Pokémon uPick Mafia - Day 4

charlie_

ALSO speaking of Prims, he should claim already. Kind of curious as to why he'd need to claim last.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Farfetch'd, my ability is Mirror Move which lets me use the action a target used the previous night on them BUUUUUT it's really shitty and if it's an investigation I don't receive results.

N2 I targeted Strawman because I had a gut scumread on him that night and I felt like with the doc dead the only real useful thing I could do was hope to hit a scum roleblocker and stop their action

N3 I targeted Paperblade. WHICH MEANS he should have also been a self-watcher last night and can out if anybody targeted him and lied about it

Also: Prims, if you targeted StSS N2, maybe that's why marth failed on you?

Uhhh Strawman would have to be scum lying about his role and have acted N1. It also says I use somebody's action ON THEM so I'm not even sure it would work that way. My role is like a super situational functional vanilla whose only real ability is maybe being able to protect a claimed doc.

Probably a scum roleblocker just targeted Marth.

did anyone else claim failed actions idr

will make actual post when i get home

i meant on previous nights

imo if there was a scum roleblocker they'd roleblock gulcasa and kill like me

shin, what happened to your read on me? i got the impression you were feeling better about BT at the end of the last day but he's the only read you mentioned today (and admit to keeping). what changed?

BTW Prims, you should try to use your role tonight because I want to test out priorities.

Basically my thoughts on the claims are that Paper and Prims had townie role claims (I already talked about Paper's role before but Prims' role is the only claimed role that I can actually restore shots on before it dies and I'd HOPE that SB wouldn't make my role completely useless), BT, Crysta, and Shin had null role claims, and Strawman had a scummy role claim (he literally claimed a role that has no town benefit whatsoever and is like obviously part of a scum role).

I could see Shin being the poisoner

That's quiet the logical leap, my origami material friend! Refa was my first target and he's still very much alive, and eclipse knew she was going to die before I targeted her with NIGHT TALK.

Also, fun fact, I learned that nobody visited me last night, I only just checked the message!

I'm Farfetch'd, my ability is Mirror Move which lets me use the action a target used the previous night on them BUUUUUT it's really shitty and if it's an investigation I don't receive results.

N3 I targeted Paperblade. WHICH MEANS he should have also been a self-watcher last night and can out if anybody targeted him and lied about it

confirming Prims' claim

Only he and Crysta targeted me last night

Unless Paper's role works differently than I remembered (someone confirm/deny this), Shin is a confirmed liar since there's no way he'd be able to know who targeted him tonight.