking up feet. I guess it's hard when coming from no feet.

Midori's body seems kind of small compared to her head.

Ophelia's tits got buffed.

Shigure has a weird body.

Dwyer...actually looks good and is the most normal looking one.

Taste glorious nhorian supremacy hoshidan scum.

You called?

(Also, self-proclaimed Nohr fan can't even spell his own faction right.)

In all seriousness, the way the DLC winners were handled was pretty stupid considering that this game is split. I'm sure you wouldn't be so smug if we had three Hoshidans and three neutrals instead.

Also, just as a general note that APPARENTLY needs to be said, can we not be assholes to each other about this kind of stuff?

Edited by Sunwoo

You called?

(Also, self-proclaimed Nohr fan can't even spell his own faction right.)

In all seriousness, the way the DLC winners were handled was pretty stupid considering that this game is split. I'm sure you wouldn't be so smug if we had three Hoshidans and three neutrals instead.

Also, just as a general note that APPARENTLY needs to be said, can we not be assholes to each other about this kind of stuff?

It's gonna be the same when the First-Gen CGs come out. If I recall correctly, it'll be Leo, Xander, Camilla and Oboro as well as two dev chosen characters (maybe Azura and Kaze?) which gives us a total of Three Nohrian characters, two neutral characters and one Hoshidan assuming that we get Azura and Kaze.

Edited by Phillius

It's gonna be the same when the First-Gen CGs come out. If I recall correctly, it'll be Leo, Xander, Camilla and Oboro as well as two dev chosen characters (maybe Azura and Kaze?) which gives us a total of Three Nohrian characters, two neutral characters and one Hoshidan.

That's … honestly really stupid. ;/

Can anyone confirm who's getting the married convos? At first I heard it was all the CG kids, then I heard it was just the "real" winners (Forrest/Dwyer/Nina/Ophelia), and now I'm just confused.

The entire popularity poll was a sham. Being able to vote every day, the royals being included, characters being divided by gender instead of faction... I'm glad I don't invest heavily into DLC because otherwise I'd be salty.

Even though i prefer nohr to hoshido (i still like hoshido but i like nohr more), it really is stupid that they didnt give equal chances for the hoshidan kids.

I like xander, camilla and leo a lot but i would prefer if they have the same no of hoshidan characters as that of the nohrian ones.

The entire popularity poll was a sham. Being able to vote every day, the royals being included, characters being divided by gender instead of faction... I'm glad I don't invest heavily into DLC because otherwise I'd be salty.

Yeah hence one reason im gonna skip it. That and the art isnt even good. :(

The dlc with the CG is the one with all those parent and child convo right?

Yes, and there's some for every child ​(from what I've heard) so I'm definitely getting it.

So, assuming the developers don't do the unexpected and only include the most popular non-royals...any guesses for how they'll dress up Camilla and have her pose this time?

I'm going with a witch costume, personally.

So, assuming the developers don't do the unexpected and only include the most popular non-royals...any guesses for how they'll dress up Camilla and have her pose this time?

I'm going with a witch costume, personally.

Considering how she dresses normally?

[spoiler=NSFW-ish]

http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/products/category_19.asp?P=all

Pick one.

Edited by Phillius

Forrest threw me off with blue/black hair and actually thought he was a female character I didn't know about yet until I noticed that the hair style looked awfully familiar. If he had his Blonde hair I would of known the minute I saw the pic, but because it was a different color, was wearing a kimono, and appeared to be wearing somekind of makeup even though he probably wasn't, it threw me off. Doesnt help I wasnt expecting him to get a CG as I thought he placed a lot lower than he did in the polls in Japan.

EDIT: Camila will likely get a witch outfit, as its the only class in the game that can fit the Halloween theme, and is a revealing enough outfit for them to throw Camilla into it. I would like if they got more creative with the costumes, even going into previous games or even other Nintendo games for the CG costumes. Would of been funny to see Leo dressed up like Link or something.

Edited by Tolvir

You know what the CG art really drove home for me? Some of the children look much older than others. For example, Forrest looks like he's 10, while Shigure and Dwyer look like they're at least in their late teens. It's a little disconcerting, if you ask me.

The art looks fantastic, though, and the 3DS themes makes me excited that we may finally be getting the official artwork for the characters!

I really hope it's true.

The behaviors of certain Nohrian fans in this thread are pretty laughable.

Anyway, I'm not finding this new DLC terribly appealing. The new CG's don't look good; the anatomy is all kinds of off. Did they really have the same artist draw these and the beach DLC's? I find that hard to believe. I'm debating whether I want to suck it up and buy it for the unique parent-child convos.

Yeah, not getting my hopes up for the Nohrian festival. Clearly IS doesn't want to do it the sensible way and pick the top characters from each route. Or, non-royals would be nice for a change (and I'm saying this as a fan of most of the royal siblings).

You know what the CG art really drove home for me? Some of the children look much older than others. For example, Forrest looks like he's 10, while Shigure and Dwyer look like they're at least in their late teens. It's a little disconcerting, if you ask me.

The art looks fantastic, though, and the 3DS themes makes me excited that we may finally be getting the official artwork for the characters!

I really hope it's true.

The chances of Oboro getting official art are high at least; Kozaki tweeted a picture of her after the poll results were made known, and then she's the only one with a new pose (I believe?) on the women's 3DS theme.