100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

Break the law? I mean that sort of law cannot really be enforced. (It isn't like a government would try to arrest people who watch animes, you could even use TOR and they wouldn't even know)

Edited by Naughx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off for 1-2 weeks from now on.

Glaceon Mage will replace me and ask you questions while my absence. They will be posted at about 5-6 AM EST.

Since I'm the host, the title can't be updated.

Maybe a mod could do it. It'd be great.

The offer of suggesting your questions still applies.

Post them here or PM Glac.

Anyways see ya!

oh my god I could smuggle anime

I could run an anime cartel

I could be rich

BAN ANIME

BANIME

Edited by Esme

Okay since it's around 5-6 am EST...

#31: What would you do if your new puppy wet on your bed the first time? (ie How would you discipline the puppy?)

Edit: Reason I'm not making a new thread is I'm basically a substitute for the next two weeks while Jules is recovering. Once he's fine, I'll gladly hand the thread back.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Since this has happened to me before except for the bed part, I'd teach it to go outside to handle the business. I wouldn't resort to scolding unless it knows to go outside(or give the signal. e.g; stand at the door or something), but chooses not to.

I wouldn't allow him to get in my bed again, my always keeping my room's door closed.

I'd also start training him better

Edited by Nobody

If I didn't have the pet yet I wouldn't get one. If I did, I'd try and accommodate them as best as possible. If they were allergic or something I'd try and look for a new home for the pet, or myself and the pet together.