The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

When I first came here, I saw a beautiful forest that had lush meadows, pretty flowers, and funny people. Although it had a few fires, but those were just seen as comical habits.. But now, it's a desolate wasteland.. Since there were too many fires happening at once, the forest couldn't recover from them. All the pretty things.. gone... The humor.. gone...

What happened? Will the forest ever go back to the way it once was? Or will it be forever overrun by people who overlook jokes?

Actually

This Athena is different. She's just a random schoolgirl with psycho powers. There's another Athena (the original, non-KoF one) that's a goddess. :o

they're based on the same character

:mellow:

Yeah but the KoF Athena is radically different than the original one. Like I said, she's just a pop star schoolgirl with psycho powers, not a goddess (the original was a goddess though...I think).

Like Ralf and Clark; they're based on Ikari Warriors characters but they're nothing like them.

EDIT: And by the original Athena, I mean the arcade one made before KoF (also made by SNK).

Edited by Nightmare

I fucked everyone up with her in the cafeteria today. If i was playing Capcom vs Snk 2 i would have raped them more since i know her specials in it.

What King of fighters game was it? Im pretty sure I'd beat anyone with King.

--Edit..what year I meant, not what game...lol

Edited by Thunder Lord

Yeah but the KoF Athena is radically different than the original one. Like I said, she's just a pop star schoolgirl with psycho powers, not a goddess (the original was a goddess though...I think).

Like Ralf and Clark; they're based on Ikari Warriors characters but they're nothing like them.

EDIT: And by the original Athena, I mean the arcade one made before KoF (also made by SNK).

oh! i just saw the confusion!

i didn't mean goddess in the literal sense! i meant goddess as in "godly" as in amazingly awesome!