Top Posters In This Topic

Kuriboh and Flute of Summoning Kuriboh.

Nah, I'm just kidding, sorry Horace.

Gravity Bind and Mystic Plasma Zone.

NO I WANTED MYSTIC PLASMA ZONE BUT DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD TAKE IT

also you're really evil for picking gravity bind

at least when you fight my deck all my monsters will have buffed attack

Edited by General Horace

I really should have taken Gravity Bind last round instead of Confiscation, but I was lucky that nobody else wanted it.

Sniping your picks is my whole strategy Horace, so of course I would take Mystic Plasma Zone.

EDIT: While we're talking about Horace, can Solemn Judgment stop Jinzo (and Royal Decree too I suppose) from being summoned, or does Jinzo's effect negate Solemn Judgment?

Edited by Carmine Sword

I really should have taken Gravity Bind last round instead of Confiscation, but I was lucky that nobody else wanted it.

Sniping your picks is my whole strategy Horace, so of course I would take Mystic Plasma Zone.

EDIT: While were talking about Horace, can Solemn Judgment stop Jinzo (and Royal Decree too I suppose) from being summoned, or does Jinzo's effect negate Solemn Judgment?

I or someone else would have taken confiscation so it's kind of a wash.

Also Solemn Judgment does negate Jinzo's summon or Royal Decree's activation because it happens before they technically hit the field (Same with Horn of Heaven and Seven Tools of the Bandit). A face down Royal Decree can not prevent Solemn Judgment (Solemn is a counter trap so it is too fast to respond with a non-counter trap) but a Royal Decree already active will prevent solemn judgment from working.

Also relevant: Solemn Judgment cannot negate Mystic Tomato's and Cyber Stein's special summon abilities since it can only negate inherent summons and not summons as a result of abilities. Gotta love Yugioh rulings!

sadface.gif

In which case, screw your face-down monsters, I choose Ceasefire!

Edited by eclipse

I DON'T KNOW WHOSE TURN IT IS BUT I'M ASSUMING THAT IT IS INDEED MY TURN

Zombyra will be team hero.

Gotta keep this parade of big 4 stars goin'.

Vorse Raider.

Btw, it seems like we're starting to wrap things up. Should we go 1 more full round so we have 10 cards each?

Edited by SRC