And the mod or admin who has warned,me the most is

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I was quoting what everyone else's response to me would be, but I never actually learned they went by Josh (unless you're making some joke that I don't know about then carry on)

Jesus how do you get the goddamn root admin on your ass.

it was random af i think crash said something so fucking stupid in oujays empire and i think i said "are you fucking retarded?" or something along the lines of that. he might have reported that that and jyo must have been the first to see it? idk

I got mistakenly warned by Integrity, but that was soon resolved. 20 points that came and went.

I was actually warned by eclipse once for necroposting, but it was only five points. I'm a bad man

Integrity can warn me, but my transgressions will never be public~!

Oh, and one by Nightmare and one by Lord Glen, the latter of which was because I saw a shiny button and clicked it. Tee-hee~!

The only person I've been warned by is Shuuda. Jyo's only warn is from Fireman. Vincent has never been warned because he's too nice. Our old mods live on in our hearts through our warn histories :'(.

Root Admin getting warned? Wow.

fireman was a fuckin baller

Nightmarre gave me the most points. (Which is 10)

But Integrity "warned" me the most.

3wkg9kx.png

look, purgatory is really hard to manage, man

Integrity warned me twice for 10 points each time. Eclipse once gave me a verbal warning. I also have a bunch of purgatory "warnings" but those don't count

Edited by Rathichu

It's probably a good thing I haven't been given a warning yet, because I..... kind of don't react well to that sort of thing.

I think I'm improving recently, but..... well, I'd probably get more warnings as a chain reaction