Pit
Marth
Ike
Falco
Dark Pit
Mewtwo
Cloud
Corrin

Then the mass ban trash pile of all the others. oh god im gonna be beyond last place.

Edited by Elieson

[spoiler=The Final Pick for Stardust to give to me is one of these]

Link

Sheik

Zero Suit Samus

Pit

Marth

Ike

Fox

Falco

Dark Pit

Mewtwo

Cloud

Corrin

Then the mass ban trash pile of all the others. oh god im gonna be beyond last place.

Fox isn't there because thats who Comet picked :P:

Whoops thanks for the update imaderp

PLAYER		TEAMS
Aura Wolf	Villager	Robin		Lucas
Batter		Luigi		King Dedede	Pikachu
Carmine Sword	Greninja	Garondorf	Donkey Kong
Clarinets	Bowser Jr	Mii Sword.	Captain Falcon
Comet		Zelda		Bowser		Yoshi
Dotty		Mii Gunner	Doctor Mario	Little Mac
Elieson		Mii Brawler	Duck Hunt	Falco
Euklyd		Kirby		Ryu		Wario
Gemma		Ness		Roy		Fox
General Horace	Sonic 		Bayonetta	Toon Link
IceSage		Jigglypuff	Pac-Man		Peach
Jedi		Palutena	Megaman		ROB
Jotaro Kujo	Olimar		Mr. Game & W.	Lucina 
Squid Lord Doof	Shulk		Diddy Kong	Meta Knight
StardustRicon	Mario		Charizard	Samus
Tsunami		Lucario		Rosalina	Wii Fit Trainer

Trash Can
Link		Sheik		Pit		Corrin
Marth		Ike		Dark Pit
Mewtwo		Cloud		Zero Suit Samus	
[spoiler=Team Trio-Pics for each participant]

zhqQjJh.png

63cSI8g.png

SvgtbJQ.png

sjzAhgT.png

ysjs2PQ.png

rVkmDED.png

YUmwDm7.png

ovUlkle.png

CHXHtjd.png

v1RoCgO.png

QClOoSH.png

GPu5osW.png

Z0mtWad.png

b6auUhS.png

mQ5ezG8.png

rttvFtc.png

Edited by Elieson

The Final Teams are

PLAYER		TEAMS
Aura Wolf	Villager	Robin		Lucas
Batter		Luigi		King Dedede	Pikachu
Carmine Sword	Greninja	Garondorf	Donkey Kong
Clarinets	Bowser Jr	Mii Sword.	Captain Falcon
Comet		Zelda		Bowser		Yoshi
Dotty		Mii Gunner	Doctor Mario	Little Mac
Elieson		Mii Brawler	Duck Hunt	Falco
Euklyd		Kirby		Ryu		Wario
Gemma		Ness		Roy		Fox
General Horace	Sonic 		Bayonetta	Toon Link
IceSage		Jigglypuff	Pac-Man		Peach
Jedi		Palutena	Megaman		ROB
Jotaro Kujo	Olimar		Mr. Game & W.	Lucina 
Squid Lord Doof	Shulk		Diddy Kong	Meta Knight
StardustRicon	Mario		Charizard	Samus
Tsunami		Lucario		Rosalina	Wii Fit Trainer
Also as promised, Seeding is 100% random http://sforestsmash.challonge.com/PMC

Time frame is something i'm gonna be loose with because RC is starting soon.

Edited by Jedi

WATZ A FALCO?

Snap that's actually not the worst thing maybe? I get beat up by him a lot maybe I can doit!

Good luck all ppl when it starts!

So I had a nice little chat with Jedi about this, and he's fine with me posting this in thread.

Basically, when you lose. . .

[spoiler=Time to up the ante]- Aura Wolf: Donnel Only, Hard/Classic, No skirmishes/DLC.

- Batter: Draw King Dedede launching Pikachu like a Waddle Dee using Luigi as a hammer. In MS Paint (or whatever the Mac equivalent is)

- Carmine Sword: To celebrate two villains and a Pokemon, record a match on Pokemon Showdown using a full Dark team, with Greninja on it.

- Clarinets: Mii Sword + Captain Falcon = Blazing Sword, so recording yourself playing one minute of anything from FE6 or FE7 on your clarinet. . .do it for Roy and Wendy! If you're unable to play by ear, grab some random piece of music and play it for a minute.

- Comet: Get ready to cook and post some food pics! Ingredients: turnips, hot sauce, and eggs (Peach was nice enough to loan a turnip to Zelda)

- Dotty: 300-word essay on the pros and cons of Nerf gun control.

- Elieson: Selfie with ducks. Duck face optional. Bread optional, too.

- Euklyd: Update the Golden Sun LP!

- Gemma: Record a KoF match with Terry, Chris, and Kim (I KNOW Iori has the red hair and flames, but Roy's head isn't that far up his rear)

- General Horace: Knees-down shot of you in stilettos.

