[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a role that grants night actions or items (that do things, not BPVs) to other players, I'd appreciate it if they'd contact me.

[5:00:09 PM] Abhi: DID I SPOIL MY BUDDY
[5:00:26 PM] Mitsuki: fuck you spoiled your buddy and I didn't see it
[5:00:28 PM] Mitsuki: FUCK
[5:00:29 PM] Abhi: lol
[5:00:42 PM] Abhi: THE BUDDY DERPS ARE REAL

Actions have now closed for change. If you haven't submitted actions, I'll allow you to submit late, however, your actions are now deemed "locked."

Death is nothing at all.

It does not count.

I have only slipped away into the next room.

Nothing has happened.

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow...

Those who are dead are not dead

They’re just living in my head

And since I fell for that spell

I am living there as well

Oh..

You thought you might be a ghost

You thought you might be a ghost

You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close

You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close

All our times have come

Here, but now they're gone

Seasons don't fear the reaper

Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain

Will keep me here with you

As nothing in this life that I've been trying

Could equal or surpass the art of dying

Do you believe me?

Even if I die, I can't leave, I can't cast you aside
Oh no no no, what am I anyway?
Even if I die, I can't leave, I love you
Don't leave me here
Please, please, please
Looks like somebody messed with Acidphoenix

Dear acidphoenix,

You are "Don't mess with me," hit(?) single from temposhark! I had my doubts about this song, but it actually makes you feel like a badass and totally fills you with self confidence, so that's pretty cool. The song has a very nice strings arrangement, and the singer doesn't butcher the melody either. The writing is excellent, and overall this song gets you ready for world domination, exactly what you want in an EiMM!

I'll Shoot You Down (Active): Your total control over anything and everything grants you a second shot. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, I'll shoot you down Alias. Alias can not be the target of your factional kill. You will shoot your target.

Kneel on my Arrival (Active): Everybody gotta serve the king. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Bow before your master, Alias. Alias must be one of your two shot targets that night. They will be so busy recognizing your majesty that their actions will fail that night.

You are playing under the alias "Kitty".

You are allied with leetic under the C Sharp chord.

You win if a member of your team makes it to the final three.

You really shouldn't have chosen an alias that coincides with a player's actual first name.

Blitz was sealed away by a single shot

Dear Blitz,

You are Khun Aguero Agnes, regular in the Tower and member of the Agnes Family! When first introduced, you wowed audiences with your stunning tactical knowledge and lovable asshole personality. Some of your most notable feats including tricking the Ranker Quant Blitz into helping you in an elaborate game of Hide and Seek, and sneaking Wangnan Ha and Ehwa Yeon onto the Hell Train to spy on Rachel's party.

Lighthouse Control (Active): You can manipulate up to four lighthouses with excellent speed and tactical prowess. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Have my Lighthouses follow User. You will learn the role and true identity of your target.

White Heavenly Mirror (Active): A special item you won in the Workshop battle. Once in the game, you may reply to your Role PM, Sealing Alias inside the White Heavenly Mirror. You will stab your target in the heart, attempting to seal them away. If you are successful, all actions sent towards your target will fail, and all actions they send inside the knife will fail. Additonally, you gain a second factional kill while someone is inside the White Heavenly Mirror.

You are playing under the alias "Funnel".

You are allied with <snip> under the F Sharp Minor chord.

You win if one member in your team makes it to the final three.

What an unfortunate way to die.

BT was shot from being mistaken for an animal

Dear BT,

You are a didgeridoo, wind instrument created by indigenous people of Nothern Australia! There are rock paintings going back 1,500 years showing the usage of didgeridoos, although nobody has been able to pinpoint an exact date yet.Some call it a wooden form of the trumpet, do to the similar holes and blowing. They can range anywhere from 1-3 meters in length, and are most commonly conical or cylindrical in the modern era.

Circular Breathing (Passive): Your lungs have been strengthened from constant blowing of the didgeridoo. Nobody is able to redirect you from your original target.

War Cry (Active): Your didgeridoo serves as a beacon for other tribe members. Twice in the game you may reply to your Role PM, Summon the tribe. You will call your fellow warriors to protect you. If anyone were to target ou while this is active, they will be shot once by your buddies.

