Yugioh: Retro Draft

SRC

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And fitting for the last card selected in the draft, I'll end this wonderful meal with a card I'm surprised that Horace didn't pick,

Just Desserts

my deck is the BEST and i'm ready to beat you all down with hungry burger

i'm free in the evenings MST, just post here or PM me when you wanna DUEL

i'm using https://www.ygopro.co/ that as a means to duel since dueling network is lame or something

EDIT: Hopefully Terrador doesn't take my SUPER LAME cards i used as filler

Edited by General Horace

I'm drafting

Robbin' Goblin

Metalmorph

4-Starred Ladybug of Doom

The Dark Door

Negate Attack

Fairy Box

Magical Hats

The Fiend Megacyber

Right Leg of the Forbidden One

Time Wizard

Because I want to ruin a couple of people's days :3

lost to SRC horribly thanks to drawing every single non 4 star monster in my deck consecutively and getting beat down by SLATE WARRIOR

2-0. I uh, saved the replays too but I don't know how they work really.

Things I wish I could find on the wiki:

- Minimum number of cards in a deck (I think it's 40)

- Maximum number of a card per deck (I think it's 3)

So I was practicing against my own deck and I used Mystical Space Typhoon on Carminebot's set Mystical Space Typhoon, which he then used on my Mystical Space Typhoon, which I then countered with a second Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand, before using my third Mystical Space Typhoon (yes, I got all 3 Mystical Space Typhoon's in my hand on turn 1) to get rid of the Polymerization he placed facedown and then took his Senju with my own Relinquished leaving him with a completely empty field. It was super confusing yet super awesome.

those are correct (except limited cards, you only get one)

also horacebot uses rush recklessly as soon as he draws it, even if its on an enemy monster

Edited by General Horace

Terrador vs. SRC: W-L-L (1-2)

Game 1 was an intense bout, clutched out by a Metalmorphed beatstick being totally unanswerable.

Game 2 was a complete rout. I just got BODIED.

Game 3 was pretty solid; I pulled ahead for awhile, but then my field got wiped and I couldn't come back.

Terrador vs. Horace: W-W (2-0)

Game 1 was so solidly mine, but I flubbed and made it go WAY longer than it had to.

Game 2 had me down to 300 LP, but I made a BOLD PLAY and brought it back. I flubbed constantly and did not deserve this win.

Yeah, I don't really get it either tbh, i've always joined the games. What's your username? Try hosting (make sure to set the banlist to N/A and the game mode to set) and i'll find you on the AMERICAN server

alternatively we could raid ip chat and figure things out there

Edited by General Horace

Password is RetroDraft (all one word). I put a note with your name in it to make it easier to find, but I don't know if that will help.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my username is CarmineSword.

Edited by Carmine Sword

beat carmine 2-0, the first game was hilarious, there were 20 turns of thousand eyes restrict getting walled by the almighty mystic tomato

I've saved all my replays, i'll upload them later once i find out how they work