nohr is the stupidest route

Ansem

nohr is the worst route of any game created

Hey man I didn't want to go dragging Shadow the Hedgehog(2005) into this but then you go and make this claim

Perhaps we can all take some form of comfort(?) in the fact that no matter how shit FE stories get, Sega will have done worse

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fire emblem fates: conquest does not have a boss that repeatedly says YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER, and is thus not as good as shadow the hedgehog

the biggest thing conquest has over shadow the hedgehog is probably the fact that it does not have this song

and that you don't have to listen to it like 8 fucking times to get the real ending to the game

Edited by maybe

if you ignore the bad things about a game, it becomes good

I agree once I said this on a thread on here and a passionate young man tried to enlighten me through paragraph response and all it did was make me hate

Edited by piichinu

I agree once I said this on a thread on here and a passionate young man tried to enlighten me through paragraph response and all it did was make me hate

but if you ignored the bad parts of that paragraph, you would like it, right?

Yeah, find something new to complain about, or at least something that hasn't been repeatedly complained about recently, like how Warriors don't exist anymore.

i have never heard anyone complain about nohr's story on fftf, not to imply your point is legitimate

Edited by Parrhesia

Conquest's story is the worst story in the history of the franchise, period. When it makes Batman v Superman seem like Citizen Kane you know its shit.

And then Ryoma and Xander found out both their moms' names were Martha and they all lived happily ever after. The End.

Conquest's story is the worst story in the history of the franchise, period. When it makes Batman v Superman seem like Citizen Kane you know its shit.

alright shadow the hedgehog was one thing but literally no story is worse than Batman v Superman

i mean, conquest's story is terrible and all, but at least the entire plot of the game happens for a reason

whereas Lex Luthor's plots not only make no sense, but he also has literally no explained reason to do most of what he does

why does he want to kill Superman in this context? why does he want Superman to kill Batman? why is he evil? why???

plus the martha thing is why the fuck would you ever do that, why

i didn't even hate the movie that much but the story makes no sense whatsoever