You are playing under the alias "Steely Dan".

You are allied with <snip> under the D Minor chord.

Seriously didgeridoo sounds like an animal name.

Chen's double life did not protect her from death.

Dear Chen,

You are Dr. Jekyll (or is it Mr. Hyde?) NOT from the Fate universe, but from classic English literature! Quite literally a duplicitous person, by public eye you are Henry Jekyll, Doctor and philanthropist. The town commends you for both your research and joyou personality. However, in your attempts to find a potion that lets you release your vices, you created your alter ego, the wicked Mr. Hyde. Hyde has no qualms about senseless violence

Double Life (Passive): You literally live a double life. As such, people will have to kill you twice, once for Jekyll and once for Hyde, effectively giving you double the regular health.

Who am I? (Passive): Your multiple personalities have tricked people for over a year now. If anyone were to inspect you they would only see Henry Jekyll, a vanillized player. You also can not be seen visiting anyone.

You are playing under the alias "Obsequious & Delightful".

You are allied with <snip> under the F Minor chord.

You win if one member of your team makes it to the final three.

We will not truly know if we've seen the true Chen.

Ice is the reason Aerith is dead!

Dear Ice,

You are Cloud Strife, ex-mercenary for SOLDIER, protagonist of Final Fantasy VII, and playable character in Smash Bros! You started out with your best friend Zack as buddies in the SOLDIER program, but after his untimely death you
joined a rebel group with notable members Tifa and Barret. You than go on your merry adventure, learning the true value of compassion, cross dressing, possibly hooking up with Barret, NOT saving Aerith, and more.

Limit Break (Active): You gain power the longer your limit charges. Each night you will gain one level of Limi Breaks. You may only use one limit at each level. Once you go higher you lose limits of lower levels.Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Using [limit name] on Alias.

Level One: Braver (BPV Break), Crosslash (Roleblock)
Level Two: Blade Beam (Interceptor), Climhazzard (Two Night Vanillize)
Level Three: Meteorain (Shoot two random-non allies), Finishing Touch (Triple Kill value)
Level Four: Omnislash (Commute)

You are playing under the alias "Lune".

You are allied with <snip> under the B Major chord.

Perhaps you should've carried another Phoenix Down.

Jav was too busy entertaining which led to her demise

Dear Javelinlover,

You are Mitch Grassi, one of five members in the a capella group Pentatonix! You graduated from Martin High School with two fellow members in 2011, already having made thousands of fans from talent shows and local performances. Soon you signed a deal with Madison Gates Records, a small independent label that is backed up by Sony. You also won the third season of "The Sing-off", a reality competition show hosted by NBC. After winning, you finally created a youtube channel which would become your most well known medium, gaining over 10.5 million subscribers and 193 million views.

Strength in Numbers (Active): You've got all the other members of the Pentatonix to =back you up. Each night you may reply to your Role PM. Sending @Name to help out Alias tonight. Each member of the Pentatonix has a different ability. Sometimes they might not be helping others if you know what I mean.
Avi Kaplan (Vigilante)
Kirstin Maldonado (BPV Gift)
Kevin Olusoda (BPV Repair)
Scott Hoying (Roleblock)

You are playing under the alias "Tranquillo."

You are allied with TheCapsFan under the E Major chord.

I don't know anything about Mitch Grassi ;/

leetic has idled to death

Dear leetic,

You are Mike Shinoda, guitarist, pianist, and vocalist for the music groups Linkin Park and Fort Minor! You have shown musical talent from an early age, and your career was slowly coming to life, that is before Link Park's first studio album, Hybrid Theory. The album was a massive success on release and thrust you into the international scene. You are also the founder of Fort Minor, a rap group which has featured talented artists like Black Thought and Lupe Fiasco.

Remember the Name (Active:) Probably your most popular song in Fort Minor. Many athletes and party fanatics alike bump to this song even in 2016. Each night you may reply to your Role PM,Remember the name, Alias. Your target will have their non killing actions redirected to you because of the awe inspiring vocals.

Numb (Passive): Your hit single from Meteora, your second studio album, lets you feel numb to the pain on nights it active. You will reflect the first shot that targets you back at the original sender.

