100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would have to be something really drastic before I'd take any measures to try change/fix it. And I'm not thinking of anything that was drastic enough off the top of my head right now. I'm very happy where I am today so I wouldn't want to pull any risks changing any of it. So if the question is "if you could go back right now and change anything that's already happened to you" my answer would be no. If the question was "for future reference you could go back in time to change something" I'd say it'd largely depend.

Most of the stuff that I done that usually ends up with me regretting it in the end, develops my character and helps me grow as a person so I can't take that away from myself. Though I would want to express my feelings to two people before they left my life and finally experience happiness with them.

There are so many things I regret. I guess I'd go back in time and be more patient and understanding with my father before he passed away. By the time he was going my apologies didn't feel like they were enough, despite him nodding that they were. Frickin sucks, man.

I regret so many things...

Question 27: What would you do, if you had one day you would like to do whatever you want?
(despite having other duties)

There are so many things I regret. I guess I'd go back in time and be more patient and understanding with my father before he passed away. By the time he was going my apologies didn't feel like they were enough, despite him nodding that they were. Frickin sucks, man.

Aww... sry to hear that.

My condolences to you!

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

This sounds lewd

Do our actions on this day have no consequences?

Since I didn't mention it, they can have.

no im serious, we can all do whatever we want. but its a matter of us doing it or not. like just cause we can doesnt mean we should because consequences

I get your point.

I'll fix my question again.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

honestly im still an awful perosn and i'd likely sleep the entire day were i to get the chance BUT assuming that i decide not to be lazy

i'd write a lot and draw and paint a bit i guess and lots and lots of singing and driving around louisville to take photos

i would avoid talking to ayone, whether it be online or in person