100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As this thread goes on, the probability of the title becoming "What would you do, if you were reading this sentence?" approaches 1.

I don't normally get depressed. But when I do, it doesn't last long. Stay optimistic, my friends.

I'm gonna answer with how I deal with being upset- music, video games, cuddling with cute things(cats, MH plushes), talk to family, sleep

M-Monster Hunter plushes? I must see these...

this is another questions where I don't feel comfortable answering since I've never been in this situation (at least I'm pretty sure I haven't) and I have no clue how my mind would handle it

i want to go reclusive but that's really not the best way to cope take my word lmao

so what ends up happening is i force myself to exercise or go take a walk outside and go spend time with friends

usually i do a really hard run. running helps a lot for me.

As this thread goes on, the probability of the title becoming "What would you do, if you were reading this sentence?" approaches 1.

isn't that true of any indefinite series of unique questions

edit: i dont think those are math words even if they look like them (i wasnt consciously trying to make them mathy), im prolly wrong lmao

Edited by fuccboi

isn't that true of any indefinite series of unique questions

edit: i dont think those are math words even if they look like them (i wasnt consciously trying to make them mathy), im prolly wrong lmao

Yes, but this thread approaches it at some exponential rate instead of a constant rate.

I have images of my collection on my profile if you want to see which ones I have or you could just look up random monsters on playasia

These...are actually pretty great. Especially the Nargacuga!

Honestly, "if you were feeling depressed" is a bit too vague, and i can't do much with it. In some cases I might take a nap, in some cases I might do something about it directly, in some cases I might try and take my mind off of it elsewise.

not sure about prolonged sadness

probably just go through my normal routine, just with more sad

usually when im feeling sad i listen to pop music, play sims, or even clean to get my mind off things

isolate myself

and either i just somehow will myself out of it after feeling the lowest of the low or just exercise it out

so i suppose in other words, this

Edited by Hashuni Mei