100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go even though I don't like any of his music. I think I would (and have) accept any invite to almost any show/event if someone already has the tickets (ie if its free).

Even if you think you're gonna hate it, its good to try things.

yeah i agree with strawman

i don't personally like his music but i love it when people listen to my music (to the point of tears) so of course im going to do the same for them

i think it's silly to judge someone based on their music taste because it's not like they can control what they like

I'M JUST RAMBLING AT THIS POINT BUT i'd actually be very happy that s/he invited me and i would be very excited because watching other people be happy at the music they like always makes me happy

If they're asking me, then that clearly tells me they've run out of options.

I'd normally refuse, but I don't want that person going by themselves(since they'd have to be out of options), so I'd go.

Remind them that everyone has opinions, and that I'm sure there is someone who can go with them and enjoy themself! But it wouldn't be me, I'd just get annoyed at noise. While I'd care for the friend, I wouldn't want to torture myself either.