QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hair!

That's why identifying kpop idols that I've only just seen are a nightmare for me

(for those unfamiliar kpop idols are like always changing their hair whether it's cut or colour and thankfully there are some groups that are a bit more consistent than most of them)

but after hair, I identify by eye shape/colour

It always sounds so weird to me when everyone in the Spectegrifamily identifies by all sorts of facial features and I'm like "wow how can people differentiate all these little details so easily"

but also I'm incredibly uncomfortable studying people's faces ^o^ It makes me feel so invasive (and it probably helps that there are people who got on my case if I ever stared or accidentally stared at them when I really was just staring into the distance)

Edited by Freohr Datia

wow i have absolutely no idea what the fuck

It always sounds so weird to me when everyone in the Spectegrifamily identifies by all sorts of facial features and I'm like "wow how can people differentiate all these little details so easily"

but also I'm incredibly uncomfortable studying people's faces ^o^ It makes me feel so invasive (and it probably helps that there are people who got on my case if I ever stared or accidentally stared at them when I really was just staring into the distance)

if it makes you feel better i'm actually kinda bad with faces

Silhouette.

This! I think this is most people's answer and they don't even realize it though. When someone sees a really tall, really short, really wide, really thin etc person I'm almost certain that'd be their first impression of them unless something was out of the ordinary. Couldn't say why apart from it being the most obviously "apparent" feature, I guess humans size eachother up like any other animal lol.

wow i have absolutely no idea what the fuck

if it makes you feel better i'm actually kinda bad with faces

Also bad with names. And poor, poor Christian!

This! I think this is most people's answer and they don't even realize it though. When someone sees a really tall, really short, really wide, really thin etc person I'm almost certain that'd be their first impression of them unless something was out of the ordinary. Couldn't say why apart from it being the most obviously "apparent" feature, I guess humans size eachother up like any other animal lol.

Hm... you're right about that. I guess that's also another first thing I notice about other people.

So silhouette and face. I study people's faces without appearing to do so. ;)

Also bad with names. And poor, poor Christian!

no i'm pretty good with names and what do you mean about christian?

Hm... you're right about that. I guess that's also another first thing I notice about other people.

So silhouette and face. I study people's faces without appearing to do so. ;)

I especially noticed Ein's silhouette when I first met him two and a half years ago.

I was joking about when you forgot to contact him lol

ohhhh that makes sense

sorry been a bit brainfried today B''D