What in Fire Emblem: Fates did you find the most unintentionally humorous(Spoilers)

Locke087

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime Odin finds an item that already belongs to someone (Beruka's Axe, Selena's Sword, etc) because he's like "An unnamed object? What a travesty" especially today when he said the same thing when he found ODIN'S GRIMOIRE

This same thing for me, except the last thing Odin found...were beans.

Please refrain from naming the beans, Odin.

I find it hilarious that

[spoiler=Revelations spoilers (heavy)]

When you defeat Gunter, he actually gets healed by Sakura and Elise after having commited something like a Seppuku and being heavily wounded, and LIVE.

The heck?

Why couldn't this happen to Xander, Elise, or Takumi?

This just sounded like BS plot powers. And that was hilarious.

Even worse is that I have him as my castle assistant, and everyone acts like nothing happened lmao.

As for me, anything that Felicia does for some reason. She's so...derpy in a somewhat endearing way imo, to the point where I consider her a joke, yet want to give her a hug at the same time. And in some of the Xenologues, she acts like Corrin's incompetent sidekick (who is actually more competent than Corrin himself but "tomato tamamo")

Edited by Jakkun

man so yesterday I beat chapter 20 of Conquest and I have to say

the scene where lillith dies is just too ridiculous to be sad. i mean, it should seem tragic how she jumps in the way to save you, but it's ruined by how she's a fish. instead of a tragic death scene where she jumps in to save corn, it just looks silly seeing a fish come out of nowhere and die. i think i actually laughed a little there.

Edited by maybe

the scene where lillith dies is just too ridiculous to be sad. i mean, it should seem tragic how she jumps in the way to save you, but it's ruined by how she's a fish. instead of a tragic death scene where she jumps in to save corn, it just looks silly seeing a fish come out of nowhere and die. i think i actually laughed a little there.

for me I see the Faceless as "Bondage Shreks" so I cant take anything involving them seriously. All I see is a fish "getting shrekt"

Yes, my sense of humour is pretty low-brow, I know.

for me I see the Faceless as "Bondage Shreks" so I cant take anything involving them seriously. All I see is a fish "getting shrekt"

Nah, I think it's fine. I mean, they're huge muscular zombies with bulging vein, and a full bondage stuff, mask included.

I subconsciously connected the dot a long while ago.

Bondage or not, I really can't take them seriously as the story expect me to be, especially in Conquest. My gosh, the Lilith sacrifice scene in Conquest was just absurd.

Nah, I think it's fine. I mean, they're huge muscular zombies with bulging vein, and a full bondage stuff, mask included.

I subconsciously connected the dot a long while ago.

Bondage or not, I really can't take them seriously as the story expect me to be, especially in Conquest. My gosh, the Lilith sacrifice scene in Conquest was just absurd.

I just watched it.

That was hilariously random.

That's Chapter 21. Chapter 20 is Mr. Fuga's Neverending Magical Sand Ride of Fun.

Unintentionally funny moments for me was when I paired up Takumi as support with Subaki getting flooded by enemies in Endgame, his line was "Not this again". It made me giggle. There was also that time I gave Oboro a bath towel, she said "it's what the sophisticated ladies are wearing now!".

Today I watched a playthrough of Chapter 14 and the scenes where

Azura is in a disguise and Corrin can't notice her at all

is so bad that it's funny to me. Conquest!Corrin is amazing.

Edited by Frelia

Damn it. Now I can't stop thinking of them as such.

Also, I've laughed during every single plotline death.

I just watched it.

That was hilariously random.

I would to add that it came... completelly out of the blue ! *put on sunglasses* Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Conquest have a very fishy storryline like that.

...I'm not apologizing. :p

Edited by B.Leu

So most of Jakob's supports are terrible and disgusting and that's the only reason I ship him with Azura (aside from Dwyer having nice hair). However, his C Support with Peri had me laughing my butt off at how she reacted towards him. Peri may be a bloodthirsty woman, but she's also a precious sinnamon roll and her crying made me feel bad for her but at the same time the way Jakob and Peri appeared in the support itself made me laugh.

Also, when I was at the prisons, Percy was in charge and I told him to persuade him. I had a video explaining this actually.

http://honeynutfemios.tumblr.com/post/139716936650/i-wonder-if-i-can-persuade-someone-to-be-my

Finally, Rhajat's support with Kanna if she's not your daughter. I was so disappointed when Kanna didn't say this line: "Mama makes me brush my teeth" when talking with Rhajat as a sister.

If anymore things make me laugh, I should post them.

Edited by Dangerus

Everything wrong about Conquest plot, summed up in literally 3 sentences

"Why didn't you tell us earlier? Why keep it a secret?

And why are you two the only ones who knows about this alleged truth?""

Leo - 2016

Okay, some spoilers for this one (nothing story related, kinda).

Alright, so you know the animation for Knights (and maybe Generals, I don't really know since I don't have General yet) after being healed, you know that little dance that they do? Yeah, Birthright chapter 27!Garon has that animation. It's as stupid and great as sounds.

Also, I found out that part of Rhajat's name is the Indonesian word for urinating (Hajat). I don't why I find this kinda funny but I do. :U

Edited by December Knight

Everything wrong about Conquest plot, summed up in literally 3 sentences

"Why didn't you tell us earlier? Why keep it a secret?

And why are you two the only ones who knows about this alleged truth?""

Leo - 2016

That's going in my sig.

Edited by The DanMan

Don't know if someone posted this already, but I saw spoilers to what happens to Flora in Birthright. And then to recruit her in Conquest you need to upgrade the Fire Orb to lvl 3. I wonder if that is just a coincidence or a silly joke by IS.

I always thought it was funny that you can make Rahjat crush on her own adoptive grandmother if you decide to marry Fuga. Imagine how ackward family dinners would be with her and granny Corrin in the room.

Other then that there are also the groans of increasing discomfort, especially when taken out of context.

Edited by Sasori

Beruka gets a critical hit in the arena and says, "You won't survive this!" Her base damage is a pathetic 2, so it deals 6 damage, and the enemy has 7 HP left...yeah, he survived it.

For me, it was definitely in Revelation when

Izana died. I just--

"UHHH, SOMETHING ABOUT A DRAGON. That's all I can tell you.

also I'm dying.

BYE."

I kind of just sat there going "w-what" for a good minute or so

Especially when it was the device that is used to get Takumi to join you.

okay um

I'd never played Conquest prior to purchasing Revelations, and I had Azura sing for Charlotte shortly after recruiting her

so I didn't know Charlotte made that particular pose where she throws down her axe and bends down

and now I can't get the image of Azura just standing there like "what the fuck" because y'know, they just recruited her and here she is somewhat hitting on water princess

that's all I can remember rn lmao