- Ice Sage: Take a pic of a homemade fruit salad topped with whipped cream. Peaches, strawberries, grapes, oranges, and cherries mandatory.

- Jedi: Publish the worst AMV you can think of using nothing but tournament footage and something from Touhou, since there's no way a couple of robots could possibly make music (and Palutena is kinda floaty. . .not really. . .oh, FINE, she'd fit in somehow!)

- Jotaro Kujo: Write a fic where Naga sends Lucina into Olimar's spaceship, because of an oopsie.

- Doofina: With two kids and another shorty, make a breakfast fit for them - short stack!

- StardustRicon: Play a match on Pokemon Showdown with a full team from the original 151, including Charizard.

- Tsunami: Draw Lucario in a dress, courtesy of the two chicks he's with.

Tee-hee~! :P:

So I had a nice little chat with Jedi about this, and he's fine with me posting this in thread.

[spoiler=Time to up the ante]- Aura Wolf: Donnel Only, Hard/Classic, No skirmishes/DLC.

- Batter: Draw King Dedede launching Pikachu like a Waddle Dee using Luigi as a hammer. In MS Paint (or whatever the Mac equivalent is)

- Carmine Sword: To celebrate two villains and a Pokemon, record a match on Pokemon Showdown using a full Dark team, with Greninja on it.

- Clarinets: Mii Sword + Captain Falcon = Blazing Sword, so recording yourself playing one minute of anything from FE6 or FE7 on your clarinet. . .do it for Roy and Wendy! If you're unable to play by ear, grab some random piece of music and play it for a minute.

- Comet: Get ready to cook and post some food pics! Ingredients: turnips, hot sauce, and eggs (Peach was nice enough to loan a turnip to Zelda)

- Dotty: 300-word essay on the pros and cons of Nerf gun control.

- Elieson: Selfie with ducks. Duck face optional. Bread optional, too.

- Euklyd: Update the Golden Sun LP!

- Gemma: Record a KoF match with Terry, Chris, and Kim (I KNOW Iori has the red hair and flames, but Roy's head isn't that far up his rear)

- General Horace: Knees-down shot of you in stilettos.

- Ice Sage: Take a pic of a homemade fruit salad topped with whipped cream. Peaches, strawberries, grapes, oranges, and cherries mandatory.

- Jedi: Publish the worst AMV you can think of using nothing but tournament footage and something from Touhou, since there's no way a couple of robots could possibly make music (and Palutena is kinda floaty. . .not really. . .oh, FINE, she'd fit in somehow!)

- Jotaro Kujo: Write a fic where Naga sends Lucina into Olimar's spaceship, because of an oopsie.

- Doofina: With two kids and another shorty, make a breakfast fit for them - short stack!

- StardustRicon: Play a match on Pokemon Showdown with a full team from the original 151, including Charizard.

- Tsunami: Draw Lucario in a dress, courtesy of the two chicks he's with.

Is Aura Wolf's challenge even possible?

Is eclipse a mom?

Because I have no kids and I'm not sure where she's getting it from.

She's the SF mom just like I'm the SF dad.

You're telling me that Shulk isn't your boy though?

@Eclipse I'm feeling very beaks...do you know if Miis can get a beak of some kind?

Edited by Elieson

Is Aura Wolf's challenge even possible?

Yep. The secret is to get Donnel the hell out of Villager, dump all the stat boosters into him (notice I didn't say no Renown), and make sure Chrom/Robin get a couple of levels for Chapter 23. :P:

if size 15 (mens) stilettos are provided ill do it

thankfully they probably dont exist and I plan on either winning or losing every set 2-0 so I'll never have to play her

I never said they had to fit properly! :P:

So if you can sneak into a shoe store, slip on a couple of size 12 stilettos, take your pics, and vanish before the store staff can question you. . .tee-hee~!

Is eclipse a mom?

Because I have no kids and I'm not sure where she's getting it from.

Your team consists of Shulk (at my age, he's a kid), Diddy Kong (kid), and Meta Knight (short as a kid). :P:

She's the SF mom just like I'm the SF dad.

You're telling me that Shulk isn't your boy though?

@Eclipse I'm feeling very beaks...do you know if Miis can get a beak of some kind?

Not that I know of, sorry. Perhaps there's an unlockable somewhere, but all I have are head gear (Pikmin, Mario, and Kirby, to be precise).

Not that I know of, sorry. Perhaps there's an unlockable somewhere, but all I have are head gear (Pikmin, Mario, and Kirby, to be precise).

Oh man i just rembered, isnt there a mii outfit for chocobos or earthbound's FlyingMan?

I think the Serenes Forest Beaks just became an official team, if the above is true.

Fruit Salad sounds delicious right now haha. win or lose i'll make one :P: