100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i celebrate quietly by buying some small things for myself (i set aside maybe ~50 dollars every birthday?) and listening to lots of music

i used to be like "it's okay if other people forget" but this year was the first where my friends were like KIM IT IS A DAY and it turned out to be a lot nicer than i thought

SO like lettuce said it's okay if they don't get me things (becos i can do that myself) but i do appreciate acknowledgement!!

if I had any actual money available to spend I'd certainly treat my self but seeing as I don't have any (and seeing how none of the places I'm applying to that are hiring even call me in for interviews anymore ;u;) I'll instead be receiving fun gifts (I already received one in advance actually, I'm using it right now!!) and spending time with the people I care about c: Edited by Freohr Datia