Why am I getting ads for women's plus size swim suits?

Katie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I figured it out. Ad targeting is based on IP address, right? I still live with my parents, and my mom definitely counts as "plus size", which could explain it. Unless it's based on computer or google account, in which case, I'm at a loss still, as me and my mom have separate computers and google accounts.

how old r you??

I think I figured it out. Ad targeting is based on IP address, right? I still live with my parents, and my mom definitely counts as "plus size", which could explain it. Unless it's based on computer or google account, in which case, I'm at a loss still, as me and my mom have separate computers and google accounts.

I have a frigging IP from the southern region of the United States... complete with farm fields and country music.

How in the hell am I getting Japanese and Japanese animu ads?

Also I stand by the fact that SF member hurt & heals were infinitely worse than SF member tier lists, and the tier lists were pretty bloody bad in the first place

that said i won one of them worship me

Also I stand by the fact that SF member hurt & heals were infinitely worse than SF member tier lists, and the tier lists were pretty bloody bad in the first place

that said i won one of them worship me

If you won a hurt and heal that really only leaves us TWO CHOICES. WE CAN HURT YOU OR WE CAN HEAL YOU.

"get their feelings hurt"

lmao

i'm joking of course but people did legit take them seriously

so much so that serenes is still regarded as elitist by other places on the internet fsr

on one forum im on, there used to be a hate and gossip tumblr where people would just send hate about each other

that's crazy

what if sf had one of those

Edited by Esme