The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Ok then, tell me all you know about it and all that you don't like in Anime.

Not a whole lot, admittedly. I was never really motivated to check it out more, mostly because it sounds really dark and unpleasant.

And it's mainly because many Animes I've seen/read about are either:

1) Really freakin' weird.

2) Too dark and unpleasant.

Not a whole lot, admittedly. I was never really motivated to check it out more, mostly because it sounds really dark and unpleasant.

Swordfish.jpg?t=1272630700

It's actually not very dark, it's just really mature and heavily focuses on morality. You'll see buff men speaking about love very, very often. The moral value is one of the reasons I place this series so highly. And tbh, compared to anime that is aired these days, it's very different. Much more enjoyable, and manlier by 100x.

The anime actually waters down the manga a lot. In the manga you see blood and guts flying everywhere, while it's all heavily censored in the anime. You won't even see guts, and the blood is more often than not censored into some shiny white substance (energy, I guess?). If you don't like it very dark, then I guess the show was made for people like you.

It's actually not very dark, it's just really mature and heavily focuses on morality. You'll see buff men speaking about love very, very often. The moral value is one of the reasons I place this series so highly. And tbh, compared to anime that is aired these days, it's very different. Much more enjoyable, and manlier by 100x.

The anime actually waters down the manga a lot. In the manga you see blood and guts flying everywhere, while it's all heavily censored in the anime. You won't even see guts, and the blood is more often than not censored into some shiny white substance (energy, I guess?). If you don't like it very dark, then I guess the show was made for people like you.

Right well, actually that does sound pretty dark to me.

But what does it say about morality? I have a very black-and-white view of morality and have a tendacy to get mad with people and shows and stuff that talk about grey areas.

In any case, it ginuinely doesn't sound appealing to me.

I tend to like goofy comedies and action-comedies mostly.

I have a very black-and-white view of morality and have a tendacy to get mad with people and shows and stuff that talk about grey areas

lol

It's very black and white about morality. It might have some grey areas, but they aren't really significant or memorable enough (I don't remember them and I've read through the thing twice).

Oh, well that's good then! :)

I am a paragon of grey areas.

arrowed.png

That felt good! :D

Oh, well that's good then! :)

arrowed.png

That felt good! :D

120px-Arrowed_II.PNG

...LN bitch.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

5-1-20107-42-10PM.png?t=1272768202

I win

So true.

Huh, I thought it woulda been Arrow'd Guy who chainsawed that irritating gyrating campfire shanty dude.