ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other thing toward multiball being a thing is the strawman n1 kill by frey; if it were a 3 man mafia i'm pretty sure that any of the other players in the game would have told him that it was a bad idea to go for someone who isn't explicitly townie

What's interesting is that Strawman's alignment flipped even though he was janned. Having scum hide the other team's scum flip would be bad form, so... yeah, probably multiball.

Blitz hasn't talked to me (about this game, he's talked a bunch about an offsite EiMM game) since D1. :<

8/2/2 would literally be the worst (I think town could lose with a single mislynch AND it doesn't have enough power), don't want to play w/that assumption in mind. Also didn't Mitsuki say that she hated multiball before? Correct me if I'm wrong there.

the other thing toward multiball being a thing is the strawman n1 kill by frey; if it were a 3 man mafia i'm pretty sure that any of the other players in the game would have told him that it was a bad idea to go for someone who isn't explicitly townie

refa pls comment on this

my thought process there was that blitz wasn't active enough and cam literally subbed out and probably wouldn't be checking into the scum qt

We don't have to lynch based off the assumption of multiball. I want to lynch Blitz because I think he's the scummiest-looking player. If it's not multiball then we'll know when either a) we lynch scum and the game ends or b) we lynch town and there's no LYLO tomorrow.

What's interesting is that Strawman's alignment flipped even though he was janned. Having scum hide the other team's scum flip would be bad form, so... yeah, probably multiball.

This is...actually true, though? Like there's no reason for his alignment to be flipped otherwise when it would functionally make no difference (unless there's an SK, I guess).

Anyway, funny thing about an ability I have:

a) I did not realize I had it until just now

b) Functionally half the game has used it despite not having it and I haven't

Is it voting?

Actually thinking about this isn't going to get me anywhere. Like, I agree that there COULD be an SK or a Multiball setup (way less convinced about Multiball, but SK seems plausible enough) but the only thing that does for me in terms of who I want to lynch is just broaden the lynch pool which will just make me paranoid (because FMPOV, almost everyone else has good interactions w/flipped scum besides Blitz). So...not going to worry about it unless noone in the game makes sense as mafia.

idk if I'm overthinking this thing with Blitz giving his reads to Frey but I just don't feel like that's a scumbuddy interaction? I also don't feel like that's a role someone would have in a 2-person scumteam if this is multiball; it would kind of leave the other guy alone in the thread. I guess it's plausible for SK? Did Blitz tell anyone if he had some restriction with how many people he could contact? I don't understand why he's not talking to everybody and I don't understand why he isn't trying to townlead.

I'm not sure what to make of him giving his reads to Freyjadour. Like, who would he give his reads to as scum? Why not Manix if he was townreading him anyways? He never mentioned any restrictions to me at least (just that during the night phase, he could decide whether or not he posted purely in OC or NOC) so I'm not sure what to make of him not talking to everyone either. TBH, I'm more bothered by him not dying (and yeah, I know this is a totally unfair reason to scumread someone but man it's so WEIRD having him live this long and yet he's like still not doing anything) than him like not trying to townlead. He's mentioned to me before in OC games that he'd be an awful town leader and he'd never try to townlead (and yeah, he flipped town in those games and had obvious town roles), so not bothered by him not doing it here.

I guess in retrospect, that might be more because Kirby 2's scumteam kills were weird as fuck over something that's telling for Blitz.

Can't talk out of thread today, sorry guys. So, what do you wanna talk about?

I am gonna do some other stuff first before coming back and reading what is going on

It is a curious thing, Refa, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.

MEH I guess I'll accept the reason for not townleading so I guess it comes down to him not doing anything all game vs the Frey interactions for me. Leaning scum, also because if Blitz isn't scum I don't know who else is. I don't know what to make of Gilgamesh but Cam seemed townie and you made a good point with the interactions. Manix is uh, idk. I want him to be scum so that my RVS guess goes 2/3 but I don't really feel it. He's had critical votes on both scum lynches.

I didn't follow Kirby 2 but I guess the scumteam was rolling that game so hard they decided to play it on Hard Mode.

cut by Blitz

uh, start with answering these questions:

1) who is scum

2) why are they scum

3) why didn't you contact every single player on D1

4) failing that, how did you not contact the remaining players on D2

5) what are the restrictions on your role

first off, answering SB, my first PM was with Andrews, I believe (2nd with Elieson, lmao)

[spoiler=OC with Andrews]

I started off asking him his thoughts on Cam's vote on him, why he claimed miller on D1 and who bothered him the most

Andrews answers with he read that miller play is best to be claimed instantly and he had searched it online and that he will answer the rest of the questions later.

I asked him something along the lines of, you googled that and who googles how to use a role?!?

he then claims he googled it cause he never used this role before and that he wanted to know how to play the role well and he is not worried about Cam vote cause RVS and no one bothers him

and I try fishing with, why google only the miller part and not the other part

to which he says, what other part? and that he returns as miller when he is scanned and that is his only role

I mock saying I am pretty sure that is not the case (yes, I am fishing) and ask him thoughts on the wagon on him

he says it is cool if he dies, because it gives town better information to find scum and that he is reading SB and YOLO as scummy while null on everyone else and Eclipse as town

I ask for reasons of the townread on Eclipse

some personality explanation and her content being strong was his reason and reasons for suspecting SB was bad case, while reasons for suspecting Yolo was vanishing after putting the vote

I ask why he called Yolo and not Dorian

to which he says Dorian hasn't done anything suspicious and he seems like he isn't doing stuff, because he is waiting on Cam, which is cool (wait, this can be indicative)

I ask for what his thoughts about Dorian's vote on Prims on ED1 felt like to him

to which he says he is cool with it, because it came Dorian voted after Prims and Manix commented

to which I respond with I have no remembrance of how the thing proceeded and I tell him that I still can't believe he googled miller.

to which he responds with he googled miller because he never rolled it before and that he had always rolled vanilla before this game

and I tell him that sounds acceptable

I ask for his thoughts on sudden SB wagon taking off

he replies with he thinks SB is coasting scum and the same goes for Cam and he thinks SB will end up lynched soon enough

then I give him my reads post and ask him to out them if I ended up dead and that he shouldn't c/p them

Mitsuki posts something similar too, lol

and after he posts them in thread, I tell him those were by far the worst way to out reads and he has to give reasons

and he responds with he is bad at it

I ask him to do it again and then he does

I thank him and he says, to let him know if anything is out of context