Versatile (Passive): You have many different music groups, and it's hard to stay focused. You can only use one ability per night, and can't use your abilities consecutively.

You are playing under the alias "RandomPunster".

You are allied with acidphoenix under the C Sharp Minor chord.

You're skilled at many things, but EIMM isn't one of them

ReturnofMCH was found on the wrong side of a murder trial

Dear ReturnofMCH,

You are the Cross Examination theme from the Phoenix Wright series! Everybody loves lawyers, and your song is here to spread that love. Many a battle in the courtroom was spent with your theme playing in the background, waiting for the prosecutor or defense attorney to make a bold move. "OBJECTION!" Is heard from the front to the back. I certainly wouldn't want to mess with a song like this.

Cross Examination (Active:) Set up two witnesses and have them duke it out. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Have Alias 1 and Alias 2 cross examined. Everybody will get so confused with your lawyer's rhetoric that all actions targeting Alias 1 will target Alias 2 and vice versa.

You are playing under the alias "Paul McCartney".

You are allied with Redja12 under the A Major chord.

Say hi to Maya Fey for me.

Spieky was inherently not existent most of this game. Was he even playing?

Dear Spieky,

You are Tim Allen, main character in the reality tv show Home Improvement! I only looked at the main poster on Wikipedia. I see Tim Allen holding some tools. Something tells me you don't really care about flavor.

Home Improvement (Active): You fix people's stuff I'm guessing? Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Performing repairs on Alias. You will fix their BPV if it is broken.

You are playing under the alias "The love child of Papa John and Cory Baxter if he was aged 20 years and became Tim Allen from Home Improvement."

You are allied with <snip> under the C Minor chord.

Looks like Home Improvement isn't the only thing you can improve on.

oops that was supposed to be @chen's post

it doesn't apply here because all of the dead people are nerds so no fights to start

Toren was bombarded with shots

Dear Toren,

You are Chopin's Revolutionary Etude, officially named as the Etude on the Bombardment of Warsaw! Written around 1831, Frederic Chopin cried in anguish for Poland's failed revolution, He wrote this price not only as a technical showcase like most Etudes, but as a fully realized concert piece with his full emotion showing.

Delaying the Inevitable (Active): Poland gets invaded, a sad fact in history. However, once in the game during the night you can reply role our Role PM, Delaying Poland's bombardment. You will try and stop all actions targeting you, delaying them until the next night.

Etude of Emotion (Active): Many were shocked when Chopin wrote this Etude because of how well it flowed. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Showing Alias the power of Etudes.They will be so surprised that all their actions fail that night.

You are playing under the alias "Alto".

You are allied with Makaze under the D Major chord.

Sucks you were left alone, with your partner literally decimated.

Zeonth's luck couldn't get worse

Dear Zeonth,

You are Scratchmen Apoo, pirate from One Piece and member of "The Worst Generation"! While you haven't been featured in the anime very much, you can do all sorts of cool stuff with your devil fruit abilities. Your teeth are a keyboard, your arms can become a trumpet, and you emit very powerful sound waves. Your bounty is currently worth 350,000,000 Beri!

Devil Fruit (Active/Passive): Your Devil Fruit lets you do all sorts of neat stuff. Because of the sweet sound waves you emit, the first bullet that reaches you each night will be negated. In addition to this each night you may reply to your Role PM, Focusing my sound on Alias. Your target will have their BPV broken by your attack.

You are playing under the alias "Martyr".

You are allied with <snip> under the D Minor chord.

Too bad you didn't die a martyr, as your cause was dead in the beginning.

Zexy was assassinated

Dear Zexy,

You are a Donald Trumpet. I don't think any other flavor is necessary, just your flip image.

Make America Great Again (Active): Let's get it. Twice during the night, you may reply to your Role PM, Make Alias great again. Their kill will be immune to roleblocks and redirects that night, as well as being worth double.

Wall of Trump (Active): Keep those damn Mexicans out. Twice during the night, you may reply to your Role PM, Build a wall around Alias. Your target will be protected from all kills (and Mexicans) that night.

You are playing under the alias "Town".

You are allied with <snip> under the B Flat Minor chord.

You should build a larger wall next time and let others pay for your death.