The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

what

no

It's = it is

Its = possession

you aren't american are you

Umm... Except I am American. I'm not from the States, or any other english speaking country though if that is what you mean. Also, these rules are confusing, since you use 's with any other pronoun to show possession. You'd kind of expect that it would follow the rule but wait i forgot that every single rule in English has exceptions. <_<

Atleast this rule doesn't have as many(or hopefully it doesn't can't be sure anymore).

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Umm... Except I am American. I'm not from the States, or any other english speaking country though if that is what you mean. Also, these rules are confusing, since you use 's with any other pronoun to show possession. You'd kind of expect that it would follow the rule but wait i forgot that every single rule in English has exceptions. <_<

Atleast this rule doesn't have as many(or hopefully it doesn't can't be sure anymore).

he she it dude

isn't this like elementary level or something

he is = he's

his = possession

she is = she's

her = possession

it is = it's

its = possession

pronouns man

he she it dude

isn't this like elementary level or something

he is = he's

his = possession

she is = she's

her = possession

it is = it's

its = possession

pronouns man

.... :facepalm: (at myself)... Wow i just realised i was meaning possesion such as "Robert's house" and such :mellow:

Anywho this conversation never happened, ultima eat thi now!!!!

English is a fucking annoying language in general.

Chinese possessives: add -de to the end of the noun/pronoun. DONE.

Latin possessives: use the Genitive Case. DONE.

English: asdfasdf irregulars all over the fucking place.

Indeed

.... :facepalm: (at myself)... Wow i just realised i was meaning possesion such as "Robert's house" and such :mellow:

Don't worry, your blunder will be transferred from one tiny thread to what was once the greatest thread in SF.

lolUlki

Who wants to sig?