ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

okay so there's no way this game has a vig

I guarantee it. My role also allows me to tell if there's X role in this game once a day, and there isn't one. I firmly believe that there's an ITP who did the killing, though I guess the arsonist might also exist?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you explain how exactly your role works? Like do you ask the mod "IS THERE VIG IN GAME" and the mod is like "NO VIG IS COOL" or do you have to specify modifiers? Like you'd have to specifically ask for JANITOR VIG for confirmation of whether or not it's there?

I asked specifically for Vig and I got none back. Janitor Vig sounds incredibly strange in the first place and I don't understand why it would exist. It was only a one shot in the first place, but I felt it would be good to use.

what was your day 1 action

It was indeed one-shot and I didn't feel it was necessary because I wasn't expecting two deaths.

I'm probably going to end up lynched, so I felt this information would be helpful.

Okay, last question: Why didn't you use it to test to see if my roleclaim was true? It seems like a better use of your role than trying to determine whether or not there's a vigilante in this game.

Okay, last question: Why didn't you use it to test to see if my roleclaim was true? It seems like a better use of your role than trying to determine whether or not there's a vigilante in this game.

I don't see any reason for you to be lying. Especially since it would involve someone seemingly unrelated like Marth.

I wanted to see how many factions there were.

not to mention, why would town care how many factions there are? sounds more like something mafia would want to know

A Vig is helpful to town though right? I thought it would be good to ascertain if the second death was pro-town or anti-town.

that's oddly specific to pick vig. and honestly, miller investigation in 12p is kinda lolworthy of a claim

ngl seems like a scumclaim but :shrug:

I'm more suspicious because it's a two part claim (kind of like Elie's) over any specific part of the claim itself (the actual claim itself is uh...no clue). Like...I get that his use is suboptimal but I would honestly be more bothered if he had used it optimally. More importantly, his explanation for why he picked vigilante is fine (it's not like anything else made more sense FHPOV). Probably should talk w/Marth about it whenever he gets on.

ALSO on a personal level, I'll be annoyed if there's just a standard SK (I guess there could be some alt night SK variant, ha sucks to suck) because it'll mean that town could be in MYLO after a single mislynch.

TBH I thought Manix was crumbing vigilante so I'm not sure what to make of there apparently being none in the game.

trust me, i definitely did not soft vig, because otherwise my comments at the start of the day make no sense

i have a soft, but where it is is not relevant until i absolutely need to claim

My gut suspicion is that frey is claiming this to get the vig to cc. I don't see why mafia or an sk would kill strawman. Also not enough ppl for an SK imo. The role itself doesn't make sense partnered with miller. The game is too low power for two investigation roles

I actually don't know what term means Eclipse. If you are asking where I'm getting my weird theories, they've developed over the course of the game. I do have reads now, though BBM and Blitz would probably switch places on my previous reads list.

Here, let me give you the proper procedure when you encounter something you don't know in mafia:

1. Quote the relevant point.

2. Ask "I'm not sure what you mean by this, please explain".

That's it. It helps outside of mafia.

Now, for what YOU need to do. Yes, it's good that you have an order to your reads. For the scum side, explain WHY they are scum reads, complete with what they said, and why their words made you feel like they weren't town. It's called explaining your logic, and it's one of the best tools town has.

ALSO on a personal level, I'll be annoyed if there's just a standard SK (I guess there could be some alt night SK variant, ha sucks to suck) because it'll mean that town could be in MYLO after a single mislynch.

TBH I thought Manix was crumbing vigilante so I'm not sure what to make of there apparently being none in the game.

I have a ton of theories, but none can drive a lynch. But with a setup of 9-2-1, it's possible. Insane, but possible.

My gut suspicion is that frey is claiming this to get the vig to cc. I don't see why mafia or an sk would kill strawman. Also not enough ppl for an SK imo. The role itself doesn't make sense partnered with miller. The game is too low power for two investigation roles

Think really REALLY hard about what's happened so far. I also have ~reasons~ to think that Strawman wasn't killed by a vig, but rather a hostile third party. It's not definitive, but my role PM should explain enough of it.

'sides, wouldn't a vig have come out and said something by now (like whether or not Strawman had more to his role), if they could?

It's really hard to pressure Blitz when he he's limited to OC. He's my strongest lead, so idk what to do about that.

I'm not reading anyone else that hard. BBM's work has shown that Dorian's slot is pretty town.

That only really leaves Gilgamesh for me. I'd like to see some more content from

Gilgamesh, but idk what to ask.

FUCKING VOTE HIM. That's how you apply pressure.

Speaking of, my vote stays put, and nothing short of a cop claim will change that.

Huh?

Alright, I'll see what Mits thinks, since I have problems tracking votes in this game. I AM able to make posts go poof after all.

You guys made the terrible sin of hammering while I was sleeping, and you're going to pay for it.

No mistakes in these votals, definitely [Votals 2.3]

Freyjadour (5): BBM, SB, Prims, Manix, Gilgamesh
Blitz (1): Eclipse
Gilgamesh (1): Refa
Not voting: Blitz, Freyjadour

Welcome, Freyjadour! You are the town Omnimiller.

Our internationally acclaimed scientific research team has been developing this role for years to bring you the ultimate miller experience.

You will be returning the message “GUILTY!!!” to every player who targets you, regardless of which role they targeted you with. This will be added before their night results, and won't interfere with their actual role.

You win when all threats to your faction can no longer win, as long as at least one member of town remains alive.

[spoiler=Wow you guys are SO BAD at lynching scum]

Just kidding.

Welcome, Freyjadour! You are the mafia selfwatchervoyeur + 1-shot rolejanitor.

Your ego is so large that you'll spend the night looking at yourself in a mirror, learning who the fuck is so interested in you and why. But no point in asking why they chose to visit you in the first place to be honest, since you already know that's because you're fabulous.

Additionally, if you take the kill, you may choose to use your skills to seduce the player and convince them to reveal their deepest secrets (aka their role) to you and only you. Well, it will be more like punching them in the face and stealing their PM, but *details*

In addition, you have a secondary role and a fake role PM, which will grant you towncred for sure!

//

Welcome, Freyjadour! You are the town Omnimiller.

Our internationally acclaimed scientific research team has been developing this role for years to bring you the ultimate miller experience.

You will be returning the message “GUILTY!!!” to every player who targets you, regardless of which role they targeted you with. This will be added before their night results, and won't interfere with their actual role.

You win when all threats to your faction can no longer win, as long as at least one member of town remains alive.

//

You're welcome!

You win when you can control the vote forever.

I swear I came up with that miller role way before Kirby 2.

"the best way for me to play scum is to be a quirky and cute townie" - Freyjadour, 2016

Man, you should have followed my advice of adding desu to the end of all sentences, ensuring SB's legacy is not forgotten. That would totally have worked.

Night 2 begins now! It will end in 37 hours because phase starting now would be a terrible idea for everyone. Take a break, get some fresh air, begin writing the largest wallpost anyone has ever seen and the fastest players will scroll past.

I still need to check activity for this phase but I'm pretty sure everything's alright.

Remember that actions are locked one hour before deadline.