QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

I'm generally fairly sociable, but I don't really feel the desire to tell my entire life story to everyone. So I'd say quickly to a certain degree and then slow beyond that.

My answer. Theres just a lot of stuff i dont think people need to know about me, unless i really trust them.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw I missed a few nice qotds and I don't feel like answering a week's worth of qotd so I'll go for the second to last and current.

#948: Ein, sukus, working stuff, a room for the sukus, a living room with all the consoles and handhelds and all electronics.

#949: depends who. I have debilitating social anxiety and trust and am socially awkward and all that good stuff

I don't think I've done that yet, so it's hard to tell. I'm always surprised when I tell people things through normal conversation and they're like WHAT WE NEVER KNEW THAT ABOUT YOU.

I'm generally fairly sociable, but I don't really feel the desire to tell my entire life story to everyone.

What kind of Metal Gear boss are you?

I start off opening up really quick, then I get to a point where you feel like you're my good friend and know a lot about me but most of that stuff is really just surface level.

It takes a very very long time for me to open up on a deep level.

Really depends on the person and the situation. The kind of person I open up to is hard to pin down, but "live," I tend to be more open with a small group. I don't mind hanging out with a few people in an area with many people (moving through masses of strangers at Rockefeller plaza in nyc around christmas doesn't bother me that much, except it might mean I go a bit slowly), but I get uncomfortable at, say, a party, where I feel like I'm expected to be sociable with large numbers of people I do not know.

Online I'm more likely to just be open whenever. There needs to be someone I'm particularly uncomfortable with not to be open. Thus I'm a loudmouth.

There are some things I don't think I'll ever talk about with anyone.

>do they want to talk to me

>do i think they're cool

>are they CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

minimum of three

QOTD 950 - what is your ideal hair length (either on yourself or on other people i don't care) submitted by zzzz

i've wanted elbow-length hair since i was little and now that i actually have it it's like.......ok.............

i really really really like SUPER long hair in general but people who can pull off short hair are swoon

i actually completely forgot about the existence of men in my answer but i feel like im not knowledgeable enough about men's hairstyles

For men: Beardpunzel