Yugioh: Retro Draft

SRC

THWOMPmato too strong, please send to the banlist.

And I never got to use Gravity Bind. :sob:

GGs though.

Anyone else around to play right now?

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down, I'll host as Terra with the password 1.

ALSO

Terrador vs. Jedi: W-W (2-0), followed by L-W-W in friendlies (2-1).

Games one and two were RNG stomps, so we felt it out in the friendlies. Summoned Skull is... surprisingly buff, I kinda wish I was better prepared for it.

Edited by Terrador

So the list SRC posted on the front page show that you didn't draft Sonic Bird. I'd like confirmation from SRC before continuing, since I already used Bird against Horace and I want to know if I have to play him again due to ILLEGAL CARDS in my deck.

Nah, I didn't draft it, it was my mistake. You want to claim a game 1 win? If so, let me go first Game 2, as is fitting for a match's turn order setup.

Sounds good mate! Sorry about the mixup ^^

E: After some initial mixups, I won two consecutive games against Carmine Sword that were TREMENDOUSLY fun. First game ran something north of twenty turns with a pile of Magic Jamming, and the second was shorter; both games involved us getting out our trump cards and doing a lot of work with them, it was honestly a blast. The Sevenforce project is starting to upload soon, so hopefully we'll see this games with TERRACOMMENTARY!

Edited by Terrador

Lost 2-0 to Jedi. The 2nd match sucked because I had only spell cards and a Relinquished that I couldn't summon so I lost in like 30 seconds.

Not salty at all.

This basically happened to me both of my matches vs Terrador except traps instead of Rituals.

First match was good though

Edited by Jedi

I've made a handy-dandy spreadsheet for everyone!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AuG28u_0F3TA0ClgiHamXW8PWApQNjgoWP5Ay4xbLGs/edit#gid=0

It's absolutely anyone's tournament right now!

Also, when you're done with your decks H I T M E T H E F U C K U P

Edited by Terrador